[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have this problem on Steam, that whenever someone adds me to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

I have this problem on Steam, that whenever someone adds me to their friends list, I start to develop strong feelings towards them and it's usually goes beyond just playing. I start to get kinda jealous about them and sometimes when we play together, I can't actually enjoy the game because I'm too busy trying to figure out if someone else is trying to steal their attention from me.

Obviously as you can already guess, this is a result of no friends in real life. But still, I enjoy talking to them and I do enjoy playing with them but at the same time I get really jealous and I can't help myself but to want delete them and go back to neutral, lone wolf.

How can I battle this situation? I like being personal with them but I just get to attached. Is there a way to fight my jealousy?

I'm 26 btw, pathetic I know..
>>
>>376961952
Just admit youre in love with them, gaylord.
>>
>>376961952
OP you sound so sweet :O
>>
>>376962040
Actually you're right. I recently drew on of them and sent it to their country via mail.
>>376962367
Thank you very much but I really suffer from it and I know it's because I don't have any friends in real life.
>>
>>376962553
Just marry whichever one youre interested in, faggot. The feelings will go away thereafter and you wont have to worry anymore.
>>
>>376962661
She's from a different country so it's a little problematic for me..
>>
File: image.jpg (87KB, 737x758px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87KB, 737x758px
>>376962763
>she
In that case son im sorry to tell you that your LDR wont work. Women are much less loyal than men and NEED physical contact, emphasis on NEED. If you were to enter a relationship with her i guarantee you shell start fucking someone else and theres nothing you can do to stop her because of the distance.

I just want to save you the emotional pain.
>>
>>376963019
It was her fault, she started sent me her pics and shared personal info and I couldn't ignore it.
I have a folder on my laptop that I don't dare opening because whenever I see her, it makes my eyes water. She's so beautiful..

I like being friendly with people online but I just get to emotionally invested and it's because I don't have anyone in real life.
>>
>>376961952
If you're honestly having such trouble acting like a normal human being then you should probably just give up on the idea of having friends all together.

Besides, anyone you do become close with will just be put off by your inherent weirdness and will eventually toss you away after upgrading to better companions.
>>
>>376963329
You sir are a little beta pussy worshipper. The only thing that can save you at this point is a good hard lesson from the cunt herself when she inevitably backstabs you. I just hope your heart doesnt hurt too much when it happens. Youve been warned!
>>
>>376963497
It's them who try to become closer, that's the problem. They always ask me about where I come from, how old am I, what do I do for a living etc. It's always me who decide to delete them but I'm trying to figure out if there a way to fight it back and keep them.
>>
>>376963804
Well that's just too bad.
>>
Haha this is the most pathetic drivel I've read all day. I pity old, autistic fucks like you
>>
>>376964084
Heh, thank you for your input.
>>
>>376964216
Yeah. Please delete this thread, though. This is more appropriate for /adv/, not /v/.
>>
>>376964279
Oh okay sorry, I didn't know.

I don't usually post threads, thanks for the tip.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.