[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What difficulty anons? I'd normally go for the very hardest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 20170515123800_1.jpg (284KB, 1920x1078px) Image search: [Google]
20170515123800_1.jpg
284KB, 1920x1078px
What difficulty anons?
I'd normally go for the very hardest but this seems like it'll be some Dante May Die shit, I'm guessing I should just go hard for the first playthrough then the hardest difficulty if I'm up for it on my second playthrough although I'm not sure a second playthrough will happen if it's like the first game where you have to clear the game a few times on the same save to get all the endings. Can i change difficulty at any time? If so I'll probably switch to it after I've cleared the first level or so.
>>
It's either too easy or too hard. Take your pick. It doesn't matter though because you can change it whenever and there's no rewards associated with difficulty modes.
>>
>>376961942
You're meant to increase the difficulty as you get better. Start on Normal, beat the tutorial, transition to hard once you've figured out how to not get hit, transition to very hard when you are given control of 9S (otherwise hacking is a boring joke)
>>
Easy
>Too Easy with auto pod attack and other auto mechanics

Normal
>More difficult but ideal way to play the game

Hard
>1 power hit KO, 2 if you're lucky. R2 button will be gone by the end of the run

Very hard
>Don't even OP
>>
Normal my first time around. If I replay a game or people say the game is too easy on Normal (ALA Kingdom Hearts), I up the difficulty to Hard.
>>
>>376961942
The only "hard" part about hard are the shmup and twinstick segments where a single bullet deals 80% of your health. Once you unlock emil's shop or you forge up a +6 or higher melee defense chip the game feels about right on hard. Anti-chain damage + overclock chips are the most broken shit in the game. Always focus on defense chips more than offense.

All the hacking chips are useless except for combust.
>>
>not playing the highest difficulty on every game

Get a new hobby, faggot.
>>
>>376962415
Hard is very manageable if you allot most of your memory to defense/support. The only offense chip worth using is shockwave. Anti-chain damage, overclock, melee defense, and that chip popola sells that slows down bullets near you make it impossible for your character to get 1shot and when you do get hit you have a window to get out or use healing items or you can just chain perfect dodge into pod counters for easy damage.
>>
Adjust the difficulty in accordance to how much enjoyment you are getting.
>>
>>376962912
Did you beat NieR Automata on the highest difficulty anon?
>>
>>376962062
>there's no rewards or achievements associated with difficulty modes.
I kind of like this because I can go my own pace, but when it's like this can you clear the game on the hardest difficulty and your friend does it on normal or easy and you have the same achievements to show for it, you feel a little cheated.
>>
>>376963780
Achievement are a mistake. Thank you based Taro for making fun of these autists by making every single achievement buyable.
>>
>>376964125
I find that they're good for telling which of your mates are shitters or liars. I had a mate who wouldn't stop raving about the ending to MGSV despite him not even having done the code talker mission.
>>
>>376961942
I figured that normal is the difficulty setting the devs design the game around, so I always play on normal my first time around.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.