[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

does this come with the first game? I've been reading in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: SG0_pack_PS4_2D.png (2MB, 1000x1247px) Image search: [Google]
SG0_pack_PS4_2D.png
2MB, 1000x1247px
does this come with the first game?
I've been reading in places that Steins;Gate HD comes with the special edition on PS4?
can anyone confirm?
>>
Normaly SG0 comes alone
>>
Wow, Silent Hill sure looks different now
>>
>>376960034
So cool they used the likeliness of David Bowie.
>>
No, a digital download of the first game for ps4 came with all versions (including ps3 and vita versions) of the first print of the game in Japan.
>>
File: phantom.png (452KB, 653x729px) Image search: [Google]
phantom.png
452KB, 653x729px
The first batch of Steins;Gate 0 during the Japanese release came with codes for a HD port of the original Steins;Gate.

The English release does not contain the first game.
>>
>>376960139
Hey, I mean, proto Silent Hill did it so it can hardly be put to blame
>>
>>376960198
>>376960286
damn
any chance we'll be seeing this HD remaster of the first game on PS4s in the west?
>>
>game
ahaha
sage&hide
>>
File: Hououin Kyouma.jpg (22KB, 452x737px) Image search: [Google]
Hououin Kyouma.jpg
22KB, 452x737px
>>376960409
The 1080p PS4 port was ported to Steam last year. It has a few issues but there is a fan patch that does the few issues that do exist.
>>
>>376960617
does fix*
>>
>>376960617
No. The 1080p version on Steam seems to share its codebase with the Vita port, based on a minor bug or two carried over.
Then again, the PS4 one may use it too. Don't know anybody that's played it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.