[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Dude this unappealing, $1 indie game that I only played for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: totalshitiscuit.jpg (57KB, 652x519px) Image search: [Google]
totalshitiscuit.jpg
57KB, 652x519px
>Dude this unappealing, $1 indie game that I only played for 30 minutes tops is very refreshing and way better than actual quality video games

Why would he say this?
>>
>>376958256
Because hes more cancerous than his asshole.
>>
>>376958256
He's an attention seeking contrarian. He's like that other fat British guy.
>>
https://boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/rx1VM9MlMUoo4D5VD71Bww/
xD you made the same thread what a mad man
>>
>>376958256
>>376958478
How do we save /v/ from all these reposts?
>>
His favorite game is Brothers, so obviously he just prefers smaller, shittier games.
>>
>>376958575
Apply robot9001 for OPs and OP images on all boards.
>>
>>376958256
I don't necessarily dislike tb but I feel like he just has pretty casual tastes and hides behind the claim that he plays so many games that he's just looking for a unique experience instead of just admitting that he has casual tastes.

Personally, I thought Brothers was really boring and the ending was 100% predictable and it didn't really do anything clever. Pretty weird choice to replace Deus Ex as your all time favorite game with it imo but everybody is looking for something different out of their vidya.
>>
File: giphy.gif (178KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
178KB, 500x380px
>>376958991
>robot9001

We call it r9k you fucking newfag
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (41KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
41KB, 1280x720px
>>376958575
only allow Giant Bomb threads and ban all other e-celeb from /v/

Giant Bomb is a part of /v/ culture and has been here since 2008
>>
>>376959139
That's the board, the process itself was referred to as robot9001 when it was introduced iirc
>>
>>376959460
You were about to kill yourself iirc
>>
>>376959139
>>376959728

I know the quality of posts on this board is pretty low, but you're taking it too far. You're probably just trying to fit in, and that's understandable, but if you're going to shitpost then you should at least make it entertaining, instead of just being retarded for no reason.
>>
>>376958256

>millennials
>>
Wasn't this fag dying from ass cancer or something?
>>
>>376959460
>>
>>376958256
>dude aesthetics and price are all that matter lmao

Why would he say this?
>>
>>376958991
The repost robot doesn't do anything to curb shitposts and serial samefagging. It needs A LOT of work to catch people avoiding it with gibberish and various BLOX phrases. The simplest way to do something like this is scrape the archives for a given md5 and compare the text attached. If it's over 50% similar to an archive post with the same md5, autoban the poster for 12 hours.
>>
>actual quality video games

Such as?
>>
File: TITS.png (387KB, 376x465px) Image search: [Google]
TITS.png
387KB, 376x465px
>you'll never milk BAIN
>>
Why can't he just die already.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.