[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the worst subscription service in history? The Ps4 will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: playstation-plus-april-2017.jpg (13KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
playstation-plus-april-2017.jpg
13KB, 620x350px
Is this the worst subscription service in history?
The Ps4 will automatically turn on auto-subscription whenever it feels like, so if it's turned back on right as your subscription ends, they steal money from your account.

Having auto-renewal on by default itself should be a crime. You're no longer paying for what's offered, but what's offered a multitude of times until you find out you can cancel auto-renewal.
And again, even if you turn auto-renewal off, something triggers it to turn back on again randomly.
>>
>>376945310
Are you poor and stupid anon? Who doesn't keep track of their yearly subscription
>>
>Went to Walmart today
>All of the one month - three month cards are missing
Like Hell I would commit to a one year signup.
>>
File: 1387848192255.png (346KB, 500x379px) Image search: [Google]
1387848192255.png
346KB, 500x379px
I turned it off recently and it went through about half a dozen differently worded prompts of "are you sure you want to turn it off?"
>>
To be fair most online subs do this scamming shit

Anyways the only good games on PS4 are mainly offline shit, why would you need PS plus as if it has a halo killer or something?
>>
>>376945310
>giving sony your credit card
Are you retarded?
>>
>>376945508
if you're gonna buy it, buy it for the year. its the best bargin
>>
>>376945618
I only wanted it so I could play souls games with a friend.
>>376945705
Apparently.
>>
>>376945705
You do know that credit cards protect you from fraud, right?
>>
I've literally never had it turn on auto subscription. Ever. I've also never heard of that ever happening to anyone in the history of time.

sounds like you're just full of shit.

want to complain? Complain about how simple stuff like cloud saves are tied to it. Complain about how auto-updates and actual sales are tied to it. Don't make shit up.
>>
What came out last month for PS+? I forgot to check because the service is so garbage I don't want to think about it.
>>
>>376945826
You do know that sony has shitty security right? Enjoy getting fucked by some 3rd world russian shitters
>>
File: 1370580220255.png (51KB, 550x375px) Image search: [Google]
1370580220255.png
51KB, 550x375px
>>376946025
Which will literally not affect you at all if you are using a reputable credit card.
>>
>>376945975
>sounds like you're just full of shit.
He is full of shit, if you disable it, it does not re-enable itself.

This is also why you should only buy PS+ and XBL cards from ebay, you'll save money and even if you're retarded, you don't need to worry about auto-resubscribing
>>
>>376946083
>if you are using a reputable credit card.
you mean if you're using any credit card in the U.S., they're all governed by the Truth in Lending Act which sets maximum liability limits for cardholders.

That said the Sony Jew is known to ban accounts that issue chargebacks
>>
>>376946025
everyone has shit security. that heartbleed or whatever leak a few years ago that leaked shit from fucking aol and yahoo and shit, then the steam hacks in 2011, xbl hacks in 2013/2014. Every company gets hacked eventually. Sony is less than intelligent when it comes to protecting against that shit but I wouldn't say they've got shitty security, they just don't follow proper measures to beef up security right after a hack.
>>
>>376946279
If you're charging back purchases that you didn't like then yeah, you've proven yourself to be a dishonest consumer and you deserve to have your shit taken away from you. If you're charging back fraudulent charges you are well within your rights; especially if you call your credit card company and have THEM do it. The call is recorded and the reason for the chargeback is verified and sent to Sony.
>>
>>376946321
Hey man if you wanna get ass fucked by russian shitters that's find with me.
>>
>>376946494
>If you're charging back fraudulent charges you are well within your rights; especially if you call your credit card company and have THEM do it. The call is recorded and the reason for the chargeback is verified and sent to Sony.
Sony doesn't give a shit, they'll still ban your account.
>>
File: 1346827971468.png (19KB, 291x317px) Image search: [Google]
1346827971468.png
19KB, 291x317px
>>376946827
Incorrect. A legitimate chargeback has no negative consequences. Any reports you hear of people getting their accounts banned did the chargebacks themselves without consulting their credit card company first. They charged back purchases they made themselves without a legitimate reason other than they felt like they didn't get their money's worth. You need to do things by the book or else you get punished.
>>
File: homer.jpg (52KB, 188x329px) Image search: [Google]
homer.jpg
52KB, 188x329px
>dont link a credit card to my psn account
>no auto renewal fees because there's no money to take
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.