[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>a souls clone is better than the last 2 souls games step

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 43214321.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
43214321.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>a souls clone is better than the last 2 souls games

step your game up From, you're falling behind
>>
>>376939445
Hah you wish, cuck faggot
>>
>>376939862
what a 5 star post
>>
Why are the graphics so shit
>>
>>376939445
I wonder what it's like being this delusional. Life must be hard when you're always wrong, but are completely incapable of realizing it.
>>
>>376939445
its the only 'Souls-clone' so far thats managed to have its own identity, to the point where quite a few Soulsfags don't even like it because its too different.
>>
Any ARPG at this point is better than the past 2 souls since they are essentially just rehashes of the same tired ideas. DS2 was panned for copy pasting DS so they just did it again called it DS3 and reused all the assets they made in BB.
>>
Nioh is better than DS2 and 3. However, it gets absolutely blown out by DeS, DaS, and BB
>>
>>376940719
sonygroids would call DaS a bad game for being on PC if it didn't make them look like ultimate contrarians.
>>
>>376939445
PFFFFFFFFT
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
*breathes in*
HAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>376940835
Nigga what? DaS is clearly step above 2 and 3. Those games don't get shit on for beinv multiplats, they get shit on for having shit design decisions.
>>
>>376939445

>Souls
>Create your character, background pretty unknown

>Nioh
>You play gaijin white man in Japan
>>
>>376941223
DaS is half finished and filled with awful design decisions. I will concede that the original DaS2 is legitimately bad, but SotFS and DaS3 are just as good as DaS1.
>>
Nioh destroys Souls in terms of mechanics

But its story and atmosphere are needlessly lacking. And the inventory system is full retard.
>>
>>376941563
And after 3 hours, you've seen 90% of all enemy types
Wowee
>>
>>376939445
HAHA well memed fellow anon
>>
>>376941849
Oh yea, enemy variety isn't the best either.

But still I'd say Nioh's movement/stamina and stance system is better than any Souls game.
>>
>>376942025
It is, but theres barely any incentive to replay the game or do a large majority of the missions. I like the game and have finished it twice, but holy fuck its impossible to play for longer than 2 hours at most. The enemy variety is so abysmal that it physically hurts. Doesn't help that the bosses are pretty mediocre throughout and that the DLC didn't add its enemies to the base game.
>>
>>376939445
the alpha was better than dark souls 2 and 3

the release version was the worst video game I've ever played
>>
RNG loot in a souls like is the most retarded idea since soul memory. Also the fact most bosses are humanoid and have the same music was the final nail for me.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.