[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a worse "friend" in video games? >choose

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2804.jpg (103KB, 650x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2804.jpg
103KB, 650x1200px
Is there a worse "friend" in video games?

>choose to massacre a village to gain support for a war by pinning it on the other side
>he defects and says that its not right to kill them even if it may lead to the greater good
>choose not to massacre the village
>he defects and says that you need to be willing to make sacrifices for the greater good

What a jerk
>>
File: 1392056844247.jpg (106KB, 580x535px) Image search: [Google]
1392056844247.jpg
106KB, 580x535px
>>376930425
Did your friend feed you human flesh?
>>
>>376930425
ERIC FUCKING SPARROW
>>
>>376930590
it was a prank
>>
>he defects and says that you need to be willing to make sacrifices for the greater good
No, he literally just does it to spite you.

He's not your friend. In Law he only begrudgingly works with you, in Chaos he flat out hates you and wants you dead.
>>
>>376931253
Well its obvious he's doing it to spite me but he also claims that you are "weak" for not being able to do it
>>
>>376930425
>"friend"
That's the thing, he never was your friend. He never liked you. The only reason he betrays you on both routes is because he just wants an excuse to hate your guts.
Vyce is still a shitty character though.
>>
>>376931345
Vyce is one of those characters who completely changes based on which route you pick, like how Oelias and Dievold are only Nybeth's children on Neutral and when you encounter them in Law they have different last names and no connection to him.

So depending on which route you take, Vyce's entire character changes to continue his role as an antagonist/foil to you. Everything he says on one route isn't applicable to the other because they're basically different characters.
>>
>>376932053
Weird.

He's still a dick
>>
File: ffxiv_11022016_144101.jpg (318KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ffxiv_11022016_144101.jpg
318KB, 1920x1080px
>tfw there's a Denam outfit somewhere in the game files but players can't get it
Fuck you Yoshi
>>
I named my ID after him
>>
>>376930590
Fei and his mom eat it on their own accord and found it good too, it's not like he forced them to.
>>
>>376930425
Inuart from Drakengard. Dude willingly throws himself into the employ of world-killing evil gods because he's jealous your sister wants to bone you more than him. And then he goes insane from not being able to be with her, to the point of rambling incoherency, and dooms the world to destruction by turning your sister into a hideous fucking monster in one of the endings.

And before all of this his only saving grace as a character is "he has a harp and he sings nice."

Fuck Inuart.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.