[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are people such mongoloids that we couldn't enjoy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 7

File: thetruth.png (90KB, 760x1451px) Image search: [Google]
thetruth.png
90KB, 760x1451px
Why are people such mongoloids that we couldn't enjoy this nice thing?
>>
>>376927257
>being so assmad he has to create an image just to respond to shitposters
>makes a new thread

LOL
>>
File: 6vScT.jpg (137KB, 717x880px) Image search: [Google]
6vScT.jpg
137KB, 717x880px
>>376927357
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>376927257
did you just make this? please tell me this is le ironic shitposting

A U T I S M
>>
it was a €59,99 multiplayer only game with a single gamemode that had, if I recall correctly, more than €100 day one DLC
>>
>>376927257
game is actually quite boring past the 2 or 3 match
>>
>>376927575
Educate yourself you utter cunt.
>>
I enjoyed it for what it was. I bought eight copies to share with my friends at Christmas in 2014. We played it maybe four times.
>>
>>376927492
he literally just made this image to defend his favorite game after getting BTFO'd in the last thread
>>
File: 1443053806914.jpg (322KB, 531x471px) Image search: [Google]
1443053806914.jpg
322KB, 531x471px
>>376927257
Somebody made this image, for free, because they got so utterly butthurt by people not liking their flavor of the month shitty game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7M4RwGwQslM&t=1s
>>
>>376927257
Why would you shill for a shit game that's already dead?
>>
>>376927612
It literally had 100 dollarydoos of day one dlc. You're a fucking faggot.
>>
File: eyeface.gif (150KB, 234x211px) Image search: [Google]
eyeface.gif
150KB, 234x211px
>>376927667
>last thread
>literally the first thread this month
>>
>>376927840
No it didn't, you're a fucking faggot.
>>
Your truth seems to coincide with the fact that the game is a shitty cash cow with DLC that costs more than the base game.

If it was a nice thing, then why is it completely dead?
>>
>>376927840
You're wrong, it was 130 dollarydoos.
>>
>>376927968
Yeah, according to perturbed pedro, it did.
Stop being a niggerfaggot, faggot nigger.
>>
>>376927575
>>376927840
That day 1 DLC price was the price of each bundle added together, which would have included multiple copies of the same cosmetics (as in no one would ever buy every pack). It is still shitty to have day 1 cosmetic items to buy, but no need to exaggerate how big of a problem it was with evolve.
>>
>>376928183
Do you have an exact number for what it would cost to buy everything singularly?
>>
>>376927968
It did btw and your a mongoloid.
>>
>>376928092
Stop devouring the shit of E-Celebs you fucking cuntwank dickcoaxer.

>>376928183
But who even gives a shit, it's SKINS. What fucking point does it serve other than swap your pallet blue? Why the fuck were people screaming so much about this when there's countless games released almost immediately after that did WORSE and got ZERO flack for it?

The only thing that remotely quantified as Day One DLC was the Behemoth- and he didn't even come out until FOUR MONTHS after release- he didn't even have a name or anything at the time.
>>
>>376928183
alright, then. let's say $60. that of course excludes the season pass, which is another $25. and the game, must be cheap then with all that DLC? no, $60.
total of $145, day one.

fuck off
>>
>>376928041
It died because it was too complex for casuals. If a single member of the hunter team didn't know what they were doing, the entire team was screwed.

At high skill levels the issue was it devolved into getting the right buffs for the AI monsters.
>>
>a deluded confirmation bias autist screeches at /v/

wtf
>>
>>376928551
50$
Skins
You don't fucking need them
They're literally pallet swaps
Not a valid reason.

Corporate Espionage? Anti-Shills? That seems a lot more likely.
>>
Even if it didn't have day-1 DLC out the ass, it still would've been a shit game that 99% of the players would've been bored with after the first month.
>>
>>376928508
Its been confirmed and discussed by multiple people the retarded amount of lazy day-1 dlc. The problem is that the devs put so much effort into making a bunch of retarded cosmetic skins, instead of, ya know, putting more effort into their shitty, boring game.
TL:DR i'm pretty sure you're randy pitchford's son
>>
File: 6e8.jpg (20KB, 960x422px) Image search: [Google]
6e8.jpg
20KB, 960x422px
>>376927257
For fuck gets so worked up over /v/ saying his favourite game is shit they make that bullshit.
Holy fuck petal /v/ shits on every game. If your that easily triggered don't come here.

Your ALMOST as bad as SFV fans.
>>
>>376928551
Yes, exactly. It had enough super shitty day one cosmetics to buy to create its own argument against the game. There was no reason to say $130 of DLC! when it included a $60 pack with ABCDE, a $40 pack with ABCD, and a $30 pack with ABC.
>>
>>376928660
>too complex for casuals
Oh please. If it had an appeal for the hardcore audience those people would inevitably see the games value and stick to it like superglue.

The only person I know who likes Evolve is my severely autistic (literally bangs head off walls tier) cousin.
>>
>>376927257
I played the game when it was free and it was shit. It got boring at around 10 hours. The only fun hunters got nerfed into the ground and balance was fucked the whole time because of the extra stat bonuses you either had to pay for, or grind endlessly for were so good characters were literally useless without them.
>>
>>376927257
What's the point of this thread?

There's literally no point in trying to prove that Evolve isn't that bad, when it's a terrible game.

The game itself got boring past 5 games, and even if you manage to keep playing after that, the artificial difficulty that created the game design just destroys the game.

Only 4 things could happen in a match:

1. You played as an experienced monster, but the hunter team wasn't a party. The monster completely destroys the enemy team.

2. You played as an experienced monster, and the hunter team was experienced and actually teamworked. These were the only good matches and nothing was written on rock.

3. Shit monster and experienced hunters, the monster gets completely assblasted by the hunters.

4. everyone is shit, and the entire match will be shit. It would be a matter of which side is less shitty.

It's a good game, a good idea, but destined to failure because people get bored quickly of this. No redesign, no free dlcs or maps, no fucking shit will give the game any popularity because it's impossible to keep something like this fresh and fun for long.
>>
>>376929278
You should probably read my post again. It did have that hardcore appeal, but the meta devolved into something that wasn't fun at the high levels. They also took too long to patch, which would have been fine if there was some variance at the high skill levels.

Reliance on the rest of your team killed the game for the majority of players though. It both sucked to have a new player on your team, and to be that new player and have everyone one else yell at you.

These were not the only issues, I think it also had matchmaking issues, problems with trying to group up with friends, disconnects, etc.
>>
>>376928508
>Why the fuck were people screaming so much about this when there's countless games released almost immediately after that did WORSE and got ZERO flack for it?
Because the game didn't have any content in the first place. It had a handful of hunters, three monsters, and four maps, no engaging single player story mode, and the gameplay devolved into just going on routes for certain buffs.

The issue was the game didn't have enough meat to really justify that much DLC. And the gameplay wasn't interesting enough to justify supporting something so barebones, so people are naturally going to be passed, something like tales which is incredibly Jewish with DLC at least gives you 100+ hour story, and a handful of costumes through playing the game. Evolve gives you maybe a 30 hour distraction for 69.99.
>>
>>376929721
I agree that the game was shit, but your argument is shit too. You just described what should happen in every two team game. Unless of course you think that the worse team should win sometimes.
>>
>>376930350
The point I was trying to make is that you can pretty much predict the outcome of the game, depending of the composition of each team.

It may not be the best way to demonstrate the game is shit, but for me that killed the game.
>>
>>376927257
It didn't appeal to me during a time when I was either busy, playing other titles, or on a budget. A game can get shining reviews and have a completely ethical DLC model and still die early, especially so if it's a first installment.

Plus I was already feeling burned from how quickly Titanfall lost its players just months prior. Full price multiplayer only games are a risk.
>>
>>376929978
Evolve isn't the exception. Plenty of team-based games treat new players like shit, yet they still have gigantic playerbases (See: Overwatch, CSGO, League of Legends). For the record, I'm not arguing if those games are good or not.

Lets face it: The game is objectively poor, and it was destined to die. There are plenty, plenty of better games out there.
>>
>>376927257
I enjoyed the game for like 60 hours after it went f2p. Had the devs been more competent about the balance, people would still play it to this day
>>
>>376927257
Because it was basically half a game on release and they wanted $150 for it.

Better question, why are TRS such fucking retarded moneygrubbing fucks that they couldn't finish their goddamn game and then release it at a reasonable price?
>>
>>376927667
>>376927492
Isn't this game already dead though?
>>
>>376927257
Anyone who's not brand new to video games should have known this would be a niche game at best. It was basically a condensed/streamlined version of The Hidden: Source (which was way more fun) but it's one of those game modes that you play for a bit and then move on - a novelty.

He is one UGLY motherfucker.
>>
File: 1453722912506.jpg (35KB, 409x352px) Image search: [Google]
1453722912506.jpg
35KB, 409x352px
>>376927257
>>
>>376931059
Because 2k was their publisher. You kids need to learn how business works before you criticize it.
>>
>>376927257
Why wasn't this game better?
>>
>>376927257
because it was cat and mouse and most of the game was just holding down sprint and running in a given direction

the hidden: source is still infinitely better than evolve
>>
>>376931305
So basically, Evolve was shit because it was published by 2k? The decision to sell a half-finished game at full price and try to charge for the additional characters who would've already been in a complete game as DLC was entirely 2k?

I don't believe it.
>>
>>376931884
The game itself wasn't very good and didn't have lasting appeal. 2k just brought it a swifter death.
>>
File: 1493822010272.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1493822010272.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>the dlc wasn't bad
>releases two season passes
>the game was fine
>matching making didn't work for 2 months after it's release mean while more dlc was droped in this state
OP you are the king of dumb faggots and more deluded then then battleborn forums.
>>
>>376928792
>thinking i'm a fedoralord
The anti-evolve shill, everyone.

>>376930314
>Because the game didn't have any content
This meme needs to die; considering it launched with more content than TF2 or L4d at their respective launches.

>>376931884
2k published MEMELANDS 2, ACM. and other hot garbage.

It's more than believable; it's the truth.
>>
>>376931884

If you're basing "Evolve was shit" entirely on the price, content and DLC practices and budget, then yes, 2k is to blame. TRS is to blame for gameplay.
>>
>>376932245
TRS just didn't make the gameplay apperant; considering every retard just ran circles behind the monster despite their teammates dying of rage-enduced hernias when screaming at them to predict where the monster was heading instead of running behind something that's faster than you like a literal retard.
>>
>>376930761
Name one that we're not dead fucking tired of for the exact same reasons.
>>
>>376927257
oh man you sure bullied me into playing a shit game because you made some gay ass pic
>>
>>376932142
i have got to see the complete series of these videos
>>
>asymmetrical teamplay: This has never worked and will never work
>all the social negatives of something like dota or league, without the intense chess match gameplay that keeps people coming back
>game felt incredibly overwhelming as a new player, like the design was just too much to learn for something that wasn't *fun* at the basic level

did anyone ever think this would succeed
>>
>>376934048
>asymmetrical teamplay: This has never worked and will never work
Bullshit.
>>376934048
>mentioning dota or league like they're anything more than that unfortunate pile of shit you stepped on

Food Analogy.

Ultimately; the reason why everyone hated evolve is because everyone actually loved it; it was just a bit of a letdown when it actually came out.
>>
>>376934360
>Ultimately; the reason why everyone hated evolve is because everyone actually loved it

................ right

the game wasn't fun at a basic level, meanwhile dota and league revolutionized gaming and are the most popular multiplayer games of all time
>>
>>376932142
My fucking sides, I need this.
>>
>Release a $60 barebones game
>Release multiple season passes
>Include lots of cosmetic in game purchases
>Now make sure that your platform for DLC is boring after an hour of play
>Enjoy your new flop
>>
I liked the idea of evolve, but the devs really dropped the ball hard.

There was no excuse for shipping with that number of maps, then making the next map console exclusive for any period of time. But really, the horrific balance patch delays are what killed the game before it had any chance to grow.
>>
>>376932142
This webm is hilarious - is there a source?
>>
>>376927257
Evolve was utter garbage and has been since the beta, it was never good, the design is flawed and boring
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.