[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can Confidants be cutscenes? Please? I don't want to schedule

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Confidant.jpg (83KB, 400x503px) Image search: [Google]
Confidant.jpg
83KB, 400x503px
Can Confidants be cutscenes? Please?

I don't want to schedule them. It's hard.

I just want to play my jrpg.
>>
There's a few story related confidants but most of them are not.
>I don't want to schedule them
That's the fun part though. It's not that hard to max all of them in your first playthrough.
>>
>>376925864

hell, you don't even need a guide.
>>
>>376925918
It makes my brain hurt having to juggle dungeons, confidants and social skills while making sure I have matching arcanas to maximise confidant gains. I just wasn't built for this.
>>
>>376926106
Dungeons have to be done in 1 day if you want to manage anything. You also can't spend any time on chores/jobs.
I tried to max out all of em but i ended up not getting that many of them at all.
>>
>>376926106
>making sure I have matching arcanas to maximise confidant gains
Ain't shit to worry about, you'll get a prompt to watch for every time telling you about the arcana boost.

If you don't get the prompt, you can just fast travel to the velvet room, grab the cheapest arcana appropriate persona, then travel back to the confidant.
>>
this is bait, right?
>>
You can easily max everyone with one single tip.

Once you hear about the fortune teller in Shinjuku, drop everything you're doing and rush her to lv7. After that, you will get an ability that lets you exchange money for affinity points with people. From that point, never do non-levelup hangout events again, just pay up instead and only meet when you can level someone up. I goofed around and still maxed all confidants by December 15th that way.
>>
>>376925681
can you faggots PLEASE stop shitposting on this board pretending to want more casualized garbage
>>
>>376926106
>putting that much thought into it

I just hang out with the people I like the most.
>>
>>376927591
Wow that sounds awesome. Will do this. Thanks.
>>
>>376927898
I'm worried I might miss people I would want to hang out with people I don't have the required skill levels.

>>376927607
Casual doesn't equal bad.

>>376927169
>Dungeons have to be done in 1 day if you want to manage anything.
Sorry. I just can't do this. Even 2 days is really hard for me.
>>
>>376927548
Yes.
>>
>>376930076
Back alley doctor will sell you MP regen accessories at lv5 (I think?). Getting just one for Joker makes 1 day dungeons much more manageable.
>>
>>376925681
>I don't want to schedule them. It's hard.
Ever played Persona 3 or 4? In 4 there were unannounced months where S-links would be available, and if you missed them, you were screwed.

I don't get limited availability. What good are the rank 10 items/Persona if you have to play through multiple times to get them?
>>
>>376930274
I don't want to permanently give up my accessory slot to save maybe one day.

>>376930338
>Ever played Persona 3 or 4?
I cheated in those games to get maximum skills right off the bat so it was managable.

>What good are the rank 10 items/Persona if you have to play through multiple times to get them?
I don't know I never used them. Bragging rights maybe?
>>
>>376930686
>I cheated in those games to get maximum skills right off the bat so it was managable.
>>
File: iwaiart.png (4MB, 1898x1394px) Image search: [Google]
iwaiart.png
4MB, 1898x1394px
It's like I'm playing Yakuza 0 when I do this guy's confidant
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.