[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The attention to detail in Breath of the Wild. How does

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 234234324.jpg (71KB, 620x748px) Image search: [Google]
234234324.jpg
71KB, 620x748px
>The attention to detail in Breath of the Wild.

How does Nintendo keep doing it, /v/?
>>
Seems more like a coincidence.
>>
They love Zelda anon, it's the game that has gotten the best critical reception, they'd flood the market with mario clones if it means leaving a Zelda dev cycle intact.
>>
>>376924107
Definitely not
>>
Eh, it's not like those top flowers arr hard to spot.
>>
When you basically redo the same 2 games over and over and over and over and over you remember the small details.
>>
>>376924037
If only they payed attention to the important bits of the game.
>>
TIMELINE C O N F I R M E D
>>
File: pikachu.jpg (30KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
pikachu.jpg
30KB, 720x720px
>>376924037
Game Theory: Zelda is a man
>>
Single flower moved to the left.

Walking flowers confirmed
>>
>>376924556
Can I fuck them?
>>
>>376924556
some plants have actually been observed to move through the soil extremely slowly over years if they have enough reason to
>>
You stole this from reddit..... .
>>
>>376924037

The one that showed that BotW map was basically a tilted ALTTP map impressed me more
>>
We had this thread yesterday
>>
>>376924037
>Cherrypick stupid details
>Fuck major details
>>
>>376924037
they put so much attention to detail that they forgot to put enough main content.
>>
Should I do the gerudo or goron level next?
Also what kind of heat protection do I need to get to the goron? Seems like no matter I can't stay cool
>>
>>376924037
if you go with the Snes lore, doom mounten should be right to the east from the mastersword
>>
>>376929201
Forests move, and deku tree isnt the same one.
>>
File: 1492295447603.jpg (46KB, 480x368px) Image search: [Google]
1492295447603.jpg
46KB, 480x368px
>>376924037
>3 flowers = attention to detail
>>
>>376924197
Considering the location of the flowers are completely wrong it's not much of an attention to detail.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.