[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

well what's the verdict, was it better than BiS and SSS?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault.jpg (265KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
265KB, 1280x720px
well what's the verdict, was it better than BiS and SSS?

paper mario fags not welcome
>>
>>376922775
Yeah kinda
>>
SSS > BiS >>> DT > PJ > PiT
>>
Much better than BIS, don't know about SSS. It's the most similar to it in certain aspects (actually having a good overworld, being set someplace else than the Mushroom Kingdom, only focusing on Mario and Luigi) but also very different in others (much higher lenght, slower pacing, bigger and more complex areas and enemy patterns. I feel they're the two best games in the series so far if anything.
>>
>>376924360
>Partners in time that low

fuck you man, yes the hubworld aspect fucking sucked but it's better than paper jam cmon
>>
>>376922775
if you took out the excessive tutorials you'd have a 8/10 game, maybe 9/10
>>
SS>BiS>DT>PiT

If only the VC of PiT had Japan's difficulty. Enemies have too much HP in the Western version.
>>
>>376925452

Forgot about Paper Jam. The reduced tutorials are nice but I still tie it with DT for being bland in most areas.
>>
>>376924360
>>376925452
>putting PiT last, especially behind Paper Jam Shit Fest

Absolutely disgusting.

>>376925279
My man.

>>376922775
It's the second worst in the series, right in front of Paper Jam. It's still alright in the end, but I was constantly going in and out of enjoying and hating it.
>>
It has the best combat and music, but the dungeons and overworld are slow, easy and boring.
>>
PiT is the worst but that doesn't mean it's a bad game. It's just that the babies are obnoxious and the enemies are kinda bland.

BiS is the best and nothing will ever dethrone it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6M2xt_Ks4Y

Enjoy.
>>
File: peasly why.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
peasly why.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
>>376925871
>BiS best

nah
>>
File: 1a1.png (545KB, 605x453px) Image search: [Google]
1a1.png
545KB, 605x453px
name one "1" (ONE) /one/ good thing about Partners in Time

take your time, i can wait.
>>
>>376926037
SSS is great because it sets the foundation, but watching Bowser and Fawful go back and forth is some of the funniest shit in all of video games.
>>
>>376922775
hell no, easily the worst
the only M&L game I actually had to drop for some time because it was too boring
>>
>>376926353
Luigi/Baby Luigi's relationship
E.Gadd/Young E.Gadd hijinks
Toadsworth
Some of the Bros Moves were cool
Many of the location were very good
>>
>>376926353
It was fun
>>
>remember getting super excited for bowsers inside story
>tried to download the rom
>piracy protection
and then I ended up never playing that game
fuck i need to go back and play that one I've played every other one
>>
>>376926353
Good atmosphere even if the Shroobs were very boring as antagonist.
>>
This game was the only one i just couldn't finish. I was fifteen hours into the game and was still constantly getting stopped to scroll through tutorials.
First i thought it was just /v/ overreacting but no, it's absolutely terrible.
Such a shame because the battle system was great when it left you to it
>>
File: gto.gif (471KB, 474x379px) Image search: [Google]
gto.gif
471KB, 474x379px
>>376922775
>using Let's Play thumbnails as pics
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.