[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I autistic for letting the main menu theme play through

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (31KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
31KB, 1280x720px
Am I autistic for letting the main menu theme play through before I start?
>>
>>376921012
Yes, 100%.
>>
No, good music in video games should be apreciated.
>>
>>376921080
>>376921362
The duality of man.
>>
>>376921012
No. You're autistic for posting about it on /v/
>>
What games have great main menu themes?

What games have godtier pause menu music? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atha8XPhkuQ
>>
>>376921503
Good enough for me. Thanks.
>>376921362
You're a good man.
>>
>>376921012
No it's one of the best in the series. Probably the Best. I don't remember if Dark Souls had one but the character select was very memorable. Demon's Souls had a very nice ambient one as well.

The title screen music started with Dark Souls 2 didn't it? That one was memorable just because it was catchy, but Dark Souls 3's one was really hype. Like it really made me have chills.
>>
>>376921737
Most of Dark Souls(even 2s) OST gives me chills. It's just so fitting to the somber mood of the games, the composers are damn geniuses.
I seriously think that good music that can make a good game even better, and I genuinely feel sorry for people who listen to their own music over this
>>
>>376921362
spbs
>>
>>376921950
I think that Dark Souls 2's best song was the credits one. Really strong and memorable one of the best, but the rest of the OST felt subpar to Dark Souls 1 on my first run.

I forgot to mention. I regularly leave Dark Souls 3's title music on too.

Not that we have to. Most versions of the game came with a digital soundtrack.
>>
>>376921012
Nah its an amazing song i sometimes let it get to the chorus where it really gets going.
>>
Yes and I'm autistic too
>>
>>376921362
>souls music
>good
Ah, I too love the chanting of a choir going "AAHH OOOH AAAH OOOOOOH" loudly drowning out the instrumental, my friend.
>>
I was honestly really surprised to see people here like the main menu theme for DS3... I personally hate it. I had to just turn off the in-game music altogether just so I don't have to hear it anymore.

Meanwhile, I fucking love the menu themes from DeS, DaS, and DS2...

The overall best:
https://youtube.com/watch?v=i9b8BFjs4Y4
>>
>>376922746
weird, doesn't happen to me. Must be something between your headphones.
>>
I do it too, the title music in ds3 is god tier and the soundtrack is really good overall. I'm currently playing through DS2 and I'm on the second DLC, and none of the music really stuck with me maybe apart from Sinh's music, though generally I feel like even Vordt's music from dark souls 3 beats anything in 2
>>
>>376923878
Interesting. Wait until you get to Sir Alonne. In my opinion, he has the best and most fitting theme, behind Gwyn of course. Both of those give me chills whenever I hear them, that isn't even counting the aesthetics and presentations of both fights.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.