[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>in charge of elite commando unit extremely loyal to king

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

>in charge of elite commando unit extremely loyal to king
>finds you overlooking the king's body, sword in hand
>believes you didn't do it after a couple hours of light interrogation
>let's you escape prison on the condition you find the real killer
>you kill a bunch of innocent soldiers who're just doing their jobs in the process
>ruin the ambush of his arch-enemy by giving him back his sword
>endanger the lives of his men
>ditch him for his arch-enemy
>encounter him later
>ask him to help you infiltrate the camp of this guy that he's been covertly trying to undermine, all to save your bitch
>agrees when you tell him you intend to keep your promise and find the real killer, and you need your bitch to do so
>of his own volition rescues you and risks endangering himself and his men in the process
>trusts you and lets you go back
>some time later you confront the real killer
>let the real killer go free
>don't talk to him for 6 months or more
>still trusts you enough to immediately expose his informant's identity
What the fuck is wrong with Vernon Roche?
>>
>he thinks there is something wrong with Broche
>>
>>376920758
He's a true bro and if you went with Iorveth you're a faggot
>>
>>376920758
>finds you overlooking the king's body, sword in hand
Actually, he doesn't. And a sword without any blood on it when the King's throat has been cut, in a pattern any soldier like Roche would recognize as from a knife at close range, is only evidence of the sword having not been used.
>>
>>376920891
I only went with Iorveth because I didn't want Triss to get BLACKED by Letho, and wanted to set off immediately. I stayed because of Saskia, Dandelion, and Zoltan. Too bad Iorveth route is essentially ignored in 3.
It didn't matter in the end though since the viper school was probably gangbanging Yen for months anyways.
>>
>>376921676
He only could rely on soldier accounts. Geralt could've easily tossed the knife. Pre-forensics the evidence is compelling enough.
>>
>>376921967
No it isn't.
>>
>>376922061
It is.
>>
File: rainbow eye_face.jpg (45KB, 474x435px) Image search: [Google]
rainbow eye_face.jpg
45KB, 474x435px
>>376920758
His and Geralt's goals align even though their purposes are different. I actually rather liked how he has his own plan and story instead of just orbiting around Geralt because he's the MC.

>mfw Roche and Geralt go full fucking slaughterhouse mode in Kadweni camp towards the end of Witcher 2
>>
>>376922173
Not really. There was no knife in the room because Letho took it with him. There would have been blood spray if Geralt did it but he was clean. Geralt's past actions give him no motive for killing a king. Literally the one shred of evidence they had was Geralt being in the room the same time Foltest was killed. Anyone who was actually trying to solve the murder would dismiss Geralt immediately like Roche did. The main reason he would have been locked up for it is because the populace would have needed someone, anyone to blame.
>>
>>376920758
He had his suspicions, so he did the best he could do: use him to track the real culprit while keeping an eye on him.
He's so indulgent probably because he doesn't really think that Geralt did it, but he can't just let him go since he's the only culprit they have.
Geralt killing Temerian soldiers escaping is gameplay, you're supposed to sneak out undetected.
>>
>>376920758
he's a cuck
>>
>>376922667
I'm playing devil's advocate at this point because I also think Roche was smart not to be all "peasant" about it, but.
>Motive: Foltest was informally extorting Geralt (whom he had been keeping around as a "good-luck charm), who feared angering the king and endangering Triss by absconding back to Kaer Morhen
>Circumstantial: Previous assassin was a Witcher. Geralt had potentially arranged for Foltest to let him and Triss go following the war; negotiations could've gone south. Nobody could survive a jump from that window.
And a blind monk sounds less convincing than a one-armed man.
>>
>>376921818
>implying Letho would want his dick anywhere near triss' stinking after ploughing Yennefer for a year
wew
>>
>>376922312
>His and Geralt's goals align even though their purposes are different.
Like every faction in 2? Iorveth and all of Vergen used you like a bitch. But after Dandelion, Dandelion of all people, grandstanded and told Gerald to stop being a bitch-ass nigger and actually understand the implications of what Saskia is trying to accomplish, I felt that Geralt somewhat moved. No matter your dialogue choices, there's always a tone of respect/comradery when he talks to Saskia.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.