[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't you stop playing video games when it's such

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: 1493519862165.jpg (3MB, 1820x4352px) Image search: [Google]
1493519862165.jpg
3MB, 1820x4352px
Why don't you stop playing video games when it's such a waste of time without any merit whatsoever?
>>
>All those useless books t the petit bourgeois feel intellectually superior
kek
>>
>>376920079
It has developed into an addiction. I like reading though
>>
do you ever read a really hard book and lose over and over until you get good?
>>
>>376920079
>Reading fiction

I'm not 13 years old.
>>
>>376920778

Your taste for challenging games peaked my interest. What games do you play?
>>
>>376920079
LSD: Dream Emulator is better than all of those books combined.
>>
>>376920794
Guess those history books are a lot of fun grandpa
>>
cuz i'm trying to waste time and i don't give a fuck if what i'm doing has merit?
for a bunch of pedophile neets you fags sure care about pretending to contribute to a society that hates you
>>
>all that post-modern shit at the top of the list
I know /lit/ has bad taste but is this a parody?
>>
how can you make a "top 100" when the bottom 100 have literally 5 votes
>>
that list is all entry level shit
then fucking lord of the rings shows up fuckin lol
pleased to see under the volcano there though, didn't think it had meme status
>>
>>376920778
it took me several tries to read LOTR as a kid and even then I was lost by the two towers
>>
>>376921105
No.

But reading books about C++ and general programming did land me to a well payed job.
>>
>>376921250
>*stamps feet* WHERE ARE MY ELVES WHERE ARE MY DORFS *pisses self*
>>
>>376921468
>IT sperg in a lit thread
get the fuck out you fucking robot
>>
>>376920079
Because I enjoy it.
>>
>>376920651
Moby Dick is a legitimately amazing book and sucks you right in.
>>
>lolita
Meme book, made famous only for it's controversial theme for the time
>>
File: 1487632464933.gif (1MB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1487632464933.gif
1MB, 350x350px
>>376921497
>not liking post-modernist drivel means you like fantasy genre fiction
Nice. I must really be missing out on some great discussions by not frequenting /lit/
>>
>>376921797
I don't frequent /lit/ either but you seem like a real big pleb dude.
Is the irony of using a taro pic while describing highly acclaimed novels that you're apparently too stupid to understand as 'post-modernist drivel' lost on you?
>>
because the time i spend playing video games is completely normal/healthy. It's basically just multiplayer games with my friends

It's the time i spend doing lackadaisical internet browsing thats fucking poison
>>
>>376920079
>2016
>every single book in the list is from early-2000's high school required reading lists

Why even update the list

>every book is pseudo-intellectual bullshit that's less-than-high-school grade reading level but makes you feel smart because it's famous and that means you're reading good stuff

This list doesn't even have fucking House of Leaves on it.

Into the trash it goes.
>>
>>376920079
>the bible
Are you fucking kidding me, /lit/?
>>
>>376920079
>without any merit whatsoever?

Everything without any merit whatsoever, unless you give it merit. And guess what, I gave 'merit' to playing vidya because it brings me joy.
>>
>>376922172
house of leaves is a fucking meme
this list is trash for many other reasons
not a single fucking umberto eco book on there for one
but no your gimmicky book doesn't belong on any list of supposedly good books
>>376922259
the pretending to be religious meme has gotten out of hand
>>
>>376922259
Why would anyone, like, "read" the bible? I understand if you're religious and all, but that's more like study than reading.

Has anyone ever just read the bible? For fun? Like, cover to cover, like one would read a novel? And if so, did they... enjoy it?

I can't imagine ever considering the bible to be "a good read."
>>
Reading books is not going to make you any smarter or interesting if you don't think about them while you read them or you finish them. That just shows how much of a poser you are. If you just read them and move on to the next one you might as well read any shitty magazine you find.
>>
File: 8ab.jpg (53KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
8ab.jpg
53KB, 640x640px
>>376922387
>>376922690
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.