[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You're on the volleyball court and this guy slaps your gf's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: Suguru.png (130KB, 431x437px) Image search: [Google]
Suguru.png
130KB, 431x437px
You're on the volleyball court and this guy slaps your gf's ass. What do you do?

Keep in mind he's a 6'2" former Olympian
>>
>>376915737
What does a punch from Kamoshida feel like?
>>
File: 1493678745646.webm (40KB, 952x453px) Image search: [Google]
1493678745646.webm
40KB, 952x453px
>>
File: Yuki_Mishima.png (553KB, 346x1735px) Image search: [Google]
Yuki_Mishima.png
553KB, 346x1735px
Abide with it. It's for my own good.
>>
>>376915737
punch him in the balls and tell him to play a real sport
>>
Invade his palace, steal his treasure, make him lose his job, drive him to near suicide, and then fuck his waifu
>>
Kamoshida was an Alpha in a school full of Beta's. All the girls were already creaming themselves in the presence of a real man, you can't sexually assault the willing.
>>
Smash a metal folding chair into the back of his head with the force of three hundred thousand weebs.
>>
>>376915737
I trigger a mental shutdown and watch him die of an aneurysm right in front of the whole class.
>>
Steal his heart and make him confess his sins
>>
File: Aniki Cutin.png (110KB, 462x206px) Image search: [Google]
Aniki Cutin.png
110KB, 462x206px
>>376915737
Slap his ass and tell him I'm going to steal his heart.
>>
>>376915737
Steal his treasure while he sleeps.
Make him apologize to me in front of the entire school.
>>
MENTAL SHUTDOWN
>>
>>376915737
Ambush him when he leves school and stab him in the balls.
>>
>>376915737
NOBODY GIVES A FUCK ABOUT YOUR CHINESE CARTOON WALK IN CLOSET CHOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE VISUAL NOVEL GUY! PLEASE STOP SPAMMING THREADS.
>>
>>376915737
Tell him that nobody gives a fuck about faggot ass volleyball and that he's on thin ice for raping and abusing students
>>
-- DELETED BY ADMIN --
>>
get on all fours, suck his cock, get it nice and wet, then direct it into my GFs pussy, then i'd just sit there jerking off watching him fuck her :D whenever he's tired he can pull out and i'll continue sucking him off~~ ^o^
>>
File: absolute rarest hajime.png (911KB, 1000x849px) Image search: [Google]
absolute rarest hajime.png
911KB, 1000x849px
Run a mafia from Shinjuku where I trick high schoolers into running drugs, then take photos of it and blackmail them until they are financially in ruin, then finish ruining their lives by revealing the photos anyways
>>
>>376915737
>weight: 75kg
I punch this nigger out in 3 seconds
>>
>>376918232
Y u so mad tho?
>>
I tear his head off to use as a ball for a real sport that isn't for fucking faggots
>>
>>376915737

High five him and ask him if he fancies joining me for a spitroast. True bros are willing to share.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.