[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CI9 e7PttBvE Will you be com

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

File: ZO2pvkP[1].png (1MB, 854x1350px) Image search: [Google]
ZO2pvkP[1].png
1MB, 854x1350px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CI9e7PttBvE
Will you be coming back to the game?
>>
Whats the point of All those awesome characters if the connection is still shit?they need to pull a Siege already for this game
>>
>>376913274
I redownloaded it last night
>>
>>376913486
The connection is better than what it was at launch at least. Launch was just utter fucking trash.
>>
Why isnt it a womyn?
>>
>>376913274
You are a raider, legendary!
>>
File: 1493673862940.gif (211KB, 154x122px) Image search: [Google]
1493673862940.gif
211KB, 154x122px
>>376913274
>video isn't available
>>
>>376913486

>Connection is still shit
>They need to pull a siege already

Do you mean make the connection even worse?

Siege has the worst netcode of any shooter on the market
>>
>>376913274
i never left
>>
>>376914274
aw fuck
ubisoft got him
>>
>friend tell me how fucking awesome the game is and tell me i should try
>he stopped playing within the month of the game's release
>>
>>376914106
The shinobi can be a woman.
The centurion can't.
>>
I was stupid and bought the $100 version thinking it'd be great. I would say overall my experience was worse than beta (especially the connection) and I dropped the game after only a week. I can totally understand why nobody would play this.
>>
>>376914710
It's a shame because the core gameplay concept is so good.
>>
>>376914446
My friends just keep falling for Ubisoft garbage and Twitch FotM, it's maddening. Every damn time they buy these games, get bored or disappointed and drop them, but they keep asking why I don't buy them
>>
>>376913274
I never tried it in the first place because the story looked like pure sjw trash
>>
>>376913274
>ubisoft releases game
>networking and servers are fundamentally broken
>ubisoft releases game
>networking and servers are fundamentally broken

im looking at you for honor and rainbow six siege
>>
>>376913274
>Warden nerfed hard
>Kensei Raider and Lawbringer buffed to usable levels
>Shinobi and Centurion breaking down turtles
I'm actually pleasantly surprised to see Ubisoft taking responsibility for this unbalanced mess.
Now if we could only get a Warlord nerf, the cancerous defense meta might fuck off and I can really get behind the game.
>>
1v1 was fun for a while, played a SHITTON during beta

got boring though sadly

lots of potential
>>
>>376914446
To be fair Ubisoft is being absolutely retarded with it, they took months to patch the vanilla balance and when they did they buffed the best character in the game and did basically nothing for the others.

Then you've got shit like gear being pants on head retarded OP, unstable connections out the ass, different guard swap speeds and a pretty small pool of maps.

Game has potential for sure, like Siege but Ubisoft is constantly holding it back with their bullshit.
>>
Nah
For Honor made me blisteringly pissed every single time I played it.
>>
Have all the cancerous faggots screaming DEUS VULT left?
>>
>>376920032
No

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMQYmuq10a8
>>
>>376916213
>pure sjw trash
what
It's not even
What made you even come up with that conclusion?
>>
>>376920032
DEUS VULT INFIDEL
>>
>>376922040
But guy you are replying to is completely right
Black vikings
Le stronk wymyn
>>
>>376920032
Look at this fag. Look at him, and purge him.
>>
>>376922494
>Black vikings
I'm pretty sure you can only get that if you make your character black.
>Le stronk wymyn
This only like one female character who isn't a complete vapid asshole. Besides, they wear so much armour you can't tell most of them anyway.
>>
>>376922494
>Black vikings
HOL UP
>>
>>376922494
Since when does changing the color of your skin for your personal warrior have to deal with sjws?
Since when does having the option to have a female character instead of male equals sjw? I can cut the female's head off with my male only character and it would be no different. It's more waifuing than anything, I mean, see Nobushi for example.

It would be SJW if I could cut the head off of male warriors but not female warriors.
>>
>>376923208
>Changing history in order to increase "diversity" isn't SJW
Having female warriors is bad enough.
>>
>>376923343
>Changing history

the entire game is fantasy. The shinobi literally teleports
>>
>>376923343
It's a videogame you fuck.
There aren't even blacks in the campaign.
>>
>>376923027
Just because woman wears armour it doesnt mean she is as strong as man
Pro women football playera are losing to high schoolers lol
>>
>>376923343
If 'changing history' is a problem to you, female characters is the last of your worries.
>>
>>376924074
Who fucking cares? It's a fucking videogame.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.