[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>FPS >no recoil how do they keep getting away with this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Untitled.jpg (289KB, 1384x979px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
289KB, 1384x979px
>FPS
>no recoil

how do they keep getting away with this?

spray control is one of the biggest aspects of shooters yet many games you can just hold down left mouse and point

ridiculous
>>
File: CoD progression - no recoil.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
CoD progression - no recoil.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>376908743
Consoles & gamepads.
Also lazy devs who know their shit'll sell millions anyway.
>>
>fps
>shows tps
>>
>fps
>console
Smart people know that if you want to play fps, you'd go for the PC because they have higher fps than consoles.
>>
>>376908743
>realism = good gameplay
Also generally FPS games are third-person.
>>
>>376908743
dont expect much recoil in future games if they are expanding on the VRmeme because you cant simulate recoil with VR
>>
>>376908921
cod had recoil and was designed for the x360. It's just dumb/stupid consummers.
Worst system is cs go : Gun and crosshair doesn't move, yet your bullets goe every where.
>>
>>376909380
>cod had recoil and was designed for the x360.
CoD was a pure PC game, mate.
It was only from CoD2 forward that it turned into pure multiplat trash made with Xbox's specs and players in mind.

The CS' system is just another way of simulating recoil. At least it's not 100% laser accurate all the time.
>>
>>376908743
>mordern guns
>recoil

Pick one.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFiI1sjjIVo
>>
>>376909592
i meant that cod2 and then cod4 had recoil. Yet they were associated with the xbox 360.
>>
>>376909380
>Gun and crosshair doesn't move

Yes it does.
>>
>>376910125
No, it slighty moves and they don't follow the bullet pattern at all.
>>
>>376909374
>because you cant simulate recoil with VR
Just give the controllers ultra rumble that will vibrate so hard it can destroy a glass coffee table
>>
>grindframe
>FPS
Are you retarded, OP?
>>
>>376909312
>generally first person shooters are third person
My god this board is retarded
>>
>>376908743
Because quaketards can't handle more complexity than spamming the jump key
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.