[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone remember this scam? >Failed kikestarter but "

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Anyone remember this scam?

>Failed kikestarter but "saved" by a Chinese company
>Supposedly coming this July but no updates or anything new since two years ago
>Shitty OVA with mediocre animation

https://www.technobuffalo.com/2016/07/26/one-year-red-ash-kickstarter-campaign/
>>
Protip: All kickstarters are a scam.
>>
>>376908405
Sure

But this one wasn't even successful
>>
Got a download for the animation?
>>
How is it a scam if it failed the kickstarter? I mean who the fuck was scammed out of what?

I understand that people call failed kickstarters "scams" (even though not every kickstarter that failed was a scam, many were just honest projects that were mismanaged or misproduced). But if this shit was funded by regular producing process, then it's not a scam, unless something else happened that you are not telling us.

Do you people even know what the word "scam" means anymore?
Does anyone here even know what any of the words you are using means anymore?
>>
>>376908405
While kickstarters that really delivered are not in majority, it's completely stupid to say that all kickstartes are scam.
>>
>>376910634
shut up cuck
>>
>>376910829
Why do people even bother with posts like these?
>>
>>376910634

well, technically you cannot have your money back if the kickstarter fails. That is mentioned in the site but still people think that something more closer to gambling must be fully repayed if it fails.

Kickstarter is more like gambling than investing.
>>
>>376911218
>well, technically you cannot have your money back if the kickstarter fails.
Uhm, no? If the kickstarter campaign fails, you get your money back. That is actually the one most fundamental condition of KS, and what sets it apart from say, IndieGoGo.

If the campaign succeeds, but the project does not, then we are talking a different issue. But you are right in the fact that kickstarter is not an investment: not a financial investment at least. It's a charity, a crowd-funding. An option for people to donate to projects they want to see being completed. I think the DONATE part here really matters.

And a lot of people seem to not understand this, but then again, I don't think that is kickstarters fault. That is just people being dumb and not knowing what they are doing with their own money.
>>
>>376908320
The best part was that Mighty Blunder 9 wasn't even out at that point.
>>
>>376910717
I think it's fair to assume they are scams, and the ones that aren't are simply exceptions to the rule
>>
File: 1482939799457.png (178KB, 950x596px) Image search: [Google]
1482939799457.png
178KB, 950x596px
>>376908320
>This happened two years ago

Holy shit, time flies.
>>
>>376912012
No, that is fucking idiotic. That is like assuming that all banks are frauds because bank-related frauds happen every now and then and sometimes banks go down under too.

How about you don't make stupid generalizations in the first place? Is that impossible? Just be careful about your donations, never donate so much money that you'll ever feel regret upon discovering that they did not go towards you wanted them to go, be rational. Do you really need to create a stupid overarching fake story about "everyone being a fraud" to get through your life?
>>
>>376911218

You can just as easily lose all your money investing as well.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.