[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Shovel Knight in S Tier >Bayonetta, the one that actually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: smash_ballot_tier_list.png (494KB, 680x564px) Image search: [Google]
smash_ballot_tier_list.png
494KB, 680x564px
>Shovel Knight in S Tier
>Bayonetta, the one that actually got in, in the bottom of E-Tier
>Inkling that low
>Two non-gaming characters ahead of a character that is a gaming character
>Chrom after Ridley even though Sakurai is obviously biased to FE and adamant about Ridley being "too big" for Smash
Good gravy, I had a feeling Shovelfags were delusional for thinking their 7/10 game was a masterpiece, but this is hilarious.
>>
>>376906638
The fuck is this chart supposed to even mean you retarded smashthing. Explain yourself.
>>
>>376906638
Vidya character women would let bang them
>>
>>376907160
Don't be mean, clearly he put a lot of work into making it.

Good for <you>, OP.
>>
>>376906638
>Inkling that low
Most people thought Inkling's chances were low because Nintendo didn't want to be scraping the bottom of the barrel for big new characters in the next game.
>>
>3 (THREE) HAIR USERS

FUCKING SAKURAI
>>
Shovel Knight had that rumor pushed by that one Twitterfag.
>>
>>376907160
What do you think it means you obese imbecile? It's a tier list of how likely the characters were to get into Smash. That should have been obvious with Goku, Ridley, Shrek, and Freddy being at the bottom.
>>
>>376907684
You should probably kill yourself.
I bet it would finally make your parents happy.
>>
>>376906638
>snake
>E-tier
Do you have HIV, you faggot
>>
Guest characters ruined Smash Bros, especially considering the bar was set increidbly high with Snake and Sonic. Nothing will EVER top that, so it turns into niche fanboy wankery of "no my characters deserves it because [insert retarded reason]"

Smash 5 should not have any guests and instead use those 2-5 slots on characters from dead IPs like Custom Robo or Famicom Wars to gauge future revival interest.
>>
>>376906638
I was about to screech at you for wanting choir boy, but then I saw the F tier.
>>
Imagine if they made the top 3 ballot choices rather than Corrin the commercial DLC
>>
File: 1357984142384.gif (4KB, 256x272px) Image search: [Google]
1357984142384.gif
4KB, 256x272px
>Wonder-Red
>Bomberman
>Banjo-Kazooie
>>
>>376906638
Honestly surprised Ridley is even in F and not in his own class desu. His hitbox is just absurd.
>>
Freddy Fazbear would eat all these baby Nintendo characters for breakfast, prove me wrong.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.