[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do people get excited over le exclusives? Most of them are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: Imagens Omorísticas39.jpg (45KB, 460x613px) Image search: [Google]
Imagens Omorísticas39.jpg
45KB, 460x613px
How do people get excited over le exclusives? Most of them are so mediocre and niche that it doesn't even matter. Nearly every good game in modern gaming is a multiplat.

pic unrelated
>>
you're wrong though tbqh

they're the only reason to buy one console over the other ya dumb fuck.
>>
>>376903036
>Nearly every good game in modern gaming is a multiplat.
No
>>
It actually seems like the reverse, many very good games that are exclusive (H:ZD, BoTW, TLoU) get shit on non-stop by all the platformwarriors from the platforms that the exclusives don't belong to.
>>
>>376903036
(You)
>>
>>376903121
No, the only reason to buy one console over the other is performance and graphics (PS4 wins here) and digital store content (Not sure about this one)
>>
>>376903248
I suppose another factor would be non-gaming functionality, Xbox takes that one easily
>>
>>376903232
>Le SJW girl with dreadlocks shoots robots with a bow and arrow, a mediocre TPS

>Game for children

>Le emotional zombies game oh no joel lied!!!11111 XD, mediocre TPS
>>
>>376903332
I suppose another factor would be portability, Switch takes that one easily
>>
File: mr.meeseeks.png (133KB, 236x336px) Image search: [Google]
mr.meeseeks.png
133KB, 236x336px
>>376903492
>I'm Mr. Shitposter! Look at me!
>>
>>376903504
Yeah but then its downfall is that it most of its games are aimed towards kids
>>
File: Bloodborne™_20170507215552.jpg (291KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Bloodborne™_20170507215552.jpg
291KB, 1920x1080px
Never ever
>>
>>376903571
Hey I may be joking around with my post but that doesn't make it untrue, 2 mediocre TPS games and Witcher-lite for children
>>
>>376903590
I too only play mature games for matures like myself, fellow anon
>>
File: Wii_U_screenshot_TV_01_C95 (4).jpg (468KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Wii_U_screenshot_TV_01_C95 (4).jpg
468KB, 1280x720px
>>376903647
Never ever 2
>>
>>376903665
Don't get me wrong, I can enjoy a "family friendly" game as much as a "mature" game but that doesn't mean that I'd want a console where most of the games are geared towards kids
>>
>>376903036
exclusives usually have overall more focus on quality title than multiplatform games which try to sell as much as possible and therefore port on every viable platform, usually using outsourcing and creating buggy releases.
Also exclusives usually receive excessive funding and longer time frame to complete the game
being exclusive is literally best possible condition for videogame creation, and usually provides better than overall result
only complete idiots whine about game being exclusive.
>>
>>376903771
name actual games for kids then
list them
come on
shouldn't be much of a problem, sure
>>
>>376903771
Why?

Almost the entire video game industry is childish as fuck. The only functional difference between kid-focused and "adult oriented" video games most of the time is the level of violence displayed and sexuality. It's not like The Very Hungry Catepillar vs Ulysses here, it's more like The Smurfs 2 vs Saw 3.

All that matters in games is quality, because you rarely get any depth of thought.
>>
>>376903771
Video games are for kids.
>>
>>376906642
but muh "games are art"
>>
>>376907043
Red Dead Redemption is more artistic than Shakespeare
>>
>>376907154
no one cares
>>
>>376903121
Imagine if you had to buy multiple DVD players to watch all the exclusive movies and realize how fucking stupid and anti consumer exclusives are
>>
>>376903036
>Nearly every good game in modern gaming is a multiplat aka AAA
'no'
>>
Don't you have a petition to sign, OP? How's the last gen emulation going?
>>
>>376908094
Yeah I was about to say that Xbox has a big advantage due to backwards compatibility. See, it's things like that which is what makes one console worth getting more than another, not trashy exclusive titles
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.