[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder if you haven't played >Gothic >Arx Fatalis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

Reminder if you haven't played

>Gothic
>Arx Fatalis
>Dark messiah of Might and Magic

you're a normie
>>
>>376900903
I played Gothic and I'm a normie
>>
>>376900993
Did you play gothic 1-4?

As a normie, would you say Gothic 3 and 4 were more in your alley?
>>
>>376900903
>he said while presenting list of normalfag games
>>
If you haven't played Commander Blood you're a normalfag
>>
>>376900903
Have you played Tales of Maj'Eyal yet? It's the best roguelike ever made and it's free. There's really no excuse... unless you're admitting to being a normie.
>>
>>376901025
Are you by chance one of those people who claim that the shit control scheme in 1 was an immersive feature?
>>
>normie
Spotted the normalfags
>>
>>376901025
>loved 1 and 2+Notr
>3 was ok after the fanpatch
>never played 4 because it wasn't "gothic" anymore, just kept the name
>liked Risen 1
>never played the others

just because I'm a normie doesn't mean I don't like good games
>>
>>376901101
>It's the best roguelike ever made

This is either bait or you're retarded.
>>
>>376901231
Good answer, you sound too autistic to be a normie though

>>376901180
>he doesn't change gothic 2 controls to gothic 1 style

RE
>>
>>376901086
If you haven't played Captain Blood you're a normalfag.
>>
>>376901312
I spend more than 8 years in this shithole, I adapted
>>
>>376900903
Dark messiah was so fucking fun the kick and Xana had me on perma boner the entire time.

She is now my waifdemonfu
>>
>>376901312
Was that even an option? I remember having hard time getting adjusted to 2 because I got to used to the old one.
Besides, it was bad. Even the authors admitted it.
>>
>>376901581
The control scheme in 1 was bad. Apply some reading comprehension before you get triggered, fampai.
>>
>Never tried G1, deinstalled G2 5min in after when I saw those controls, played G3 and had fun.
>Never tried it.
>Deinstalled, don't remember why
But it doesn't matter anyway because OP is a retard.
>>
File: girls_laughing.jpg (43KB, 600x363px) Image search: [Google]
girls_laughing.jpg
43KB, 600x363px
>>376901702
>there's people who don't play gothic one handed today using the old control scheme
>>
>>376901820
>muh handicap accessibility
>>
>>376901930
>he doesn't realize gothic was designed to play with a stein in hand like a real german
>>
>>376901101
>Free
>Costs money for DLC
>Free version has half the shit cut
I only got to the second continent and died to a spider. Don't want to slog throught the slow beginning again
>>
>>376900903

Arx Fatalis is complete trash and I'm tired of people only bringing it up since they know no one else played it.

>game was released with half of the monsters having no textures
>even with the patch, it still crashes constantly
>about 15 hours of content on a first playthrough
>the most dull story and setting imaginable; the underground setting is just an excuse to have endless dirt hallways
>the music is just droning noises and ambience that was recorded with a toaster oven
>a spell system that has something like 30 spells, but you'll only ever use fireball and a few situational utility spells
>symbol recognition is garbage
>very few sidequests, and none of them are memorable besides the chicken bow quest
>ranged is complete garbage with a grand total of two bows, one of which you will probably not find
>melee is also garbage since fireball exists
>no replayability
>>
>>376902403
>blah blah blah I can't cast heal and shield
>claims game has bad melee
>>
>>376902589

>using melee when fireball exists and can one hit everything in the game besides the dragon and the final boss
>you get fireball within about 10 minutes of starting the game, you get good melee weapons hours in

If you are going to gimp yourself for no reason, you might as well just do a fist only run.
>>
File: memes.jpg (12KB, 403x195px) Image search: [Google]
memes.jpg
12KB, 403x195px
>>376902674
>>376902403
>arx fatalis has no ambience

You've given me cancer in one post, anon
>>
>>376900903
Dark Messiah of Might and Magic is just the best game in the whole Might and Magic universe.
Second best is HoMM 3
>>
I only hear about Gothic when someone is shitposting witcher 3 threads which doesnt make me desperate to experience it.
>>
>>376902782

>ambience is entirely composed of a ten second loop of air whooshing by for almost the entire game
>except in the prison where you get that moaning prisoner every 20 seconds and the droning sound of a microwave oven
>game gives up on trying to set up an atmosphere within minutes by having the trolls and goblins being literal retards

Admittedly, dealing with the goblins and trolls were the only good part of the game. The moment you get to the snake ladies is when the game goes from bad to complete dogshit. And then it goes even lower when you get to the forge with the forced chase section that often times glitches, getting your character permanently stuck.
>>
>>376903632
>he hasn't played arx libertatis
>complains about broken quests
>>
>>376900903
as a slav i can safely say these are some of the most normalfag games ever
western fantasy theme is very normalfaggy in general
there is not a single normalfag that doesn't love fantasy
>>
Gothic is trash.
>>
>>376900903
glad to hear I'm a normie now, where can I get my gf?
>>
If you have not ascended with the amulet you are a fucking normie.
>>
>>376903206
It really IS good anon. Not compared to Witcher or anything. Just on its own. Try it sometime.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.