[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So i'm finally buckling down and playing Nocturne. I just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1492846893925.jpg (337KB, 700x768px) Image search: [Google]
1492846893925.jpg
337KB, 700x768px
So i'm finally buckling down and playing Nocturne.
I just got to Ginza and i'd like to know if /v/ has any tips. I know I should aim for a STR build, but should i put some into luck too?
And I know the True Demon Ending is supposedly the best/canon ending, so what should I remember in order to get it?
>>
>str
>good build
pick one
>>
For true ending you need all the candelabra and open all the doors they're able to open. I don't remember exactly, but I think all the related bosses are on the way and not overly hidden.
>>
>>376887517
What did you mean by this?
>>
>>376887384
Luck does absolutely nothing. Magic is also worthless.

Put in Strength and Agility. Vitality also helps. Don't raise them above 30. That's all.
>>
>>376888145
Thanks dude.
You mean don't raise Agility and Vitality above 30 though, yeah?
>>
>>376888346
I meant all stats. If you collect all Magatama, you can go for an Ultimate Magatama which gives +10 to all stats.
>>
>>376887646
Yeah, you just go through the extra dungeon where old man Lucie is and kill all the fiends to continue on. I'm pretty sure there is someone around there that gives a vague idea where the next candelabra is to search for.
>>
>>376888448
Oh alright, cool.
Honestly i'm not clear on how Magatama's work, since I just started playing again after over a year.
>>
>>376888676
Affects stats, resists and weaknesses when equipped.

When you level up, whatever skill is next for your equipped magatama is, you learn, even if you ingested it right before leveling up.
>>
>>376888737
So I should probably not just eat every one of them? Sorry for all the questions, I just don't wanna fuck up.

>>376887646
>>376888494
Thank you guys.
>>
>>376887384
For the demon ending just complete the optional dungeon before entering the final dungeon, the old lady and the kid will appear to remind you that.

As for build, you can go magic early game and it works just fine, but keep working towards a strenght build. As soon as you get the charge skill it starts to payoff.

Magatama give you skills at certain levels. When a magatama glowsand moves in the menu it means it is ready to give you its next listed

open mystical chests only in full kagutsuchi to guarantee the good treasure.

Don't part with the first demon in your party list never ever, it is the pixie you first got or whatever you have fused her into. You will know why by the end of the optional dungeon.

Fiends are the best demons to fuse early on, they usually have awesome resistances, so be sure to fuse them as soon as you can. You need special items to fuse them but there are enough in the game for you to fuse them all at least once.

Sacrifical fusion is cool, learn how it works and abuse it.

Keep an eye for demons that evolve, they are usually pretty great.

Daisoujou is your bro.
>>
>>376889289
Also, in the first floor of the optional dungeon there is a guy who sells you a special demon, buy it, it's fucking awesome and totally worth it.
>>
>>376887384
Strength builds do the most damage because of charge and freikugel
>>
>>376889156
You can swap them in and out as needed. You 'ingest' them, but they aren't consumables.
>>
File: 1468287832241.jpg (61KB, 784x522px) Image search: [Google]
1468287832241.jpg
61KB, 784x522px
Not OP, but I'm also doing my first proper playthrough of Nocturne and I'd like to know, is it a good idea to go for TDE as my first ending or should I go for one of the Reason endings first and then do TDE in NG+?
>>
>>376889938
TDE is the ending that will let you see the most of the game, really there isn't much of a point on doing new game + other than trying the game in hard mode.
>>
File: FREIKUGEL.gif (986KB, 500x210px) Image search: [Google]
FREIKUGEL.gif
986KB, 500x210px
>>376887517
wurld of str motherfucker
>>
>>376889938
I believe TDE has you fight the most bosses(if not all of them).
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.