[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There's something I don't get Why are shujin students

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1679.jpg (741KB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1679.jpg
741KB, 2592x1936px
There's something I don't get

Why are shujin students wearing summer uniforms when it's fucking raining non-stop for months?
>>
>>376885550
its still humid as fuck
>>
>>376885550

I'm assuming you're a dumbass American that's never had a school uniform.

Here's how it works: At certain times of the year you wear one uniform or the other.

"Hurr, it's summer, but it's raining, better wear my winter uniform!"

Go run 50 laps.
>>
>>376885550
It can still be hot and humid as fuck you dumb fuck.
>>
>>376885680
Summer uniforms are supposed to used on fucking hot and dry seasons, you cannot go with a shirt alone when it's raining

That's why japs die all the time for fucking colds
>>
>>376885550
In certain school, it's part of the school rule that you can only wear winter uniform during fall and winter

Hope that answer your stupid question burgerman

>>376885680
Nah, burger ppl have uniform in some private school, OP just never been to school
>>
>>376885550
It's still warm plus they can wear fucking jacket.
/thread
>>
>>376885550
The temperature isn't obvious or maybe the uniform doesn't actually fit the weather patterns for where they live and they don't care.
>>
>>376885550
Because it's the season of 梅雨 (tsuyu) in Japan.
>>
>>376885896
>it's raining and it's must be cold !!!
>they will get wet and catch a cold !!

I guess you have never been outside, haven't you ?

Also what is an umbrella ?
>>
First of all, I'm not american you dumb fucks, I'm Italian.

Second, is there something wrong with your body heat that makes it different from the rest of the world? When it's raining or snowing you have to wear fucking winter clothes, not a shitty shirt.

And last, I hope you get a Japanese flu
>>
>>376885550
>literally never experienced the humidity of rain during summer
Where the fuck do you live?
>>
>>376885550
Japan + Summer + Water = Humid as fuck like holy shit the t-shirt is wearing too much.
>>
>>376885550
Stupid retarded ice slav
>>
>>376886473
>put on raincoat when you go outside
>umbrella
>????
>profit
>>
>>376885550
If you are seriously asking this question I think its time to shut your computer down, turn 360 degrees while turning 360 degrees, walk away preferably outside, breath the fresh air.
>>
>>376885680
I think that's only a thing with private schools in my country. I went to a public school and they didn't give a fuck which uniform you were wearing at any time of the year, just that you were wearing a uniform. It seem really dumb to me that schools do dumb shit like OP's image.
>>
File: 1443485273198.gif (813KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1443485273198.gif
813KB, 500x281px
>>376885680
Thank you benevolent european for blessing me with your superior intelligence! I had no such concept of a "school uniform" for reading your enlightening post. May god bless your soul!
>>
>>376885680
>You Americans are retarded for wearing weather-appropriate clothing, and also for having the freedom to choose what you wear
sure thing m8
>>
>>376886473
>raining you have to wear fucking winter clothes
What? Does Italy not get humid and 40 degrees? Because thats how Tokyo gets
>>
>>376886473
Tsuyu season in Japan happens when it's regularly 80F or higher.

In fact, Tsuyu starts at the end of this month.
It's muggy, it's warm, and even when it's raining, it can be up to 90F.

It's NOTHING like Italy's weather.
>>
Just confirming once again that italians are morons
>>
>>376887056
Thanks, finally a reasonable answer, and yes, when it's raining here it's cold as shit as it's supposed to be.
>>
>>376885680
Every school in my city has uniforms tho
Why are you so triggered?
>>
>>376887147
I guess they don't teach geography in Italian """schools"""
>whoa, weather is DIFFERENT in parts of the world?
no wonder you guys assimilated so well into the USA
>>
>>376887208
Non-Americans who post here are (usually) literally obsessed to the point of implying any moronic post is an American's, and they will make sure to point it out. Ironically making themselves look stupid when they the poster in question was not in fact an American
Kinda sad desuyo.
>>
>>376885550
Japan's rainy season is June, just at the start of summer. They also get a bit of monsoonal rain in September, which is also their typhoon season.

Also in Japanese schools the Summer/Winter uniforms have set dates. You can't rock up wearing the wrong uniform out of season or you get in a shit.

>>376886223
>>376887056
This guy gets it

>>376887147
Rain =/= cold.
>>
>>376887560
He's retarded, I'm italian and we get hot and humid rain too.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.