[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Playing Infinate Warfare match on Live >Anon! Come

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4133.jpg (69KB, 500x512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4133.jpg
69KB, 500x512px
>Playing Infinate Warfare match on Live
>Anon! Come walk the dog!
>mfw
>>
File: _20170330_020344.jpg (66KB, 476x638px) Image search: [Google]
_20170330_020344.jpg
66KB, 476x638px
i don't get black people spongebob memes
>>
I liked twitter memes at first but they have turned into some kind of weird ironic nigger shitposting now
>>
>>376884178
>black people

Mate do yourself a favour and look on meme pages on Facebook, they're all white people and Mexicans
>>
Black Twitter is a scourge on the world.
>>
i don't understand this (((meme)))
>>
Is the ""charm"" of this meme the "lol so random" thing?
>>
>>376884178

I think that's a play on yet another normie meme, "salt bae". It's some guy sprinkling salt on some food in a funny way.

Memes were a mistake.
>>
>>376884427
Salt Bae got popular in Japan for some reason. Next to blacks in America they're the next largest amount of people that use Twitter.
>>
>>376884269
aren't those meme page just "I'm depressed and ironically like anime girls and jojo".
I barely follow that garbage, but I know negros love shitty spongebob memes.
>>
File: guaranteed replies.jpg (59KB, 601x675px) Image search: [Google]
guaranteed replies.jpg
59KB, 601x675px
>>376884014
>>
>>376884427
Just the word "bae" alone makes me want to die, it's so overused and is just mindnumbindly dumb.

As for spongebob memes, why are they so popular? Literally none of them are funny.
>>
>>376884492
>Salt Bae

the guy's got some nice muscles and is a chef... and he's got that Mediterranean look that women love
>>
>>376884650
It's like how they keep making "memes" out of stills from Arthur. Maybe twisting innocence?
>>
I hate what this board has become and I want out
>>
>>376884776
Fuck off newfag
>>
>>376884759
People keep trying to make memes out of pretty much anything.

>Maybe twisting innocence?
Yeah I think that's why people are attracted to them, the whole "woah look it's spongebob/Arthur saying something to do with a mature subject woah, also look they are saying 'nigga' and/or swearing"
>>
>>376884014
what episode is this from and what's the context?
>>
>>376884650
>As for spongebob memes, why are they so popular? Literally none of them are funny.

Spongebob for whatever reason seems to fit into alot of every day situations. I can see the appeal.
Plus, I'm willing to bet that the people making all those Spongebob memes were probably children when Spongebob was at its height of popularity, so they're familiar with it.
>>
>>376884776

Realize and accept the fact that most of the people posting today on /v/ were probably born in the late 90s or early 00s.. It took me a while to accept that fact but it is what it is. I feel like an old man posting here now compared to the rest of the posters (I'm 29 and been posting here for 10 years).
>>
>>376884427
>>376884492

The thing is, Bae is just Indian speak for "friend". But as usual, the internet has twisted the meaning to make it seem more than platonic
>>
>>376885429

Uh.. in america "bae" means "before anything else". Americans love to use acronyms for everything. Bae used to mean your significant other (boyfriend/girlfriend) but now it just means anyone you have a crush over.

Nothing to do with indian culture.
>>
>>376885643
except for Bae being danish for shit. Then it has everything to do with Indian culture
>>
>>376884269

Mate do yourself a favour and admit that the problem is niggers perpetuating the dumbest form of comedy known to humanity.
>>
>>376884521

thx shad. Your girls are ugly and your technical ability is non-existent but at least you're killer at the funnies
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.