[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BIRTHDAYS: THE BEGINNING anyone else playing this game? its

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: birthdays9[1].jpg (81KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
birthdays9[1].jpg
81KB, 620x349px
BIRTHDAYS: THE BEGINNING

anyone else playing this game? its a lot of fun but i loaded my map into a bigger one and i can't get my animals to move into the new open lands
>>
does /v/ even play video games?
>>
Woah that's out? I remember being the only person really interested in it when it was revealed, my threads for it getting no replies, then hearing nothing about it since. I don't even know what it's even really about or how it plays, give me a quick rundown. I don't even have a 3DS anymore, might have to borrow one.
>>
>>376882715
I wish I had the time to play it right now, it's looks like exactly what I need. Seems super comfy. I got the special edition since it was only $50, but it's just sitting on my shelf right now.
>>
>>376883065
It's a PS4/PC game.
>>
>>376882715

broken turd i refunded

http://steamcommunity.com/app/525700/discussions/0/2741975115067646379/
>>
>>376883205
That's a PC game? Good, even my toaster could run that.
>>
>>376883065
i think its just for ps4 and pc (crappy port)

basic gist is you get your cube and you terraform it, which will affect the temperature (local and global)

depending on the temperature, height, and moisture (in the case of land and not water creatures) creatures will spawn, and work their way through the evolutionary chain, which will usually include needing different temperatures.

also, gotta read the description of each animal, because theres a bit of guidance to spawn it in there

(saber tooth cats start spawning when (besides temp/height/moisture) when theres plenty of mammoths and once a certain creatures has disappeared.
>>
>>376883285
gotta love NISA
>>
>>376882941
hey ive played video game
>>
>>376883370
That's what I was hoping it was, just my kind of game.
>>
>>376883331
The PC port has problems, as you're already seeing brought up in the thread. Better off getting it on PS4 if you want it or waiting to see if they patch it.
>>
>>376882941
I'll have you know I played a game for 10 whole minutes before shutting it off and coming back here
>>
>>376883474
As long as those problems aren't game breaking I'll be fine.
>>
>The most retarded gameplay ever made that is not even fluid

>Change temperature and depth by adding layer or removing layer
>go back to other mode and press fast forward
>Wait for life to spawn
>Capture life
>Repeat for the whole game.

It's shit, spore did it better.
>>
The terraforming movement is shit. Sims 1 did it better. And I think the mechanics are way too deep and complex.
>tfw to intelligent to play Birthdays
>>
Dose this have denuvo?
>>
>>376883549
Don't forget it has mechanics it never even explains like bridging two pieces of land with animals gets you vastly different evolutions because the ones on the other piece of land eat the new ones. The entire game is basically fumbling your way hoping to get what you need.
>>
>>376882715
>by the creator of harvest moon
Where are the waifus?
>>
Anyone else feel guilty for not buying this? This guy created the harvest moon series and came out publically to endorse this game, I feel like I should honour him and buy it especailyl after stardew valley completely cloned the game and sold millions as an indie title while the original creator doesnt get mentioned by the dev or anything at all. Why dose it feel like I need to buy this game to help make sure this dude continues to have a job? Should I be this worried? I feel really fucking bad. I'll get this game for PS4 soon but I can't justify $60 for it yet so I have to wait at least until it comes down in price a bit
>>
This game looked really cute and interesting and I was looking forward to its release.

Then I forgot about it for awhile, and today randomly I saw it on Steam and was like "wow it's out and it's 25% off?"

Then I saw the reviews...
>>
this game looks cute I guess but its such an uninteresting concept to me with a stupid title lol
>>
>>376886138
>Listening to Steam reviews
>ever

90% of negative reviews are from morons or >game froze give so I give it a 0
>>
>>376886075
>but I can't justify $60 for it yet
It's $30. $40 when the sale ends.
>>
>>376886285
I play on PS4 but yeah I just checked amazon it's $39, I'll try to get it
>>
>>376886075
Well, it's a $40 game, or $32 with Prime on PS4.

>>376886138
To be fair, many of the negative reviews are because it sounds like a bad port and not based on the game itself.
>>
>>376886348
>>376886351
It's $30 on PSN right now because there's a sale, you don't need to go through Amazon or have PSPlus or anything.
>>
Looks pretty cute, if it was 20€ and the pc port got fixed i'd pick it up.
>>
>>376886351
Yeah that's true, most were complaining about the controls.
>>
>>376883370
Sounds kinda like the Viva Pinata games
I'll pick it up after they fix the port, maybe during a sale
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.