[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Be honest with yourself /v/. Do you possess the strength

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: Gold.jpg (193KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Gold.jpg
193KB, 1920x1080px
Be honest with yourself /v/. Do you possess the strength of will to let it go?
>>
Nope, took it all with me. Pointless, but fuck Elijah.
>>
It's a god-damn fucking Fallout game. The point isn't to let it go, the point is to come in and be the only motherfucker smart enough to both get out with it alive AND fix everything in the process.
>>
>>376882478
shoved as many as i could into elijahs leg and carried it out with me
>>
>players come up with creative ways to get all the gold out
>they patch most of them

If they really didn't want people to get all the gold, make it prevent you from moving entirely if you're overencumbered with a bar in your inventory
>>
>>376882478
If you're asking if I would get greedy and not let go if I was in the courier's position, the answer is hell no, because that would be stupid and suicidal. But I'm not ACTUALLY in the courier's position, and it's just a video game, so of course I take it all every time.
>>
Wow NV really did not age well. It's amazing how it's pretty much the same game as Fallout 3 yet Fallout 3 looks much better.
>>
File: latest[1].png (90KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
90KB, 460x460px
Why bother with the heavy shit when you can kill a few fiends and never have to worry about money again
>>
>>376883045
Because the game tells you that you can't have it.
>>
>>376882606
What fallout game have you even played cunt
>>
File: 1454864242521.png (1MB, 970x937px) Image search: [Google]
1454864242521.png
1MB, 970x937px
>>376883013
>fallout 3 looks much better
ah yes, I too prefer the visuals of "green and gray: the game"
>>
Even taking one gold bar as a souvenir defeats the purpose of Blood Money's message
>>
>>376883045
>yo fag you can't take this shit

It's the one thing you don't say to an autistic virgin with nothing but time on his hands.
>>
>>376883013
No
>>
In reality I would have taken enough that I could comfortably get out as fast as possible.

Since it's a video game and my character was unto a god I took all that shit. Made several trips back and forth from my home after stashing the gold so I could fast travel.
>>
>>376883045
>not dumping all the bars in your bathtub as a show of sinful opulence
It's what separates the merely rich from the elite.

You don't take the gold because you need it. You don't take the gold because you particular want it. You take the gold because you could and because you wanted to show people you could, just to have it. That enough money to last the average wasteland peasant their entire lives is just decoration to you.
>>
>>376882478
I took all the shit and locked that faggot in their. I didn't even need the money either. I just wanted to take it all with me. I made a nice neat stack of gold bars in my house.
>>
Took it all, stashed it in the abandoned bunker and forgot about it. It's not like money is in short supply in Mojave.
>>
>>376883674
>>376883742
I was just about to say, I don't think anyone ever took the money because they needed it, only for bragging rights
>>
>>376883164
I started with FO1 back on a shitty Dell my father stole for me from a skip outside an office block. It barely even worked on that PC and yet I still beat the game on it. which is more than you've ever done beyond pretend you even looked at more than screenshots of FO1.
>>
>>376883164
the one which is set in the barren wasteland that is your moms pussy BITCH
>>
File: Gold_bar.png (343KB, 783x678px) Image search: [Google]
Gold_bar.png
343KB, 783x678px
>10oz of 99.9% pure gold
>weigh 35 pounds
>>
>>376883303
>Elijah, Dog/God, Christine and Dean all have huge amounts of emotional baggage they need to get rid of because it's tying them down and holding them back
>the Courier is there because they were curious about some chick's voice on the radio
>taking the gold is "defeating the purpose" of the Let Go, Begin Again message

No, it's just taking some gold because it's there. Maybe if the Courier was an inveterate treasure hunter who had been chasing the Madre for years on end it would count. But they're not, so it doesn't
>>
>>376883013
I wish I could agree with you, but the fact is the green filter just drenched the lower-res textures enough to hide the lack of quality

conversely, the mild sepia & purple desaturated filter of NV could not hide the ugliness of jackshit - with proper 1080p+ textures and some subtle dof it looks fine. there are even animation mods still being made that makes the game feel kinetically pleasing instead of stiff and frozen
>>
>>376882478
>pick them all up
>drop them all and they all drop and they become one stack that can be easily physics carried to the exit quickly
>or alternatively stuff them in the old farts corpse and then carry his head or leg to the exit for the same results
>>
>>376889019
Yeah, that doesn't work anymore
>>
it would've been perfect if the gold bars were actually worthless in the mohave
>>
>>376882478
>Letting go of unique items
I'm too autistic to let that happen, and I know most of you are too.
>>
>>376889103
There would be no logical reason for that, though
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.