[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Burning Crusade was 10 years ago This was the greatest expansion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

>Burning Crusade was 10 years ago

This was the greatest expansion in MMO history. Wish Blizzard would bring it back
>>
>>376881979
>greatest
no sweetheart, wrath was better, bc was ugly and clunky
>>
Why is TBC so overhyped on this board?
It wasn't that great.
>>
>>376882141
it marked a great transition between the awkwardness and flaws of vanilla and the streamlining and eventual beginning of the end of wow in wotlk
>>
>>376882243
wow wasnt shit until after cataclysms first patch when blizzard realized they could start reusing more content than just naxx and so they started reusing EVERYTHING
>>
>>376882387
No it started becoming shit at Wrath, specificly right after Ulduar with the introduction of LFG and difficulty settings. It only got worse after that.
>>
>>376882090
t. wrath babby
>>
>>376882243
>Introduced shitelves and paladinguses to the Horde
>Began the ongoing trend of Blizzard blatantly breaking the rules specifically for Druids (instant cast flight form that can gather, instant cast dismounting CC, ~80% physical damage reduction in Feral thanks to gimpy bonus armor effects)
>Fucked up the Legendary system and made them absolutely required for top-end PvP and PvE instead of 'comparatively as powerful as top-end epics'
>Introduced arenas, and consequently the ongoing meta of pillar-humping RMP teams for all time
>Half the raid instances are barely relevant to the story at all besides being stepping stones to fighting Illidan for no reason which was so retarded even Blizzard reprimanded you for following through with their plans in Legion

The beginning of the end, truly.
>>
>>376883008
This. Wrath started very strong. Ulduar was the epitome of raiding. The last gift of the A-team. Their magnum opus. After that, the B-team took over because they started to work on Titan.
>>
>>376883069
ACHTUALLY, i started about 3 months before the patch that started the AQ gate thing, i really didnt know what i was doing though until mid bc
>>
>>376883104
>shitelves and paladinguses

The Alliance wasn't much better off, don't forget they also asspulled Draenei being sculpted, handsome polio-legged Light-humpers instead of withered Broken guerrillas and now they're the most utterly irredeemably deviant fucks in the entire faction bar none with all their horsecock ERP bullshit.
>>
>>376882141
It saw a fucking huge population explosion. Everyone touts WotLK as the one that had huge sub numbers but all WotLK did was keep the sub number stable, TBC is what saw the bulk of the growth.
So a lot of people started in TBC and nostalgia for it when in reality in introduced most of the terrible shit that went on to ruin the game like arenas, shitty heroic dungeons with terrible design, flight, and cross-server battlegrounds.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.