[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck do I even play Automata? There are so many fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: d6.jpg (81KB, 558x800px) Image search: [Google]
d6.jpg
81KB, 558x800px
How the fuck do I even play Automata? There are so many fucking particle effects and hitsparks that I can barely see what I'm fighting.
>>
>>376875016
Click your mouse a lot, press Q, then hold down shift.
>>
>>376875298
360 controller for life
>>
>that feel when evade an attack and counter with a heavy up attack with the really big axe
>>
yeah I had this problem too. It gets especially bad when you're fighting other androids, you have 3 black-clad characters with white hair spinning their swords everywhere. Fortunately with healing being so OP you don't need to dodge
>>
>>376875798
360 is objectively inferior to the Xbone and Dualshock 4.
>>
>>376876712
Agreed, i want to know ONE reason to like 360 over X1
>>
>>376876669
Unless you're playing on Hard or above.
I played on Hard until the Adam fight in the ship; fuck that noise. Turned it back to Hard in route B because of powercreep with my chips and Spear of the Usurper+Taunt being laughably broken on 9S, but quickly reverted to Normal when I had to start fighting those corrupted enemies in Route C. God damn do those things suck; having 5 of them on you spamming 2HKOs faster than you can dodge is retarded.
>>
>>376875016
Become as god
>>
>>376876712
Your mother is objectively inferior to every other woman but it doesn't stop everyone from fucking her
>>
>>376875016
Play The Last of Us instead.
>>
>>376877504
yeah I heard Hard was full of 1HKO bullshit so I didn't even bother. They really fucked up the balance with healing, how can someone playtest the healing in this game and think "This is okay, this is perfectly balanced"?
>>
Hard mode should have just increased damage (but no so much that you get constantly 1 shot), added an animation for using items, and limited the amount of items you can carry to 10 of each
>>
>>376875016
Platinum games in a nutshell.
>>
>>376875016
I didn't really have a problem with that until you play as A2 in the desert against the giant worm thing. It was just a bunch of flashing, undodgeable shit on screen. I ate like 20 recoveries just trying to keep track of that bullshit.
I love the game, though. Most of the time you can tell when to counter by sound alone.
>>
>>376877130
The bumpers on the 360 are better, but the d-pad is terrible. Besides that, you're fine with either.
>>
>>376880131
Every other Platinum action game reads and controls better than this one.

It's the power of Taro's shitty directing that we have a Platinum game as mediocre as this when it comes to action.
>>
Is OP for real. I dont know if he's just joking.
>>
>>376881634
I enjoyed it more than any other Platinum game. At least here there's something more than just non stop retarded action.
>>
>>376875016
Use the booty as an anchor to orient yourself with.
>>
80% of your damage will come from your pod firing bullets constantly, the melee weapons are almost always too risky to use due to no animation-cancelling.

Just hold RB and spam the right trigger, breeze through the whole game this way.
>>
>>376881634
>>376881886

Platinum really does have game feel down to a fucking art. Even with the problems that Nier Tomato's combat has, it still just feels really good to smack around machines.
>>
this is your main antagonist now
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.