[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's so special about RWBY? I hear alot of fans sayin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7

File: Gray549c1f1201d10.jpg (36KB, 640x452px) Image search: [Google]
Gray549c1f1201d10.jpg
36KB, 640x452px
What's so special about RWBY? I hear alot of fans saying that it's good, even people from here.
I looked at the game and it looks amateur at best, but not very good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjtbcwBQccM
>0:07
jesus

Also I hear tons of the fans saying that platinum should make a RWBY game.
Is it really that good?
>>
>>376874580
They're pretty much referring to the show, but the game itself isn't THAT bad from what it looks like. Your typical hack'n'slash game.
>>
>>376874580
Typical braindead weeaboos praising a game they bought simply to jerk off.
>>
File: 1488915216101.png (154KB, 331x248px) Image search: [Google]
1488915216101.png
154KB, 331x248px
>>376875534
but I'm a jrpg fan myself and even I don't think it's good. and I've met some like myself who would probably laugh at those terrible animations

I'm more curious of why it's popular
one thing I heard was people praising the creator and how he made it on his own. so is this a show that's liked out of pity?
>>
File: 1462492624087.jpg (22KB, 418x439px) Image search: [Google]
1462492624087.jpg
22KB, 418x439px
I'm just dropping in to say that I'd fuck Ruby and fuck her hard.
>>
I'm just dropping in to say that I'd fuck Weiss and fuck her hard.
>>
File: rwby1.png (1MB, 993x1755px) Image search: [Google]
rwby1.png
1MB, 993x1755px
>>376876049
>>376876413
enjoy your literal deviantart recolors lmao
>>
>>376874580
I really don't get it either. The most I can tell it's two things: people with shit taste who go WHOAMAGAWD SCYTHE GUN and people who ironically liked it because it has so many shitty elements and watched it to laugh at and eventually grew attached enough to watch it unironically.
>>
Its a low quality anime knockoff and nothing more
>>
>>376877012
it's an international hit though
and the MC looks like a clump of period blood
>>
People with absolutely no fucking taste or money clinging to something that resembles anime.

For fuck's sake, there were over a dozen Canadian shows that managed to pull off CG shows incredibly well. How the fuck do these people just keep managing to fail time and again?!
>>
>>376874580
>even people from here
What? Which anons have been lying to you? Even the people who inhabited the general never thought much of the show itself. It's good for an occasional laugh and scratching the itch that dumb shonen battle manga are made for, but no one should've told you it was good.
>>
File: top ruby.jpg (510KB, 983x1200px) Image search: [Google]
top ruby.jpg
510KB, 983x1200px
>>376874580
It's an american made anime show that's practically tailor made to appeal to majority of weebs who are already into anime, and also new ones that it would be their first "anime" as its entry level.
As for the game, I had heard that the original guy who was making it as a fangame it was a lot better, but then RT hired him to make the game official and they kept fucking ruining it.
Also Ruby is best girl.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.