[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just completed this, some of the most captivating gameplay I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: 91d+8W4tsPL._SX342_.jpg (58KB, 342x426px) Image search: [Google]
91d+8W4tsPL._SX342_.jpg
58KB, 342x426px
Just completed this, some of the most captivating gameplay I've seen combined with all around great writing. What does /a/ think?
>>
>>376874121
They fucked up the music
>>
Did they fix that thing with the 60 fps doubling the speed of the gameplay
>>
>>376874121
>What does /a/ think?
great manga 2bh
>>
>>376874121
>some of the most captivating gameplay I've seen combined with all around great writing
did you play all the games?
>>
>>376874121
I'm upset they called it an hd remaster, it all looks like unchanged shit. And the handheld games are so fucking cancerous, I dont want to touch them but I have to complete them all in order so now I cant play kh2
>>
File: 1493850438953.png (156KB, 362x259px) Image search: [Google]
1493850438953.png
156KB, 362x259px
>great writing
It's enjoyable in how needlessly convoluted it is but seriously nigga
>>
>>376874121
This is some of the most blatant bait I've seen in weeks.
>>
>>376874121
i re-played all the games in this collection with great joy, until i reached birth by sleep of course.
The disney+nomura's magic is wonderful
>>
>>376874121
hey buddy, I think you got the wrong board
>>
>>376874121
Playing through the Data Org fights. Any tips?
>>
The only KH game with good gameplay is 0.2.

The only one with good writing is KH1.
>>
File: RAF SIMONS RICK OWENS.jpg (23KB, 576x768px) Image search: [Google]
RAF SIMONS RICK OWENS.jpg
23KB, 576x768px
>>376874121
>great writing
i mean, it's fun to see just how needlessly confusing it gets each game but its a far cry from "great".
but the gameplay is fun and that's really all that matters
>>
>>376874891
I-Frames are your friends
Using limits and summons is a great way to deal damage while remaining safe, use items in between hits with the limits to quickly restore your mp, Duck Flare is probably the best limit for maximum damage
Also you got summons with limits but also Stitch for instant mp refills
For Sora only fights, knowing when to dodge roll, block, or reflect is very important to bait your opponents attacks and then counter them, don't get greedy with your offense, hit then wait then hit again
Also use limit form as a last resort when you truly need it, not when you just feel like it
>>
File: Korn.jpg (76KB, 851x315px) Image search: [Google]
Korn.jpg
76KB, 851x315px
>>376874121
>combined with all around great writing
Hold up, family. If it had great writing, it would probably continue Disney lore, rather than a fucked up original story.
>>
>>376875557
>Limit Form
Yeah, that saved my ass during the Lexaeus fight.
Also I keep neglecting my summons, especially Stitch.
>>
>>376874746
I can play ReCoM and ReCoded for hours on end, but 30 minutes of BBS makes me want to die.
>>
File: 1494043838148.jpg (11KB, 136x198px) Image search: [Google]
1494043838148.jpg
11KB, 136x198px
>>376876136
Same here, what makes it so shit?
>>
>>376876136
I can't play Re:Coded, I hate it.
But I could play BBS 10 times (I already played it 4 times since it came out). What makes us so different?
>>
I 100% KH1 and KH2. But after I finished Terra's story, I started Ven's but I have stop playing that since Im not really in the mood to grind up the same commands with Ven. Considering at least 4 hours of my 6 hour playtime for Terra was command grinding
>>
>>376876336
>no Sora, Dolan, Goffy, or even Riku
>every motion and attack has ridiculous cooldown; it doesn't feel like an action game
>commands are shit and do chip damage
>keyblade combos are shit and do chip damage
>keyblades are ugly and overdesigned
>Dlink mechanic makes no sense
>Disney worlds are boring and filled with massive empty spaces
>voice acting is trash besides the villains
>>
>>376876494
Why do you hate Re:Coded anon? Don't you like fast paced combat with attacks that actually strings into eachother?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.