[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how can someone not love morrigan? she's the perfect incarnation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

how can someone not love morrigan? she's the perfect incarnation of tsundere
>that dialog when she get 100 opinion of you and youre romanced with her
i just wish real woman were independent and cute as her
>>
>those straight shota sfms
she's the best
>>
>>376874125
>sfms
Safe for my son?
also leliana worst grill
>>
>>376873947
Morrigan and Alistair had the same problem. They both looked and sounded 30, when the characters were really like 18-19 years old. Morrigan's edginess and Alistair's wussiness make a shitload more sense when you realize that.
>>
>>376874540
they look 30? not for me, i see them as 22-25
also if they made them look like teens it would be almost a japanese game
>>
>>376874719
It's already a JRPG in everything but name
>>
>>376874720
it saddens me that i cannot play warden again, i hope you cannot romance her in inquisition, it would be like being cucked.
also what happens if i let flemeth go? it was too hard to beat
>>
>>376874540
Wasn't Morrigan supposed to be even younger, something like 16?
>>
File: 1457139307667.jpg (15KB, 552x539px) Image search: [Google]
1457139307667.jpg
15KB, 552x539px
>>376874772
>>
>>376874842
oh, so i am a pedophile?
>>
>>376875043

16 isn't pedophile you dumb, especially when you consider she's a sexually experienced little minx that tries to goad you into fucking her.
>>
>>376875070
this make me happy, thank you anon.
>>
She was also a stupid bitch

>You know what's better than having all powerful mages to fight the Darkspawn?
>Killing the mages for being faggots
This is Bioware's interpretation of "ruthlessly pragmatic"
>>
>>376874540
Morrigan got retconned into being much older by the hateful faggot known as David Gaider.
>>
>>376875809
if she's like >>376874540
then it's just because she's
a psycho who hates mages
because of persecution and
other reasons I forget

Dragon Age: Origins wasn't
incredibly memorable
>>
>>376876142
it was more like she hated them because they bowed to templars and were like slaves and they deserved die because they were weak
>>
>>376873947

BRRRRAAAAAAAAAAPPPP

mmmmmm-mmmm-mm.... it's time... all those taco bell buffets, paying off... i'm ready

PFFFFTT

SNIIIIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFF... oh postively foul... SNIIFFFF when did you eat chines--- BRRAPAAAAAAPAPPRRRRRRLLLLLLTTT

hold it in... i beg you my dear.... you must... please... hold it in till we get to my bowl.... i know that was a lot... of taco bell.. oh your tummy must hurt so.... almost there... oh yes, there it is, my bowl

BBBRRRRAAEEEEEEERRRRRRRRLRLLLLLTTTTPRPPPTRRR BRRRAAAAAAAAAAAP BRAPAPAPAPRRPRRTTT PFFFTTTTTLLLR PFFFT PFFFFT

mm, o hthe smell, sweet and tangy... glazed in dirito dust, from the locos tacos, mixed in with the feast oh so heavinly... oh, so many bits and pieces... mmm, i can't resist, it's time to eat!

GLORPGLORPGLORPGLORPGLORPGLORPGLORPGLORPGLORPGLORPGLORP mmm yes my dear GLORPGLORPGLOPRGLORPpostively scrumtious, oh i must have more

BBBRAAAAAAAAAAPAPPPHLLHHHLHLLTLTTTTTRT

GLORPGLORPGLORPGLORP-thank you my dear GLORPGLORPGLORPGLORP this is a heavenly treat GLORPGLORPGLORPGLORPGLOPRGLORPGLORPGLORPGLORP mmmm oh yes GLORPGLORP smorgasboard

SSSSSLLLLUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

All done!
>>
>>376875070
how can she still be with warden if wardens dont live past the 50's
>>
>>376874540
>They both looked and sounded 30, when the characters were really like 18-19 years old.
No way because you're spot on, I always assumed they were 30 or something.
Guess people used to age like shit.
>>
>>376873947
It's weird how she's a Social Darwinist and SJW at the same time
>>
>>376874540
It's the voices. The voice actors were both like in their 40s
>>
>>376876561
Play the DAO dlc to find out.
>>
>>376876807
for some reason my dlcs dont load, i will try to fix when i end my campgn
>>
>>376876612
>morrigan
>sjw
she's literally "fuck you", she's just a strong wumyn, but i dont see her as sjw
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.