[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you ever falsely accused of hacking because you're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

Are you ever falsely accused of hacking because you're good at a game?
>>
File: 1375525529323.jpg (47KB, 633x726px) Image search: [Google]
1375525529323.jpg
47KB, 633x726px
Back when I used to play competitive games online yeah. Often. Not really because I was hot shit. People just look for any excuse to explain why they lost.
>>
Yes. I take it as a compliment.
>>
File: 1485404980808.jpg (14KB, 539x468px) Image search: [Google]
1485404980808.jpg
14KB, 539x468px
The last time that happened to me was halo ce
>the last time I was good at an online game was 2001...
>>
>>376873108
All the time when I was playing Tomb Raider MP. After a while I was, but it was either because others were as well and I wanted to level the playing field, or to turn off other people's cheats. Their fucking reactions when I threatened to fuck with them if they didn't stop cheating, and actually went through with it, was priceless. One time I disabled all guns, so people could only kill with melee.
Or completely disable combat altogether.
>>
Been accused a few times in OW always makes me feel good. Funniest was when someone said my Zarya tracking was hacks
>>
>>376873108
I have literally been reported for hacking before, when I was hitting 'too many' multicasts with pic related

That game was legendary btw
>>
File: ogre_magi_vert.jpg (20KB, 235x272px) Image search: [Google]
ogre_magi_vert.jpg
20KB, 235x272px
>>376878642
forgot image of course
>>
Halo 3. Probably because I was a recruit as I would rage quit like a bitch in that game. To be fair I was like 9.
>>
File: genie whiz.png (204KB, 509x380px) Image search: [Google]
genie whiz.png
204KB, 509x380px
>play Modern Warfare 2 on console
>use the FAL, which fires as fast as you hit the trigger
>in killcam replays, it doesn't properly show the recoil from those shots
>jiggle my finger at light speed
>constantly accused of using a modded controller
>>
File: lain-bear.jpg (10KB, 234x215px) Image search: [Google]
lain-bear.jpg
10KB, 234x215px
>>376878882
>Halo 3 was 10 years ago
Fuck, I still remember all the Captain King memes.
>>
I get accused of hacking a lot in GTA:O because I headshot people with the default pistol while they're using assault rifles or even miniguns
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.