[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The worst character in Persona 5. I don't know what Atlus

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 11

File: worst character.png (106KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
worst character.png
106KB, 512x512px
The worst character in Persona 5. I don't know what Atlus thinking when they create this sack of shit.

Fuck Atlus for try to bring him back in the spinoff. Fucker don't deserve it and should be tortured in hell for eternity. Adachi is million times better than this piece of shit.

>B-B-but he has a rough childhood
Fuck off, everyone in this game has a rough childhood and I don't see them turned into crazy mass murderer.

Fuck those who like this character. You are no better than him and you deserve the worse.

Fuck Akechi Goro to hell.
>>
File: IMG_0592.png (180KB, 500x405px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0592.png
180KB, 500x405px
>>376872487
>>
File: ichiko-ohya.jpg (121KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ichiko-ohya.jpg
121KB, 1280x720px
>The worst character in Persona 5.
Objectively wrong.
>>
>>376872487
The whole point was that he was the same as the phantom thieves but didn't have allies to stop him from over time becoming a bigger and bigger piece of shit. Ann was really close to being no better than him.

Nobody's saying that him having it worst excuses him for murder. There's this really novel concept called pity, where you don't necessarily have to agree with someone or like them to feel bad for something that happened to them.
>>
>>376872598
she's only bad because of her design
>>
>>376872726
And by having an actively detrimental confidant bonus that even when you disregard its harm is useless to begin with.
>>
>>376872780
Iwai's is almost as bad but you don't see people complaining about it
>>
>>376872726
>Dude booze lmao!
>>
>>376872780
how is it detrimental? Isn't low security good?
>>
>>376873739
Not if you're trying to farm treasure shadows. Sure, you can craft an item to make them more common, but then fewer lockpicks. Her ability is terrible, even if she's pretty cool.
>>
>>376873739
Higher security = higher chance of Treasure Demons appearing
>>
>>376872704
nothing bad even happened to him. He had a deadbeat dad and he grew up in an orphanage. Who gives a shit, so do millions of people. His "tragic backstory" is literally nothing special.
>>
>>376873914
there is literally no reason to farm treasure shadows
>>
>>376874530
They're good XP and cash, but for the most part, you're right. But even getting one or two to appear is rough, to cap and register. Especially whatever fucking one only can be captured on a crit, that can easily take 3-4 fights to get.
>>
>>376872487
They really should have just scrapped the shitty ending and focused more on Akechi. The game didnt need a world ending god at the end.
>>
>>376874682
just level up the tower confidant to get down shot, anytime before that you're not strong enough to one shot a treasure demon unless you're on safety. I don't think there are any treasure demons you don't get from breakable objects that you don't get in mementos later on though
>>
>>376872487
There's no spinoff yet. Wait until after the concert to complain.
>>
>>376872487
>Fuck off, everyone in this game has a rough childhood and I don't see them turned into crazy mass murderer.
Kinda the point. Every character has their own shit but it's entirely how you deal with that shit. The Phantom Thieves reached out and gained strength from friends where Akechi isolated himself. His goal was to be noticed and seen as useful but his means of doing that was to become better than everybody, thus putting everyone on a lower level than him and warping his perspective of others. Plus, when you have a total shitbag father like Shido, it's going to warp your perspectives further, both from genetic predisposition as well as indirectly from knowing your father is an evil two-faced asshole who is in the public eye as a great man but never acknowledging that you even exist.
>>
>>376875124
>There's no spinoff yet
Did you even read the OP? This piece of shit doesn't deserve a spinoff because he's unworthy character. Atlus is an idiot to waste a time for something shitty like Akechi Goro.
>>
>>376872835
How is Iwai's detrimental? It's not great because guns themselves are useless outside of an easy way to hit a weakness but in what way does it actively hinder you to be able to make stronger guns?

>>376873914
>>376873973
True but treasure demons aren't that useful to hunt. You only ever need to find one and catch it and then you're set forever. The early ones all have weaknesses and the later ones can just be dealt with using lucky/miracle punch or the arcade kid's special shot so it's not like they're hard to catch on the first try. You can get higher XP and money for killing them, sure, but there's hardly any reason to grind in these games. If you really want to grind, wait until the end for when flu season pops up and farm the reaper since that's the only point where you'll even need those levels to get the lv80/90 fusions without breaking the bank. Not to mention, treasure demons are super common in mementos, especially on rainy days and you don't even need to deal with waiting for backup mobs or hitting every treasure spawn hoping one will pop out.

Also
>but then fewer lockpicks
what is the eternal lockpick?
>>
>>376876351
>what is the eternal lockpick?
Good question, what is it? I'm being serious.
>>
>>376876454
It's exactly as it sounds dude
>>
>>376876454
Non-consumable lockpick.
>>
>>376876004
>Did you even read the OP?
clearly you didn't

see >>376872487
>Fuck Atlus for try to bring him back in the spinoff.

No spinoff has been announced yet but OP is implying one has been and Akechi will be in it. He's not saying "they better not put him in a spinoff". He's saying they already are doing so and should be chastised for it.
>>
File: actual worse character.png (105KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
actual worse character.png
105KB, 512x512px
>>376872487
>>
>>376876651
You Makotofags are getting out of hand.
>>
>>376872487
He's not Futaba so he can only be second worst.
>>
>>376876769
I fucked the teacher
>>
>>376876892
Good taste.
>>
>>376876540
>>376876558
>MFW actually didn't know about this and it actually exists
>>
>>376877043
Well then, to avoid major spoilers, you'll get the ability to make it around the pyramid palace.

If I recall correctly, the recipe is something like 10 liquid mercury and 20 aluminum sheets.

Anubis drops mercury but I forget who drops the sheets. Thoth maybe?
>>
File: 1494539611370.jpg (15KB, 319x360px) Image search: [Google]
1494539611370.jpg
15KB, 319x360px
just so we're clear

no one in the party actually forgives him in any sense, just pities him?
>>
>>376877317
Anzu drops Aluminum Sheets and Anubis drops Liquid Mercury. Spamming the first few floors of Mementos gives you the Sheets, spamming the tenth/eleventh floor gives you Liquid Mercury.
>>
>>376877508
By that logic, we shouldn't forgive tru-Igor and Lavenza for betting on a game that involves your life.
>>
>>376877534
Ah, yeah, you're right, it's Anzu for the sheets. I honestly couldn't remember.
>>
>>376877508
>spends the whole game being an asshole to based Ryuji
>Ryuji calls him useless once
>WWWAAAAHH I HATE YOU GUYS :(
>>
>>376872598
she was great
only because you didn't want to fuck her doesn't make her bad
she had a nice subplot and came through big time for Joker in the end of the game.
>>
>>376874736
I agree
I thought that it should have ended at Shido
>>
>>376878923
Pretty much. No other confidant helped you more than her going back to your hometown to get information, and Iwai preventing you from being raped in juvie.
>>
File: .png (87KB, 250x369px) Image search: [Google]
.png
87KB, 250x369px
>>376878923
>BONAFIDE MONAFIDE
>BONAFIDE MONAFIDE
>BONAFIDE MONAFIDE
>GO QUEEN GO!
>GO QUEEN GO!
>GO QUEEN GO!
Yea nah
>>
>>376879081
Yeah... Iwai really came through in that part of the game.
>>
>>376877508
Yeah, mostly. How will they react if he revealed alive in the spinoff?
>>
File: 4dc[1].png (251KB, 600x405px) Image search: [Google]
4dc[1].png
251KB, 600x405px
>>
>>376872487
>Let's take Yosuke, Naoto and Adachi and fuse them
>genius
>>
>>376881432
where was the Youske?
>>
>>376881517
physical resemblence
>>
Akechi did nothing wrong.
>>
>>376872487
What bothers me more is they pulled the same shit from Adachi.
>is in law enforcement
>is friendly, even helpful
>gasp, they are actually one of the main baddies

Why couldn't they just let pancakes be a normal member? Would have been interesting having someone constantly keep your group on the straight and narrow.
>>
File: 62479107_p13_master1200.jpg (66KB, 391x399px) Image search: [Google]
62479107_p13_master1200.jpg
66KB, 391x399px
>>376878923
>Boring S. Link
>Bad design
>Dumb Personality
>Worst confidant ability in the game
>Beelzebub is worse than Alice in every conceivable way
>>
>>376877726
They're just servants of Philemon, and that's kind of his shtick.
>>376881165
>he didn't play post game
>>
>>376872704

I would have felt more sorry for the kid if his entire backstory hadn't been simply monologued and we had seen actual moments of him trying to being rejected while trying to fit in and be accepted by society.

But I guess you can only fit so much story in a 100+ hour game.
>>
>>376884126

*of him being rejected

Fuck, that came out awkwardly.
>>
>>376882851
I'd take Akechi over Haru, desu.

Though that wouldn't make sense, given Akechi is mostly inspired from a detective in a Japanese novel series.
>>
>>376884126
>backstory hadn't been simply monologued and we had seen actual moments of him trying to being rejected while trying to fit in and be accepted by society.

Just wait for the spinoff anon.
>>
File: 289345.jpg (43KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
289345.jpg
43KB, 225x350px
>>376872487
He's literally just fujobait. They love characters that act like Kowaru but are also psychopaths.

And if you didn't know he was a villain as soon as his name was announced before the game came out you should stop playing persona games because you're a retard.

Akechi Kogoro is a detective (tantei).

Tantei are the rivals of kaito.
>>
>>376874086
Being an orphan is 20x worse in Japan. He had to deal with the constant rejection that comes with it.
Either way, those are still pretty shit things to happen to someone. So you can understand why he hates people so much. It's not supposed to justify his actions, hence the term 'pity' dumbass.
>>
>>376874736
Nah nigguh this an anime video game, i was waiting for that world ending god to just pry its way into the game.
>>
File: pancakes.jpg (171KB, 728x1058px) Image search: [Google]
pancakes.jpg
171KB, 728x1058px
>>
>>376882851
Because they think that they can make him popular by shoehorning Adachi's character to his. And voila, the result is one hell of mess characterization.
>>
>>376872487
>P3's Jin and Takaya get defeated.
>SEES didn't even ask them to join fighting Nyx, just leave them to die as a Shadow's bait
>Jin blew himself up while Takaya will die due to his sickness

>P4's Adachi get defeated
>P4 didn't ask them to join them to go deeper on the truth and fighting Izanami, just surrender him to the police
>Still kicking ass in the Arena or even as a potential accomplice to the MC.

>P5's Goro get defeated
>PT ask him to join them fighting Shidou
>Gone in a off-screen and ambiguous death

What Atlus mean by these?
>>
>>376891379
In the case of P3, Takaya would have no reason to accept that offer even if they made the offer. He was defending Nyx, why would he suddenly try to kill her?

In the case of Adachi, they think that they're dealing with the main villain at that point.
>>
>yfw the spinoff backstory turn Goro into dindu nuffin and the reason he's becoming evil sociopath because he's being brainwashed and had his memory erased, just like Jun Kurosu in Persona 2
>>
>>376877508
>no one in the party actually forgives him in any sense, just pities him?

Would you legit feel sorry for a guy who mirdered your mother for some selfish as fuck reason and ryined your life?

That was some unrealistic bullshit to belive everybody felt sorry for him
>>
>>376888680
>Being an orphan is 20x worse in Japan. He had to deal with the constant rejection that comes with it.

Oh yes the generic
>people pretending to know about Japan and that somehow x is worse in japan

Compare that to futaba who lost someone she loved and was blamed as a kid that she murdered her mom then was forced to live with a guy who abused her for ages and by the time sojiro comes she locks herself from everyone. Don't see her hacking bullshit to get back at every scum
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.