[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need a second opinion. I'm a huge Disgaeafag, and I recently

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

Need a second opinion. I'm a huge Disgaeafag,
and I recently learned about this game. Do you think that I would like this based of off past experience with Disgaea. I'm currently of two minds on about it. On one hand, I like the art. On the other hand, the little gameplay I've seen didn't look all too appealing. So for the maybe five people whose actually played this, do you think Trillion is worth it?
>>
>>376872217
It's more of a raising simulator than strategy
You can literally beat the game with the first girl you use if you git gud
>>
>>376872217
It's garbage should of just been a vn really
>>
>>376872217
No. Its not worth it. Its primarily a VN. Its not even really a raising simulator, or if it is its considered a really, really crappy one. The only really good part of it are the vore scenes in the game and to get the good ending with a girl you literally have to have her die in a gruesome fashion then later resurrect her and have her win that way. And that's not even the true ending which involves having them all die, even the pet and the scientist, and then beating Trillion yourself.
>>376872325
>You can literally beat the game with the first girl you use if you git gud

And the game punishes you for doing so with a crappier ending!
>>
>>376872217
>menu nagivation: the game
>>
Idea Fuck games are never good.
>>
Its more of a VN-lite with a Mystery-Dungeon style bossrush minigame with heavy emphasis on positioning. I really liked it but you're mileage will vary depending on how you feel about princess-maker/monster rancher stat training.
>>
>>376872217
as VN i realy like this game since i like every character.
as a tactics game , i was having a lot of fun on my 1 play (blind) , on my second and did a little google for build and the game was not as fun
but at the end of the day i can recommend this game.
>>
From what I'm hearing, the game doesn't seem that great, but is the story at least decent? If so, I may just go the way of Drakengard and just watch the cutscenes on YouTube.
>>
File: Trillion.jpg (462KB, 988x1388px) Image search: [Google]
Trillion.jpg
462KB, 988x1388px
>>
>>376873168
lmao what fucking story?
>a monster is eating the world!!
>well then let's fucking kill it
>oops your waifu died
>then send another one
>she dies too
and repeat until you lose or win
The End.
>>
File: trillion lewd.jpg (189KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
trillion lewd.jpg
189KB, 1600x900px
>>376872217
Actually Trillion sold at least 15000 copies if not more. If you're really undecided just buy it and refund if you think it's shit.
It's a good game btw, it let you romance your nieces.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.