[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what exactly did he do wrong? All of his students were okay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: iu[2].jpg (43KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
iu[2].jpg
43KB, 640x480px
So what exactly did he do wrong? All of his students were okay with what he was doing, seemed genuinely happy and he was a pretty nice guy before you started accusing him of things.
>>
File: 1492038309603.png (169KB, 1280x512px) Image search: [Google]
1492038309603.png
169KB, 1280x512px
>>376861736
He killed Yusuke's mom and stole her painting.
>>
>>376861736
Abuse is wrong no matter how much the victim tries to rationalize it.
>>
>>376861845
Oh yeah? Well then how'd he kill her?

Seemed to me he was just taunting the little shit for fucking with him for so long.
>>
>>376861736
Apparently murder is wrong
>>
>>376861845
She had it coming.
>>
>>376861845
>>376861957
Same type of sjw cuck dumbfucks that say Walt killed Jane in BrBa
>>
>>376861736
>All of his students were okay with what he was doing
This is wrong, most of his "students" left him after they found out he plagiarized their art, hence why only Yusuke was the only one remaining with him when you met him.

Also I'm pretty sure he kicked out everyone that wasn't giving him more paintings to plagiarize, and anyone who tried to report him had their reputation destroyed in the art world, making them unable to make a living as an artist for the rest of their lives.
>>
>>376861736
You would understand if you had a liberal art degree. Shit actually made me break down and cry..
>>
>>376862068
If you were having a deadly seizure on the ground and someone called an ambulance to save you, when you woke up after being resuscitated would you call the person who called 911 a "SJW cuck dumbfuck"?
>>
>>376861943
>>376862068
Refusing to help someone who dies as a result of you witholding aid is considered manslaughter in many states, anon.
>>
>>376862068
even if you want to get rid of the manslaughter argument he still stole her painting and called it as his own while running a fraudulent business with they fake paintings
>>
>>376862068
that may be so but at least he didn't steal her shit and claim it as his own which has been accredited as his "masterpiece"
>>
>>376862751
And plagiarism/fraud, which is considered a huge fucking deal in the art world. Not to mention ruining his students, to the point where a few are found homeless and it's implied that some committed suicide.
>>
>>376861736
Are you just going to ignore all of the students of his who's lives he ruined? He got a shit ton of other people banned from doing business as well.
>>
>>376862432
Which part of it?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.