[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Sion is a slave to his pain >Nihlus is a slave to his

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: KOTOR 2.jpg (55KB, 377x539px) Image search: [Google]
KOTOR 2.jpg
55KB, 377x539px
>Sion is a slave to his pain
>Nihlus is a slave to his hunger
>Traya is a slave to the force

Wow... Almost like seeking power makes you a tool for your own power as you desperately chase the next step up and lose yourself...
>>
>>376841093
Wrong! Go back and play through it again, young padawan.
>>
>>376841531
>wrong
? That was literally the point Traya made
>>
>>376841621
Don't reply to me, unless you've played through it again.
>>
>>376841726
>>376841531
Well Anon's actually right.
>>
>>376841093
>Wow... Almost like seeking power makes you a tool for your own power as you desperately chase the next step up and lose yourself...
Just like Drumpf lol
>>
Fuck me, time to reinstall
>>
>>376841851
Same
>>
File: 120086-5012884-8600.jpg (37KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
120086-5012884-8600.jpg
37KB, 720x540px
>Yes, always. From the moment you awoke, I have used you. I have used you so that you might become strong, stronger than I. I used you to keep the Lords of the Sith from condemning the galaxy to death with their power unchecked. I used you to lure them to Telos, where they could be, at last, fought and killed. I used you to reveal Atris’ corruption, so that her teachings could be ended before they began. I used you to gather the Jedi so they could be destroyed. And I used you to make those who wounded me reveal themselves, so they could be killed by the Republic

There are people who still find Kreia's motives to be confusing.
>>
>>376841836
For your own sake, don't confuse subhuman politics for power.
>>
>>376842056
never underestimate the power of ADHD & short attention spans on people playing vidya
>>
>>376842056
>her motive was just to kill everyone
brilliant
>>
>>376841093
You're mostly right, but I think it's not so much that Kreia is criticizing their quest for power as she criticising their definition of power. Power to the Sith is the force, power to the Sith is sheer will, domination with no purpose but domination itself. Without purpose their power makes them slaves to the force like a addict to a dealer, doomed to repeat the cycle of their rise and fall.
>>
>>376844638
And this is why anyone who thinks Kreia isn't really a Sith is stupid because her philosophy is literally just the Sith Code.
>>
>>376844826
I don't imagine she's too big on labels, the Jedi and the Sith represent stagnation to her, and she is a huge believer in utter self-reliance both physically and idealogically.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.