[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> Practice perfecting her w/out shield/estus > finally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 9

File: DSIII_sf2.webm (3MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
DSIII_sf2.webm
3MB, 540x304px
> Practice perfecting her w/out shield/estus
> finally get it down
> HI THERE'S A SECOND PHASE
> wut
> Practice perfecting second phase
> GUESS WHAT ASSHOLE
> ARE. YOU. SERIOUS.

Fuck this. How do I even deal with this third phase? It's bullshit. Everything seems like a giant AOE without any clear openings.
>>
>>376837326
GIT
>>
>>376837326
just cheat with phantoms, the fight is bad for many reasons
>>
Just wail on her, she's just as easily staggered in that phase as in every other one. When she does her big jump into the air you can literally just walk forward and under her to get a free backstab. It can also be beneficial to carry a crossbow for this fight to plink her with when there's an opening but you don't feel confident that you can close the distance in time to smack her.
>>
>>376837565

Yeah, yeah. I did and it was fun but this last phase is trying my patience
>>
>>376837707
I'll try that. I've been rolling to the side for that one
>>
>>376837752
Don't you think it's nice that after all these games in the series you still get surprised in a boss fight?
>>
3rd phase is all about patience. Learn her combos and get one or two hits in after she's finished. She actually has a ton of opening after almost all her AoE attacks and she staggers easily. I'd personally recommend using a great weapon against her.
>>
>>376837931
Yup. This has been the most fun of all the bosses for me in III. Haven't played Ringed City yet though
>>
>>376838196
I'm playing DS3 now for the first time, i'm not massively far in - last boss I killed was the abyss watchers, and i'm fighting my way through cathedral of the deem atm, but every boss has been a quite a let down thus far - all very easy and i've not died once :/ I'm sure there will be some more challenging stuff as I get further, but thus far I legitimately am preferreding sotfs to DS3.
>>
>>376837326
Are you new to souls game

There is ALWAYS a second and sometimes third phase
>>
Third phase was so ez when I turned down the music to listen to her moves like a fucking hawk
>>
>>376838612

To be fair, they usually don't involve entirely new health bars showing up. Phases in Souls games are usually just about whittling down their HP to a certain point, which triggers their new moves and patterns.
>>
>>376838612
Nah I've played all the games. Second phase wasn't shocking. I know it's not unusual. 3 surprised me though.
>>
>>376837326
1st phase was so easy it was disappointing. Just parry. 2nd phase gimps Friede so hard she's useless. Just stay out of her way and take potshots at her or Ariandel when they leave themselves open. 3rd phase is just the 1st phase but harder.
>>
>>376838401
What's your SL and what build are you using if I might ask?
>>
>>376838401
2 has some ok bosses. Nothing very memorable for me personally. I think the only one I remember being interesting was that giant frog. 3's bosses are solid but not amazing except for a few standouts that I'm not sure you want spoiled.

The thing is, after the game play structure was laid out in Demons and then expanded on in DS1, it's been difficult to do much more with bosses since most of the variations in encounters based on Souls gameplay were explored fully/perfected in Demons/Dark1. 2 & 3 have repeated a lot ideas and just made small variations.
>>
>>376839396
None. He's a shitter.
>>
File: 1489930949695.png (257KB, 591x716px) Image search: [Google]
1489930949695.png
257KB, 591x716px
>>376837326
> Practice perfecting her w/out shield/estus
>intentionally gimp yourself with ignoring mechanics that the game was designed around for a challenge
>why is this challenging
Then again I have no right to shitpost about it since I'm playing series for the first time and started with first one and I can't parry & riposte silver knights in anor londo %100 of the time. How does parrying mechanically work? Like when am I supposed to press the button? Balder knights and hollows were pretty easy but I can't parry these assholes along with black knights since I don't even know what the fuck I am doing.
>>
>>376840093
Parrying is different in DS1 compared to it's sequels. In DS1 you parry the very moment before their attack connects with you. In the sequels you need to parry slightly before that, depending on the weapon you're parrying with.
>>
>>376840093
also in first to parry you basically need to "hit" the hitbox of the enemy with your shield/weapon when parrying.
In the later games you can parry just the weapon
>>
>>376840093
I never complained about the challenge. I've enjoyed it. I'm not sure what point you're trying to make here.
>>
>>376840362
I could be wrong, but is parrying in 3 delayed more than in 1? It's been a while since I replayed 1.
>>
I was so tired of this fucking fight that when I finally beat her I didn't even fucking care about the win. I was having the most trouble with the last phase and having to sit through two phases just to practice at the hard one was getting to be bullshit. I started summoning the NPC just so I could get through the second phase faster. Some times even he got bodied hard before much could be done. When I finally beat her I had summoned him again and he died in the second phase so I had to fight her third form with boosted health and won finally. I was just like, "whatever" and then went to talk to painter girl and you get fucking nothing. That was a nice topping to finish off the shit cake.
>>
File: Shadow_Real.jpg (23KB, 332x348px) Image search: [Google]
Shadow_Real.jpg
23KB, 332x348px
>>376837326
Don't worry anon relax and go play some casual little fun game like Night in the Woods.

You will eventually defeat that bitch just don't get hit.
>>
>>376840910
In DS1 the parry frames start the moment you hit the parry button, making it much, much easier to parry. In Dark souls 3 the parries have startup frames and you have to time it just right to line up with the active frames.
>>
How do you make her reveal herself during that move where she turns invisible? Every time she did that I would just roll around like a maniac and never get hit, but I've seen people make her become visible early and get some free hits in.
>>
>>376841237
She doesn't actually turn completely invisible, it just functions like an obscuring ring. Either stick a throwing knife in her or follow her after she jumps. The dust cloud she kicks up when jumping hints at where she's going to land.
>>
>>376837326
3rd phase is full of openings. All her attacks are backstab bait
>>
>>376841218
Makes sense.

The most frustrating this with this though is the amount of false positives you get in 3. I would MUCH rather the game say "nope" if I miss it, but a lot of the time I get the parry but also get hit.

Same goes for backstabs. I lost count how many times I got a clean backstab but the enemy dashes away while my characters goes through the backstab animation. I wish the game would be more strict because throwing all the false positives in there disrupts your ability to get your muscle memory down for the correct timing/spacing. I have a suspicion this is due to some code they adjusted to try to limit lagstabs in PVP.
>>
>>376841237
Its actually really simple. When you see her go into her invisibility animation, run toward her.

She will either jump or sidestep. If she jumps, it will almost always be 180 degrees behind you and you will see snow on the floor go into the air where she landed. Run toward that spot and lock on to her. Most of the time she will go into a long swipe animation. Back stab her. If shes againt the wall, wack her a few times and then back off or parry.
>>
>>376839396
b-build? what do u mean? no i just find the game easy haha i just started p[laying video game a month ago XD me and my 3 friends have been absolutely destroying this game :DD the bosses suck! >:(
>>
File: 1489329261937.gif (14KB, 416x416px) Image search: [Google]
1489329261937.gif
14KB, 416x416px
>>376840362
>>376840547
>>376841218
Thanks anon. Now I know what the fuck is going on.
>>376840796
Chill m8, I was just projecting my inner shitterness.
>>
>>376842219
By build I meant are you using strength weapons, dexterity weapons, a mix of the two, magic, etc.
It doesn't really matter. I just wanted to see whether you were over-leveled for the bosses.
>>
>>376842684
i'm not even that anon i just wrote that bait, because its practically the same answer he'll give you
>>
Is it me or does this look like a Lady Maria knockoff fight
>>
File: Friede.png (300KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Friede.png
300KB, 1280x720px
Friede a cute. CUTE
>>
>>376839396
I'm SL46 iirc, and I had been using the dark sword up until very recently, im currently trying out the executioners sword (resores FP on kills), so i can keep it buffed with magic weapon constantly.

Just killed deacons now and think im done with cathedral of the deep now. Nice to meet patches again.

>>376839413
Yeah - as i say, im still earlygame i think - so im sure things can only get better.
>>
>>376842684

That wasnt me responding - just some edgy memelord trying to leddit this place up.

>>376842961
kys faggot
>>
>>376842684
and to be more specific, i'm running kirks armor (just got it like 10 mins ago), before that was using abyss watchers armor, before that, darkwraith.

Points mostly into str, some light dex (for dark sword i was using), then near 20 in vit/end etc.

I crafted the artorias greatsword, but dont have the stats to use it yet, that is my gameplan atm.
>>
>>376844451
>>376844737
Okay, yeah. You're not really overlevelled since Cathedral is around SL 40 average.
I thought abyss watchers was a pretty good (albeit easy) fight although the first phase has a bit of RNG on whether the wildcard watcher will assist you or not. Your next stop is Mr Bone's wild ride and then Christmas Town.
>>
>>376845009
Oh yeah, Abyss watchers was really fucking cool - I am somewhat of an artorias fanboy so yeah, I enjoyed that fight immensely for its music / lore etc, but as a mechanical fight itself - it wasnt particularly difficult. Nice to be able to backstab bosses for a change - not too common.

Just did deacons and it was kinda - not awful, but just nothing special really.

I've seen various clips and screenshots over the past year or so of later game bosses and know there is definitely cool stuff coming - but i've tried to keep myself relatively spoiler free, which is easier said than done frequenting /v/ often.

What sorta build you running?
>>
>>376838612
No there isn't, you stupid fucking mongloid. DaS 3 is the only game in the series phases after initial health bar depletion.
>>
>>376838612
>There is ALWAYS a second and sometimes third phase

Are you new to souls?
>>
>>376845371
Yeah, backstabbing bosses is cathartic.

Deacons is a boss that makes me wish it were just a miniboss. It can actually be threatening, but the problem is it's dangerous attacks don't even start until well after it's second phase.

I haven't actually played since Ringed city launched, but I think I had a pure STR build and went around smacking everything with Vordt's hammer, which was recently buffed at the time. It completely rocked in the early game, including pvp, but at higher levels everyone has frost resistance making it less awesome.
>>
>he sucks so bad he has to abuse parries
Reminder that:
If you parried Gwyn you didn't really beat him.
If you parried Elfriede you didn't really beat her.
If you parried any boss you didn't really beat it.
>>
>>376838612
I don't have quite enough time to tell you just how wrong you are.
>>
>>376846064
>if you dodge rolled any boss you didn't really beat it.
>>
>>376846064
>he sucks so bad he has to play the game as it was intended to be played.
Reminder that: If you consumed estus/lifegems/siegbrau/Healing spells during a fight you didn't really beat it.
>>
>>376846042
I had my eye on vordts hammer - i was interested to try out the frostbite stuff. I dont have the str to use it, and I didn't care for the hp regen ring, so i'm just sitting on that soul - and may well try that mace out when i'm higher SL with the stats to use it.

I got a pair of twin maces in cathedral of the deep, i'm not normally one to use maces - but they had a nice looking moveset (pve), so i may well try out a bunch of all these new weapons and movesets. I just found rosaria - so now I know im able to respec im a bit less hesitant to build for fun rather than min/max efficiency.
>>
>>376846249
>Le slippery slope
>Le appeal to absurdism
Found the parry babby. Why do you suck so bad? Gwyn isn't that hard. Neither is Elfriede.
>>
>>376846346
I don't parry however.
>>
>>376846064
>>376846249
>>376846319

Honestly, these threads just turn into

>if you had fun, you're a cuck.

/v/ is a shithole, kinda wish i'd stop coming back.
>>
>>376837326
>Get to the point where I can do Phase 1 pretty easily
>Phase 2 fucks with me enough that clearing it seems to become a matter of sheer luck
>Phase 3 I can never get any consistent practice in
>Finally just give in, summon both a player and NPC Phantom
>Fuck this bitch and her crow-man
>Well glad that's over
>Proceed to Ringed City DLC
>Get fucked over by goddamn angel shits
>FUCKING ZOEY
>Finally reach the end
>FUCKING DEMON PRINCE
Goddamn whoever designed these fights.
>>
>>376846064
>>376846346

Please post some of your no-parry boss pwnage, bro!
>>
>>376846421
I don't give about anything else people do, but abusing parries to turn bosses into ezmode is heretical.
>>
>>376846432
>Finally reach the end
>FUCKING DEMON PRINCE
I have some bad news for you.
>>
>>376846536
its a valid tactic though, if it can be parried - knock yourself out if you want to.

I cant really stand seeing massive parry / backstab animations too often though, so I generally don't just to keep combat moving at a decent pace.

Parry&Riposte / Backstab has almost become like bullet time, its just everywhere now and ruins the flow of combat.
>>
>>376846064
Also if you ever used a shield for any reason at all then you didn't actually beat the game, you cheated.
>>
>>376846536
This logic fascinates me...so if parrying is easy mode, what is hard mode? Using a giant shield and fat rolling?
>>
>>376846613
I meant just end of the Rubbish Heap or whatever the fuck that swamp area is called.

I know it's not the end of the whole DLC. Or am I wrong in assuming the Demon Prince marks a transition to a new area?
>>
>>376846778
There is no hard mode. The only distinction to be made is abusing mechanics vs. not abusing mechanics. Trivializing bosses by abusing parries is the former.
>>
>>376846778
I don't know... It's almost like that anon thinks parrying is easy and has no risks whatsoever if you miss a parry against a boss. Especially in NG+.
>>
Quesion actually while im here, it seems really difficult to find any large titanite shards.

I've just done deacons & abyss watchers last, do I start getting large shards soon? Its been ages since ive been able to upgrade anything - feelsbadman.
>>
File: 1485136577851.webm (3MB, 746x420px) Image search: [Google]
1485136577851.webm
3MB, 746x420px
You can literally just R1 her to death

git gud
>>
>>376846921
> Abusing

Haha. Good one, man.
>>
>>376846249
>>376846064
So is the only proper way to beat a boss to put on the thickest armor you can and DPS race him?
>>
>>376846921
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByC8sRdL-Ro
>>
Get a rotten ghru dagger. Quickstep into her any time she's not within attacking distance, attack her whenever she's in md, proceed to not get hit.
>>
>>376846792
No, you're right. Have fun with the next zone.
Zoey was the worst thing in that DLC.
>>
>>376847034
>>376847057
Non-arguments.
>>376847037
No, just don't spam parry like a shitter.
>>
>>376847037
>using armor
Literally cheating.
>>
>>376847037
>if you used armor on any boss you didn't really beat it.
>>
>>376847236
You're a difficult person to take seriously.
>>
>>376847360
For you
>>
>>376847236
>parry
>spam

This will literally get you hit
>>
>>376847001

climb down the bridge leading to wolnir, the lake has lots of upgrade materials and enemies with high drop rates

or git gud and kill the old woman who gives you the banner, there's shitloads of titanite in the area after her
>>
>>376846921
The spear of the church is a boss. Are you a scrub if you parry them too?
>>
>>376847786
The offline version, yeah.
>>
>>376847786
THere's literally no logic to this bait. Why u resond?
>>
>>376847604
Hmmm, i dunno who/where wolnir is, and I dont want to go about killing NPCs yet - my first run so I wanna see normal progression.

Guess i'll just wait for large titanite, I dont really need it - just want it.
>>
>DaS1
Difficulty wasn't at the forefront, game was suppose to be challenging but fair nontheless.
>DaS2
>le souls r 4 hardcore marketing begins
>advertised as fuck as you're going to die over and over and over
>gimps the player and adds broken hitboxes

>DaS3
>continues to perpetuate the meme
>makes enemies attack instantly
>makes enemy read inputs so they will roll catch you if you dodge, and hit you if you dont roll
>multi-phase bosses just because xddd
>most enemies and bosses have instant kill combos if you get caught you die
>every enemy has multiple attacks with different timings but have the same start up animation so it's a complete 50/50 chance that you'll get hit or not

DaS should never have gotten ported to PC, not even BB has the bullshit DS3 has. The only broken thing BB offers is OoK being able to animation cancel
>>
>>376837326
Use a shield. Or estus.

What are you trying to prove?
>>
>>376847016
>hacking
>>
>>376846064
So summoning is ok then?

>>376838401
>but every boss has been a quite a let down thus far - all very easy and i've not died once

I had a similar experience in the first half of the game as well. Just you wait.
>>
>>376848372
Summoning is fine.
>>
>>376848178
>multi-phase bosses just because xddd
Why are people so bothered by this? I can understand complaints about multiple healthbars, but not this.
>>
>>376848408
I was always under the assumption that if you summoned, you didn't really beat the boss.
>>
>>376848372
Imo summoning doesnt count as a legit kill - but is more than acceptable for fun and if you are too shit to actually do it, so that you can experience the rest of the game.

My first time through each souls game has been entirely offline the first time with zero summons or npcs. Just me vs the game 1v1. I think that is most satisfying.

If doing a new character and i just want to level quick / blitz areas, damn straight i'll summon and npc to just burn through bosses.
>>
>>376848620
That's just autism.
>>
>>376848529
Gael and Ludwig are phases done right.
Friede is phases done wrong.
>>
>>376848658
> My first time through each souls game has been entirely offline the first time with zero summons or npcs. Just me vs the game 1v1. I think that is most satisfying.

Agree
>>
>>376848772
HA, look at the faggot who summoned and thinks he killed them legit.
>>
>>376848620
I was always under the assumption that if you didn't SL1/BL4, you didn't really beat the boss/game.
>>
>>376837326
>timed parry and riposte
>running around like a retard fishing for a backstab
>repeat
Is this what passes for "gameplay" these days?
>>
>>376848930
That is challengemode.

Summoning is easymode.

1v1 is normal mode.
>>
>>376848834
>Gael and Ludwig are phases done right.
Because they only use a single healthbar that doesn't refill in the middle of the boss right?
My thoughts as well.
>>
>>376848930
I was always under the assumption that if you didn't use a drum set as a controller, you didn't really beat the boss/game.
>>
>>376849060
soc makes sense and is fine to refill
>>376849041
nah man sl1 is how the game should be played
>>
>>376837326
>Fist weapon parry fagging this hard
>B-but guys no shield
Kys
>>
>>376848658
Friede was actually the first time in the whole game I resorted to summoning to beat a boss.

Hoping I won't have to resort to the same cheesing to take down the Demon Prince.
>>
>>376849160
>soc makes sense and is fine to refill
???
>>
>>376849060
Something I dont think any of the souls games have done that would have been cool - would be for when another phase started - the healthbar slowly filled right back up again.

The process of that happening would surely be more crushing and demoralising than simply a brand new full health bar popping up.

The closest example I can think of was Fume knight in softs, I had 1 of those orb things left unkilled before starting the fight, and if he moved near it after a retreat or charge etc it was soul crushing seeing his health slowly fill back up, given how much of a cunt he was for me.
>>
>>376848930
>>376849158
You're a fucking scrub if you can't 100% your first playthrough in one day at 10% battery power.
>>
>>376849039
Woah, there, sonny-boy, didn't you get the memo? If you parried the boss, you didn't actually win the fight.
>>
>>376848930
SL1 runs are usually pretty fun for me until I hit the late game/DLC content. Gundyr Champ and Pontiff were quite fun at that level.

But then you get to point where you need to wack bosses 1000 times to kill them and every attack one-shots you. That just becomes tiresome IMO. No disrespect to those who stick it out though!
>>
>>376848658
>My first time through each souls game has been entirely offline the first time with zero summons or npcs.
i always play offline, online offers nothing to the game
>>
>>376849292
This shit funny.

Its not even interesting for shitposting.

Just why.
>>
>>376849286
>He wasted all his spikes
Always save them
>>
>>376849404
>he plays easy mode
>>
>>376849368
>But then you get to point where you need to wack bosses 1000 times to kill them
nope false
>>
>>376849415
Third worlder or nigger? Your grasp of the English language is awful.
>>
>>376849404
(spoiler) me too, i don't care for online experience. Plus my connection drops out somewhat often so itd be irritating.

But i know a lot of soulsfags have a shitfit if I enjoy the game the way I do, rather than how they do.
>>
>>376849496
I missed out one word.

isn't.

happy little autist now?
>>
>>376849217
Demon Prince was waaaay easier than Friede for me.
>>
>>376849592
Your English is still very bad. You're missing words in some places and putting words in the wrong order in others.

So again, third world or nigger?
>>
>>376837596
>the fight is bad
What are you talking about? Name a good fight
>>
>>376837326
>practicing how perfect a boss with self-imposed limitations before even knowing how many phases it has

Are you a moron?
>>
Third phase can still be backstabbed. Just be patient and learn her patterns. It probably took me 50 tries all together to defeat her. Oddly enough, Midir enough took me like 6 attempts.
>>
>>376849745
I'm British and with MsC degree level education.

I don't see the need to post well constructed content to a website where people fling shit at each other ninety-nine percent of the time and discuss video games the other one percent.

Now are you content? Or do you wish unnecessarily fling yet more shit on the internet.
>>
>>376850015
>I'm British
Oh you're a paki. Okay.
>>
I'll never understand people struggling on bosses that are just regular-ass humans that stagger on hit.
>>
>>376844151

How did she get that burn?
>>
>>376849910
No. I just enjoy discovering that shit on my own.
>>
>>376850148
Its awfully similar to the shit that was on lucatiels face having seen that image.
>>
>>376848930
While I don't agree with your assumption (as I believe people should just play how they want, if the game developers allow for it, then it's obviously intentional) I do want to say I really enjoy SL1 runs. Ever since Demon's Souls I found the games to be pretty easy if you level, and after my first clear of the game I decided to just do SL1 on my blind runs and it's the most enjoyable experience I've had in these games.

While I prefer SL1, I can see why others don't so I don't expect others to do it because some odd form of autism where I have to feel superior than others and put them down for how they play.

The beauty of these games is you can make them as hard or as easy you want them to be
>>
>>376837326
How about you use estus and a shield then dumbass? No one's imposing that on but yourself.
>>
>>376844451
I would stick with the executioner's and ditch the dark sword desu
Dark sword is easily parried
>>
File: 1493143077781.jpg (42KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1493143077781.jpg
42KB, 250x250px
>>376848930
I gave up SL1 because of oceiros's instant charge.
Fuck that bullshit
>>
>>376851324
>not hugging his hind legs and shanking the shit out of him with a bleed bandit knife
>not using Lloyd shield ring to prevent being oneshotted
>>
>>376851756
Lloyd rings were made for SL1 runs
>>
>>376851858
Lloyd rings and the Stat rings were made for SL1.
>>
Gonna do SL1 DeS anytips?
>>
>>376837891
Also circle to her right for backstab.
Also roll towards her when she comes for your neck.
Also use pyromancy against Ariandel in phase two.
>>
File: 1492673500320.jpg (193KB, 1174x1478px) Image search: [Google]
1492673500320.jpg
193KB, 1174x1478px
>she will never snuff out your ashes for good
>>
>>376850246
>>376850148

she's an ashen one so probably trying to link the fire and failing
>>
>>376848529
It's just that the phases have become a gimmick

The idea of phases is that the boss has realised the fight is hard and is now going all out in a fight for its life. It's meant to intensify important fights.

The effect is reduced because fucking everything does it.
Some are fine, like Soul of Cinder or Gael, but Vordt? Midir? Yhorm?
Half of them are just "look I'm on fire now wow stage two bet you're not ready for my slightly altered moveset xD"
>>
>>376837326

How is it possible that people still have things to talk about regarding Soulsborne when these games have been out for literally fucking years?

How have you people not 100% completed all of these games yet? They're single player games.
>>
>>376850015

>I was pretending to be retarded
>>
File: asdf.png (135KB, 597x388px) Image search: [Google]
asdf.png
135KB, 597x388px
>>376849496
>>
>>376846064
I wish I could perfectly parry enemies like most people can.
>>
>>376849453
>Always save them

But how the fuck are you supposed to know?
Thread posts: 142
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.