[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

witcher 3 gwent official faction rankings: most fun to play

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

witcher 3 gwent official faction rankings:

most fun to play as hard as fuck to beat:
skellige

fun to play but they're fucking cheaters:
nilfgaard

fun to play but they're weak:
northern realms

not fun to play and they're weak:
monsters

faggots just like the faction they're based on:
scoiatel

this is irrefutable scientific fact
>>
File: Gwent.jpg (658KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Gwent.jpg
658KB, 1920x1080px
>bears
>ships
>women
Skellige is the best faction.
>>
>monster deck
>weak
bruh, once you get enough cards, you just destroy everyone, what the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>376836307
is the standalone gwent game fun? i was talking about the faction in witcher 3 in case you haven't read

in game skellige are based AF they treat geralt with respect not like mainlanders who spit on witchers
>>
File: 1482427817356.jpg (73KB, 638x498px) Image search: [Google]
1482427817356.jpg
73KB, 638x498px
>>376836424
> scorch

this kills the musterfag
>>
>>376836594
If monsterfag is retarded, yeah
If he has anything resembling a brain, he just uses a card that has 1 more attack than the others as a protection from scorch
>>
File: MadRadCard.webm (2MB, 654x778px) Image search: [Google]
MadRadCard.webm
2MB, 654x778px
>>376836453
Yeah, it's amazing. I'm not a CCG guy but I loved the TW3 minigame so I really got into the standalone.

There's a tourney going right now, good luck understanding everything because it has changed a ton, every single card has special effects.
twitch tv/cdprojektred
>>
>>376836798
> freeze
> decoy swap the dragon for double scorch
> pass one round and wreck him in the other two
> out keikaku him with spies
> tight bond doomstack against him

so many ways to wreck that meme faction to oblivion
>>
I always stuck with the northern realms and managed to beat everyone not sure why you say they're weak. Also how are nilfgaard cheaters?
>>
>>376836965
Yeah, maybe against fuckin bots, every monster deck will have clear sky cards in deck, even the hero ability can be used as clear sky, and who gives a shit about your shitty spies, when i can use 1 card to get 5 cards on board and force you to waste 2/3 if your cards on the first round i let you win, and then absolutely disgustingly wreck you the other two?
Ah, why do i bother, discussion like this is equal to throwing shit at eachother and expecting mutual agreement.
>>
>>376836904
This reminds me, Witcher games do not let you fuckin kill that disgusting manipulative powerhungry owl-whore
>>
>>376837253
nilfgaard are spy niggers they win by exhausting their enemies to death. a good nilfgaardian player can easily have twice the amount of cards as his opponent in game

the ai isn't that good so you can win with any faction. you can raise the difficulty of gwent though the default is medium. doesn't help much but still

northen realms have too many "regular" cards that have no significant effect on the field

>>376837272
> nilfgaard faction leader ability - cancel faction leaders abilities
> decieve monsterfags to drain all his mustercards while you put your junk cards on the table and keep the good stuff for latter. pass one round crush the other two
> play as skellige and survive to the third round - get two cards back on the field when monsters already dried out
> nilfgaard spy magic. put only spies on the table on first round. if monsters pass win the round after they passed
> use the dragon to scorch once, revive him second round to scorch again
> tight bond + commanders horn. good luck taking down a decent tightbond stack
>>
>>376837791
Glad youre enjoying this, but i really dont want to waste time with this conversation which is basically
>i use a thing
>i use a thing against the thing
>i use thing countering the thing against my thing
>but i have super secret thing that blocks the thing countering my thing against your thing
>i use a differend thing
And the neverending cycle continues.....
>>
>>376838104
i won't nag on this issue. what others faction do you like if any?
>>
>>376835330
>Main Monster deck in Witcher 3
>Win every time
>Main Monster deck in Gwent standalone
>Win every time

How is it weak?
>>
>>376838223
Really only played Northern Realms until ive got enough cards for Monster deck viable and just destroyed everyone...
I just cant see how is elven deck any good, the cards seem pretty shit, never lost a single game to it, it has a lot of revives, neat, but thats not enough
>>
>>376838228
i can't speak for gwent online but compared to other faction in witcher 3 it's lacking because they are too depended on one column and one strategy which makes the game very predictable. there aren't many different unique ways to win as monsters if you know you are facing a monster deck you already know how to win the game and what cards you need in your hand

other faction can win in several ways which makes them harder to read

>>376838360
scoiatel are the worst
>>
All these plebeans. Here's the definite ranking list
1) Nilfgaard. best leader power, 4 spies, 5 medics, best deck to use decoy, many 10 strength monsters.
2) Northern Realms. Just slightly worse because of the lack of medics and the fact union monsters are very vulnerable to scorch.
3) Monsters. Not as bad as it could seem due to the lack of spies. Once played with 50 cards, to mitigate double draws, it gets quite consistent. The biggest problem is the weakness to frost, scorch and the lack of occasional bad beats.
4) Skellige. Combines Northern Realms and Monsters, worst of both worlds.
5) Barely good enough to beat the NPCs
>>
>>376839730
> 4) Skellige. Combines Northern Realms and Monsters, worst of both worlds.

AHAHAHAHAHA

skellige are crazy powerful you just can't play them for shit
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.