[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is this in srpg terms only? I see it's on sale for like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: hyperdevotionnoire.jpg (387KB, 1159x1483px) Image search: [Google]
hyperdevotionnoire.jpg
387KB, 1159x1483px
How is this in srpg terms only? I see it's on sale for like $5, I'm not overly interested in the anime or story aspects, but I love srpgs. Is it a fairly shallow gameplay experience?
>>
>>376832693
It's weeb shit for neckbeards, buy fallout new vegas instead or another copy if you already have one
>>
>>376832693
If you want a good SRPG you can play on your vita just get Growlanser 4, if you can get past the extremely exaggerated artstyle there is a lot to love
>>
>>376832693
This is a game you should get only if you like Noire(AKA anime)
>>
Every Hyperdimension game is shallow as fuck. The only decent one was that musou for the Vita where they're shittalking ronery weebs in the cutscenes.
>>
>>376832693
You play this for Noire sucking your self-insert's dick constantly
>>
>>376833769
>self-insert
dropped
>>
File: review.png (199KB, 893x248px) Image search: [Google]
review.png
199KB, 893x248px
Every stage has some sort of trap/gimmick

the enemies are immune to said traps/gimmicks

dropped it 15 hours in after it showed no sings getting better
>>
>>376833858
Why do you even play games?
>>
I didn't play it due to it being non-canon with the main universe.
>>
>>376835157
None of the games are "canon" with each other. Who cares either way, every version of each girl is the same as the others.
>>
>>376835342
>None of the games are "canon" with each other.

You're wrong, the side-games are not canon, but the mainline games (Rebirth 2 - VII at least) are in the same universe.
>>
>>376832693
I personally enjoyed it a lot, not a masterpiece by any means, the gimmick are nothing as bad as people makes them looks like, the hard mode is challenging and the maps are good, but some bosses have really rage inducing attack, massive AoEs that can one shot your party, and there are too many characters, also, this is a game made literally for noirefags, so there is that
>>
CHIBI SHIT
SRPG TRASH
Poor Noire.
>>
>>376835342
Mk2, Victory and V-II all share the same canon. Things that happened in Mk2 and Victory get brought up several times throughout V-II and in many cases directly tie to the plot.
>>
>>376832693
It's bad, even for nepstandards
>>
Noire has no friends
>>
>>376832693
I think if you like Tactics and Neptunia you'll enjoy this game quite a bit.
>>
>>376839827
then you haven't played it.

I like tactics and Neps and Norie's game is trash
>>
>>376834729
Strange gameplay decisions
It sucks. In order to get a platinum trophy, you need to raise the Lily ranks of every character. In order to do that, you must keep all of them as close to each other as possible, and spam buffs...in a SRPG.
>>
>>376840567
>and spam buffs...in a SRPG.

where said SPGR has enemies that love to spam AoE moves
>>
>>376833026
Or get FFT:WotL

The gold standard SRPG
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.