[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will we ever see another Aliens vs Predator game, bros? The last

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: Aliens vs Predator.jpg (103KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Aliens vs Predator.jpg
103KB, 500x500px
Will we ever see another Aliens vs Predator game, bros? The last one was incredibly underrated.
>>
>>376828665
>The last one was incredibly underrated.
More like incredibly shit.
>>
Multiplayer with friends was fun as fuck, would like a new AVP title but only if it has Multiplayer
>>
>>376828665
The executions were so fucking dope
>>
no, it was overrated even as it is.
>>
>>376828665
I don't think it can recover from the 2010 dumbed down console FPS with garbage gameplay.
>>
>take a classic pc game
>make it console trash
>kill the franchise
>release shitty sniper games from here on out
>>
I had a lot of fun with the game, but there were a huge number of problems. I avoided being on the receiving end of most of the biggest problems by playing xenomorph and simply not engaging unless I could take people by surprise. I'm really not sure what they were thinking making a heavy attack stun lock long enough that it could be comboed into itself. I would like to see them give it another try though since the premise is fun.
>>
Though I liked Rebellion's AvP, it wasn't really all that good. The game was really, really short. Even when compared to the first two AvP games, it really ended way too fucking soon. Especially in the case of Marine and Alien.

Entertaining for a bit, but overall leaves the players wanting more and there's nothing more.

What's weird is that the game sold well, yet Sega had not let Rebellion make another AvP game.
>>
>>376831310
There were certain aspects of the multiplayer I enjoyed the fuck out of. Getting the drop on a Predator who thinks he's safe behind his cloak as an alien was amazing, and being a Predator was downright fun most of the time.
>>
>>376828665
i just played it few days ago (before pc upgrade) and it was pretty bad overall, marine levels was barely bearable but i beat campaign, alien controlls were so horrible that i shut it down faster than jew after 9/11, predator wasn't great either they limited energy so bad that you can't even use plasma more than 3-4 times.

so marine 7/10
alien 0/10
predator 4/10

would not play again
>>
>>376831310
i remember everyone being utterly horrid at that game and dominating servers as a marine with nothing more than a pulse rifle and basic spatial awareness
>>
>>376831864
As a guy who always played as the alien in AvP2 multiplayer I agree, the alien controls in 2010 are unbelievably bad.
>>
File: 1472762532198.jpg (36KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1472762532198.jpg
36KB, 600x450px
>mfw I got the Very Tough Hombre achievement legitimately as a Marine
>>
>>376828665
>The last one
damn why the fuck did you have to remind me of that piece of shit
>>
>>376831976
I remember getting disoriented as fuck playing as the Alien
>>
We probably will
>>
>>376832181
The proper way to play as the alien is to never touch the floor. Even ukrainians who had played AvP2 24/7 for a decade didn't intuitively aim at the ceiling.
>>
File: Today.jpg (41KB, 510x386px) Image search: [Google]
Today.jpg
41KB, 510x386px
>>376832082
>mfw completed all the campaigns on Nightmare mode
>>
File: Aliens_vs._Predator_2_Box_Cover.jpg (78KB, 276x350px) Image search: [Google]
Aliens_vs._Predator_2_Box_Cover.jpg
78KB, 276x350px
Still the best AVP game.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.