[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He's the grandmaster of my order. He lives quietly as a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: jauffre.jpg (26KB, 299x222px)
jauffre.jpg
26KB, 299x222px
He's the grandmaster of my order. He lives quietly as a monk, at Weynon Priory.
>>
Have we finally moved past hating Oblivion meme and understood it was a good and fun game with some serious flaws that can be fixed with a couple of mods, like Far Cry 2 or Stalker, /v/?
>>
>>376827862
No, Oblivion is still just as big a disappointment as it was when it came out.
>>
>>376827326
Near the city of Chorrol.
>>
>>376828004
Near the city of Chorrol.
>>
>>376827326
>>376828004
>>376828202
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHL7zyLsQ2k
>>
>>376827862
No.
But honestly after how awful skyrim was a lot of people agree Morrowind and Oblivion are the best games in the series.
Daggerfallfags get out.
>>
>>376827326
Kyle Gass?
>>
Skingrad=Chorrol>Cheydinhal>Imperial City>>>Anvil>Leyawiin>>>>Kvatch>shit>>>>Bravil

fite me fgts
>>
>>376828202

I'm Brother Jauffre. What do you want?
>>
File: chrome_2017-05-13_19-04-37.png (2MB, 1349x899px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2017-05-13_19-04-37.png
2MB, 1349x899px
Only the strange destiny of Uriel Septim, could have brought you to me, carrying the Amulet of Kings
>>
>>376828813
By the Nine!
>>
So how actually is Arena and Daggerfall?
It got bundled with Doom and it's been sitting in my library for a while now.
>>
IT'S YOU
THE HERO OF KVATCH
>>
>>376829582
Both are freeware. Arena is shit, Daggerfall is """""""""acquired taste""""""""" because it has typical Bethesda's share of bugs and while it has huge amounts of content, it's No Man's Sky tier in execution.
>>
>>376828941
IS THAT
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.