[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I haven't been on 4chan in 6 years and my origin security

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 2O7hV4a.png (138KB, 1344x756px) Image search: [Google]
2O7hV4a.png
138KB, 1344x756px
I haven't been on 4chan in 6 years and my origin security question is What is Op? I totally forgot OP is a faggot so I had to have EA call me and eventually I remembered and they asked me on the phone what my answer was and I said "Well it was from when I was a kid, but the answer is a faggot..." The EA guy was apparently gay and was very offended. Thanks 4chan for embarrassing me years after I've left.
>>
Now your the fag again
>>
>>376826686
>Well it was from when i was a kid
So you came here fully knowing you were underage? No wonder we have all the redditors here.
>>
>>376827162
Well kid is relative, I was 18 I think.
>>
Could be worse, I actually had Nigger as my Netflix password.
>>
>>376827285
Mine is retards444
>>
File: 1493856573515.gif (524KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1493856573515.gif
524KB, 200x200px
>>376826686
Guess who is a faggot now OP.
>>
>>376827162
Do you really think an age limit is going to actually keep anyone from coming here?
>>
>customer service expressing any sort of emotion
>>
>>376827360
Second post already said that.
>>
>>376827358
Thanks hacking you now
>>
>>376827427
I was surprised too.
>>376827417
How would you implement an age limit anyways?
>>
>>376827490
You're welcome to share it, I share it with my roommates and some friends so 6 people use it.
>>
>>376826686
>The EA guy was apparently gay and was very offended.

Did you just assume that or did he tell you? Because let me tell you, as someone who occasionally hangs with someone who's gay, I constantly berate him and makes jokes on his expense over his sexuality, in jest naturally. And guess what demographic always stick their nose where they don't belong and choose to be offended and come to the aid to the "helpless oppressed gay man", straight white men.
>>
>>376827962
He said he was gay and that it was quite offensive,
>>
>Things that happened: the official 4chan thread
>>
>>376828147
Well fuck that guy who cares what that little offended little monkey thinks, matter of fact you should report him. It's not like you were directing it at him, it was a fucking password who cares, don't these people understand the concept of contextual language.
>>
>>376828474
He's lucky if EA don't ban him for his password. Have you seen the kind of games they've been putting out lately?
>>
>>376828474
Ya it was stupid that he got mad, but i wouldn't report him.
>>
>>376828549
It wasn't my password, it was my security question answer. My question was what is op? And the answer was a fag.
>>
>>376826686
And the answer still rings true today.

Amazing.
>>
this is the worst thread on /v/
>>
>>376828886
Aren't they all
>>
>>376826686
Such a weak fucking story.
>>
>>376829564
Ya I know
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.