[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Persona 5 devs: >One, Ann needs to be louder, angrier, and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

Persona 5 devs:
>One, Ann needs to be louder, angrier, and have access to a time machine. Two, whenever Ann is not on screen, all the other characters should be asking "Where's Ann"?
>>
She stops being relevant after Kamoshida's palace though. You probably meant Makoto. She talks during fights even when she's not in your party and she's not even the navigator. Literally some dev's pet.
>>
>>376822435
Sounds more like Makoto.

As opposed to our character, a guy who says nothing and is ordered around by a stuffed animal.
>>
>>376822675
This

Fuck Makoto
>>
>>376822435
That's Makoto. I fucking hate how commanding she is, I'm the leader you cunt.
>>
File: 1494361220091.png (860KB, 1297x595px) Image search: [Google]
1494361220091.png
860KB, 1297x595px
>>376822435
>whenever Ann is not on screen, all the other characters should be asking "Where's Ann"?

The game actually does this with Makoto, though.

>Having a normal conversation
>"Hey, where's Makoto? Did she leave the conversation?"
>>
>>376822435
There are literally multiple group chats where the party asks "Where's Makoto?" when she hasn't responded yet
>>
>>376822925
She's your mouthpiece because you can't talk. In the spinoffs/anime adaption she's going to seem kind of useless because the protagonist won't need someone to do that. Exact same shit happened with Yusuke. Although it might not be as bad because that job is shared between her and Morgana.
>>
>>376823056
That happens with Haru too, and when it happens it's not because the characters are Poochie, it's because its sensible for others to want their input on the conversation.
>>
File: 1482223817946.jpg (41KB, 518x401px) Image search: [Google]
1482223817946.jpg
41KB, 518x401px
>>376822925
She's just speaking in place of Joker because he's a silent protagonist, outside of a couple of lines. It's the same deal as in DDS with Gale.
>>
Of course they're looking for Makoto, everyone except Ryuji has a dead mom or one that doesn't spend much time with them

>Hey, where did mommy go?
>>
File: 1493480097802m.jpg (102KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1493480097802m.jpg
102KB, 1024x576px
>>376823204
Haru is barely in the game compared to makoto
>>
>>376823189
>Yusuke

Yosuke. I hate it when people make that mistake and now I did it.
>>
>>376823306
Its 2017

There's no reason for this shit to still happen.

Atlus had money from all their milking
>>
>>376823380
>Ryuji should be fine, he's with Makoto.

I don't know guys, the last plan Makoto had her fucking with the mafia because Ann called her useless.
>>
>>376823380
I know, doesn't change the fact that they wonder where she is in the group chat when she joins, much like in that screenshot Makoto has just joined. Not to mention she just said she would handle the calling card and they were discussing the calling card. Why wouldn't they wonder where she is?

>>376823458
I don't think it was a budget issue, though I don't know why they did it. They already had paid Joker's VA, and considering they had an all star list of VAs, I don't think they were hesitant to throw some money for the voicework. I imagine it was just to help you immerse yourself in the role of Joker, but I don't know. Either way, that's why Makoto behaves like the leader fairly often.
>>
>>376822925
That's what happens with producer-sans still think the main character should be a silent type. Because of that someone will have to take that role of speaking, which gets to be annoying too much with certain characters

Fuuka and Rise were annoying too to some degree. Same with Yukari, or the mascots like Teddie and Morgana
>>
Makoto stops being the real leader when Futaba joins anyways, she does whatever she says from then
>>
>>376823458
>>376823787
Atlus wants you to self insert but also not really. I don't think they know where they're going with this series.
>>
>>376823928
I don't really see how the approach to 5's protagonist differs from previous entries in that regard
>>
>>376824367
It's the same problem across all 3 games, Atlus doesn't know whether they want you to self insert or whether they should have their own character so they go halfbaked both ways.
>>
>>376824496
All three games are pretty easy to immerse yourself in though, and people generally seem to like the protagonists, so they can't be going that wrong with this approach.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.