[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Plebs who think Witcher 3 is the best game... They'll

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: the-witcher-enhanced-editionWW.jpg (341KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
the-witcher-enhanced-editionWW.jpg
341KB, 1920x1080px
Plebs who think Witcher 3 is the best game...

They'll never know what it's like to walk the streets of Vizima while hearing this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QxioQQAO9o
>>
You're such a unique snowflake to like an outdated game. How can i be cool like you?
>>
File: 2012-12-13_00012.jpg (323KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2012-12-13_00012.jpg
323KB, 1920x1080px
>>376811082
Oh kurva
>>
File: 1488504130586.jpg (279KB, 1920x1080px)
1488504130586.jpg
279KB, 1920x1080px
>>376811082
I do, and your nostalgia is misleading you.

Apart from chapter 4, Witcher 1 was a mess. A mess with a GOAT atmosphere and music, but a mess nonetheless.
>>
>>376811082
I'll admit that the original Witcher isolates a majority of people because its combat is a perpetual QTE, but I do love three things about the game: there's no bullshit RNG gear grinding; Siegfried is a fucking bro; and having the medallion go bonkers outside of a cutscene when talking to the "detective" once Nigger Magus kills and replaces him.

And it did well enough to give us Witcher 2, which ended up giving us Witcher 3, so I guess that's also a plus.
>>
I found The Witcher 1 so awful I never bothered with the rest of the series.
>>
>>376812715
>combat
>QTE

Do you even know what a QTE is?
There's literally not a single QTE in Witcher1.
The game puts a restriction on you that you can't mindlessly click attack, you need to wait for an attack animation to finish and chain the next one, if you don't your currently executed attack will be canceled.
>>
>>376811082
They're just a bunch of casuals who have dwarf cock sucking mothers.
>>
I do prefer Witcher 3, but Witcher 1 is soooo good. Really underrated.
>>
Witcher 1's combat reminded me of Summoner.
>>
>Rhythm based combat

I came to play an RPG not fucking Guitar Hero
>>
The first witcher game had the best combat. The second game was a cheap dark souls copy and the third was a cheap Arkham copy.
>>
>>376815191
>when you get high on potions, activate quen to become invincible and then lay down yrden (which does not break quen) while contiune to kite around the helpess enemies into the deadly spikes

Did anybody else do this?
>>
File: guts.jpg (69KB, 1280x720px)
guts.jpg
69KB, 1280x720px
>>376812715
>Siegfried is a fucking bro
>tfw him being dead is canon
>>
>>376815191
>first witcher game had the best combat.
Nah. I liked the game, but I wouldn't rate the combat as the best.
>The second game was a cheap dark souls copy
For some reason every witcher fan gets triggered when I say that
>the third was a cheap Arkham copy
No. It was a shit Ass Creed/Bloodborne copy.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.