[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Games you're glad you pirated >First time playing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

File: 1486313554101.png (418KB, 600x498px) Image search: [Google]
1486313554101.png
418KB, 600x498px
ITT: Games you're glad you pirated

>First time playing
>Get some ending
>Jap voices but no subtitles at the end. Just a black screen then no subtitles for dialogue during credits.
>Need a mod for 1080p in 2013+4
Wew lad. Dodged a bullet there.
>>
>>376809489

I was quite interested to play this game but I do not know what needs to be done to renew the interest. I just feel I will be disappointed if I play it.
>>
Is astounding that when a game gets cracked, the most obnoxious third world crack babies come out of the woodwork. I guess there is some kind of limit of when PC gamers only are reasonable and adds to the discussion and PCbroOnly that are just shitposting.

I also got it for free, and regret not buying it to join the good threads. All I´m left with are threads like the OP. Next time I guess.
>>
>>376809641
thanks for the blogpost don't forget to kill yourself
>>
So is this the new way to get Nier threads going? By getting the fans upset with a shitposting OP for some (you)'s?
>>
>>376809641
>Easy, normal, hard
>Pick hard because fuck being a pussy
>Come very far, some minions one shot me
>No checkpoint
>Have to restart
Skip it. Is too hard to be fun. Is artificial difficulty.
>>
>>376809763

>one line
>blogpost

epic
>>
>>376809489
what do you mean you need a mod. Playing this game at 4k 60fps maxed aside from MSAA being 2x because I don't need higher at 4k res.
>>
>>376809912
The port is shit. I runs at 10 fps when I try 1600x1200 with everything low. Fuck nips and their shitty port.
>>
>>376809489

disregard that, tell me how you got it to work without crashing every 5 minutes instead.

disabling cores doesnt work. emulators dont work. with or without far doesnt work. compatibility doesnt work.
>>
>>376809912
The port is shit. If you set it to 1080p it actually runs at some weird resolution below 1080p.
>>
>>376809912
congratulation on being a retard
you're playing a game at upscaled 900p and you didnt notice
money can't buy you eyes or taste my friend
>>
Banham combat is good if Japanese devs make it.
>>
Didn't even know it had been cracked, thanks for the heads up OP.
>>
Nier Automata.

Childish cringefest.

I knew exactly how the game was going to be anyway so it's not like a dodged a bullet or anything.
>>
>>376809690
you are wrong.
when a game gets cracked, you start getting honest, unbiased reviews from people who
1. Dont get paid to review or shill ( the shilling period is usually over by the time a denuvo game gets cracked
2. Dont have any concious or subconcious obligations to justify their "purchase", or in other words, they value the game purely by "is it worth my time" factor

pirates make the best game reviewers, they have access to everything, for free ( but unpaid ) thus the choice of what games to play that they are constantly making, are the ultimate "the game is good"/"the game is shit" ones.
>>
>>376810635
Opinions from poorfags tends to be uneducated. And no one enjoys talking with a moron. The best opinion pieces are from people with a well paid job and a love for games. Bitter NEETs living on autismbucks is not a good answer to anything.
>>
>>376810635
fpbp
>>
>>376810635
I hope you don't seriously believe this.
>>
>>376810635
>Don't even have to think that "Is this motherfucking game worth the price?"

Aye, sound like good review to me matey.
>>
>>376810635
finally someone that gets it
>>
File: IMG_0335.jpg (94KB, 552x366px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0335.jpg
94KB, 552x366px
>piratefags pirate games
>companies don't make money
>Companies make games free with thousands of micro transactions and dlc packs to recoup anticipated loss
>piratefags complain that games are shit

You caused this.
>>
>Playing with the JP voices because muh weeb cred
The NieR games had some of the best dubbing in the industry, you got exactly what you deserved.
>>
>>376810635
>>376809690
Usually this happens but Nier's crack has brought nothing but autists because the crack is broken and the fan fix mod had all that drama.

Band wagon retards for the most part.
>>
>>376810885
>being poor=uneducated

Now this is quite the retarded thinking. Especially since it comes to vidya.
>>
>>376809817
>Pick hard
>its hard
Gets those synapses firing eh?
>>
>>376809489
So is it worth getting for PC or PS4? R9 390, i7 OC'd to 4.0GHz, 16GB RAM, 1440p display

Performance-wise seems like PS4 wins but I didn't pay attention to all the port/patch/mod news
>>
>>376809489
>im a faggot

we know that anon
>>
>>376809817
It's only a problem for the prologue mission because of the lack of save points. Afterwards save points are frequent enough that if you die there isn't very much you'll have to redo.
>>
File: 20140131_thief.jpg (132KB, 1640x921px) Image search: [Google]
20140131_thief.jpg
132KB, 1640x921px
>>376809489
>Pirated it
>Main menu has no FPS cap, overheats PC -a fine start EH?
>Game is the literal opposite of quality in all aspects
>Delete
>Collect enough free trading cards to afford game at 75% discount in order to bash it with a detailed negative review
>>
>>376814920
what do you expect from a low IQ wage slave
>>
Fuck You... What R U Doing Here Rich Boy Not EveryOne Can Buy Games Online In There Countries YKnow!!!
>>
>>376809489
No, I'm have regrets that this was even cracked.
I should've never played it, it was way too sad.
>>
>>376816004
>Performance-wise seems like PS4 wins
>900p
are you retarded
>>
I'm a japanese enthusiatic fag and I think this game really was unbalanced in my first playthrough while playing it in hardmode

The gameplay didnt bring anything new to the table really. 9S had the potential to be the most interesting but the mini games and subjugations wear off pretty quick. They had a great chance to make route C more interesting gameplay wise with A2 but she had the same ol 2b's combat style and components but with longer dashes taunts and a berserker mode.

The content of the game really was repetitive in the next routes while they trowing the end games environments like the tower and tower keys in the same places and not in entirely different place. Also I find pretty lacking while 2b land in flooded city instead of somewhere entirely random which only shows the lackness of the content. Ans more points like thus can be heard which it show shows this game wasn't polished so good.

For me the experience was ok. The sound and the music was really great and I really enjoyed the story the depute the flaws people think it has.

Also I hope for taro to make his next project to be even greater next time ::)

Also I really liked A2 maybe because I'm autistic myself
>>
>>376810024
do a clean reinstall and DON'T install far

that shit fucks with your files cracked or uncracked
>>
>>376818147
By my first experience
I mean route A
>>
>>376812229

it's more like

>PC-mustard-fags pirate games
>PC games make less revenue
>Publishers focus more and more on consoles
>less and less PC games
>if AAA-game gets released on pc, it's a horribly optimized port

How does it feel to have a 4000$ rig that's almost completely useless?
>>
>>376818147
The 9s sections were whack-- too much hacking. Coulda been good but it wasn't. I found myself appreciating a lot of what the game tried to do but it made me realize I just wanted to play Bayonetta 1/2 or DMC 4SE again.

I really wanted to like how the game tried to be "different" but it seemed like it was going about it in such a self-conscious way.

Combat just didn't have enough variety in the enemies. And while the game had multiple weapons you really had to force yourself to appreciate it, because all you need is like one or two sword combos for the entire game. Character building was there but only semi-meaningful-- attack chips and time slow-down is 80% of what you need. The game had a lot of trappings of a more complex and well thought out action RPG but it was a relatively simple action game with lots of fetch questing.

By no means a bad game. It is a good, fun game for action fans. But it isn't an excellent game.
>>
>>376818147
>Also I really liked A2 maybe because I'm autistic myself

I've never understood this kind of personal identity politics with autists. If you have trouble interpreting the social cues of others, how does one with that same defect appeal to you? I'm sure as an autist you'll interpret this as a genuine question with no ill will?
>>
>>376819580
nice b8. PC gaming revenue was 5.5x the revenue of consoles last year.
>>
>>376809980
What kind of shit specs do you have on your your gayming machine?
>>
>>376818147
What does A2 have to do with autism? Why do autists feel the need to self identify with characters?
>>
>>376821304
Probably the same thing as MGS. All Metal Gear characters are autistic because Kojima is an overrated retard hack and can't write believable sounding human beings to save his goddamn miserable life. They don't sound or act like normal people, just like autists. So they must be autists.
>>
>>376821304
I'm really emotional right now don't bully

>>376820141
;_;
>>
>>376810635
>Dont have any concious or subconcious obligations to justify their "purchase", or in other words, they value the game purely by "is it worth my time" factor

that shit is so sad "I pay for this so I force myself to play"
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.