[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /v/ I wanna start pic related? Any recomandations? I also

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (109KB, 1600x1035px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
109KB, 1600x1035px
Hey /v/ I wanna start pic related? Any recomandations? I also wanna be a rogue like char, is it possible?(no bows, just blades). Help me out
>>
Use the fast travel stones in the beginning rouge is most fun
>>
>>376805110
>Either go Strider or Assassin.
>If you're going to go rogue, bring a bow, it's lightweight and provides another way to deal with things.
>Weight and body type matters in this game, less weight means faster stamina regen, more weight and size means more carrying capacity.
>Get a mage or fighter pawn. (Optionally you can make them as big as possible to be your pack mule.)
>Loot all -warish and mushrooms. Cheap meds for you.
>Don't start the DLC unless you're Lv. 50 and prepared.
>>
>>376805110
>I also wanna be a rogue like char, is it possible?(no bows, just blades)
Well you could just roll with Strider (has the best range of dagger skills) and not bother equipping a bow, if you wanted, but you'll just be restricting your skillset.
I suppose you could start with Strider and then move to Assassin, at least that way you could swap between daggers and a sword for slightly more variety.
>>
Yes its possible

Don't quit early its really alienating when you first play but stick with it and it gets really fun

Once you get to the city switch classes to assassin and take the fast travel items out of your storage
>>
>>376805439
Also, if you're going to go with the Strider/Assassin approach without bows, you'll want to make the most of climbing monsters. Both classes can do serious damage when climbing monsters, so it's a decent alternative to using a bow.
>>
>>376805620
Speaking of climbing, use the gloves called "Gloves of Might". It's a board quest rewards and and easy one at that. It improves your climbing speed significantly.
>>
File: 15.jpg (170KB, 813x684px) Image search: [Google]
15.jpg
170KB, 813x684px
>Can create from nothing little girls that obey your every wish

How does the Japanese keep coming up with this stuff?
>>
File: 2016-01-30_00002.jpg (408KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-30_00002.jpg
408KB, 1680x1050px
>>376805110
some side quests can get tedious
>>
>>376805838
Only one isn't. Though, the griffon fight is pretty epic unless you are a Warrior, then enjoy being on the ground.
>>
>>376805931
oh no loved that, gonna have to start ng+ now
>>
>>376805110
The best LOTR's game ever made.
>>
>>376805835
Because they are just short woman with the voice pitch turned up to ridiculous levels?
>>
>>376805931
Playing through the Griffin Quest without fast travel felt like an epic movie moment or some shit, it was fucking god-like. I had lost a Pawn in the tower that fell to it's doom so I was a man down, I was also a warrior which was a real fucking struggle.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.