[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /v/, brood war is free now d-does anyone wanna play? I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: file.png (2MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 1600x1200px
Hey /v/, brood war is free now

d-does anyone wanna play? I'm a fag with no build order learned, but would still like to play with other noobs like me
>>
The hype has massively died down and most of the community went back to ICC or SC2. Wait for the remaster.
>>
>>376802565
icc?
>>
>>376802686

man I'm a total casual, so I don't play on ICCup
battle.net works just fine
>>
>>376802686
I think he meant iccup but iccup is dead as fuck. If not then I have no idea wtf "ICC" is.
>>
>>376802686

Private server which still runs 1.16 and is rather noob unfriendly.

Seriously, just wait for the remaster. The versions will be compatible and have a connected ladder, you'll get tons of newshits to play with.
>>
>>376802565
>I'm a fag with no build order learned

Then fuck off and learn one otherwise you have no business even touching the multiplayer button.
What the fuck do you think you're playing, SimCity? You can't play an old RTS like that online.
>>
File: 1462392341577.png (29KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1462392341577.png
29KB, 633x758px
>>376803105
>Then fuck off and learn one otherwise you have no business even touching the multiplayer button.

but it takes tens of hours to get good at, I have to go to university, study shit, cook my meals and clean my house, I can't invest so much time in it except 30-40 minutes/day
>>
>>376803176
That means you have a life, unlike this guy >>376803105
>>
>>376803176
>but it takes tens of hours to get good at

Try thousands.
>>
>>376803281
yeah I know, I was being generous
>>
>>376803105
This guy is a fag but he's more or less right. If you're not try Harding, memorizing builds, practicing your ass off... then you're gonna have a bad time.
>>
File: 1492737422063.png (102KB, 450x443px) Image search: [Google]
1492737422063.png
102KB, 450x443px
>>376803105
This is exactly what killed SC2, you faggot.
Instead of being a game to see who has the best strategy and quick thinking, its a game about who can memorize more hotkeys and click faster.
>>
>>376803348

>t. bronze
>>
>>376802786
sry anon,i made a mistake by replying, i'm asking to the first guy wtf is icc?
>>
>>376803348
Uhh no faggot. Just because people are mechanically better then You at the game doesn't mean there's no strategy involved. Sc2 isnt even that demanding apm wise. You're just shit but it's ok cause sc2 is a shit game any way.
>>
>>376803176
I'm not telling you to get good, I'm talling you how to fucking play the damn game.

You're basically going into a football match without knowing any rules. You'll get carded for touching the ball with your hands, you'll get carded for physical contanct with the opponent, you'll get a red card and told to sit on the bench until it's over.

A build order is the memorization of a parrent of actions no longer than 15 things. You can't figure out shit on the move in the part of the game that is solved, just like in chess we know the first few moves to start the game with.

>>376803269
>Goes to college.
>Can't remember two sentences.

Even fucking Gender studies would boot you out with that attitude, let alone actual employment or any decent major.
>>
Hey guys, its legacy of the void still alive /worth playing? i miss stomping silver kids with marines+marauders a-moving. I don't care too much about balance since i suck at rts games
>>
>>376803176
No it deosnt.
Heres how to be decent at starcraft.
1. Always make workers
2. Keep minerals/gas at 0
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.