[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ctrl+f >'quake' >0 results WHAT THE FUCK

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 523
Thread images: 52

File: quake champions.jpg (112KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
quake champions.jpg
112KB, 1200x675px
>ctrl+f
>'quake'
>0 results

WHAT THE FUCK GUYS, BETA IS OPEN FOR EVERYONE AND NDA IS OVER, WE CAN FINALLY SHARE CLIPS AND SCREENSHOTS WITHOUT FEELING GUILTY FOR OUR ACTIONS.

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE GAME IN ITS CURRENT STATE? I'LL START

>rocket launch delay is still in and really fucking me up
>lighting gun trail vanishing is also an awful bug
>still not a fan of characters having different health values to balance out their abilities (at least there will be a vanilla mode)
>duel kind of sucks, haven't tried Sacrifice yet
>FFA is still the GOAT mode
>>
It's shit bethshill tell todd I said Hi though.
>>
So what you're saying is they've done 4 betas since the last one I played it and all the major issues are still present?

Dead on arrival.
>>
>>376793458
Weapon balance is still shit and connections haven't improved.
>>
>>376793458
Oh hi Tedd
>>
>>376793605

All your concerns will be solved once the cash shop goes live.
Thank you for your feedback.
>>
>>376793605
The beta tests seem more to check out the characters and modes they added each weekend instead of actual bug testing. Only had one teleporter today but I noticed a lot more high ping compared to the closed beta
>>
File: Wallhack.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Wallhack.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>376793458
It's not what I want in a quake game. Especially the champion thing with different capabilities and health is annoying. Why would you include a champion with a wallhack as his ability in a competitive shooter.
The weapons don't feel all too good. They just seem bland and lack a certain character.
>>
>>376794482

Either that's a very VERY specific hitbox or that's terrible rego.
>>
>>376794482
>Why would you include a champion with a wallhack as his ability in a competitive shooter

Ban it at tournaments.
>>
the problem with this game isn't the champions it's that the weapons feel like shit, especially the rocket launcher.
>>
>>376794482
haha u r just quakedad xd
In all seriousness the abilities are annoying don't really add much
Rockets are laggy and railgun should not do more damage when zoomed
Typical new-age id i guess
>>
Yeah I'm not gonna lie. It's quite shit famalams.

You're better off buying a Switch which is a bad idea anyway but at least it's got potential.
>>
>>376795789
agreed the abilities are basically get otu of jail free cards when you fuck up
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fa2fjGch6Cw

feels good to be a gangster
>>
Played for like 6h before deleting it.

It's absolute shit and not Quake.
>>
fuck sorlag
>>
>>376795789
>railgun should not do more damage when zoomed

why though, it was 100 in Q3 and nerfed to 80 in QL, so they just went middle ground, but now it does 90 zoomed instead of 100 since they nerfed it in the beta
>>
>>376793458
been playing since beta started a bit every week
and literally nothing changes, some number moving, a new map, a new mode, and its the same shitty game
at first i thought maybe they will fix the shitty ui and rework the hero skill system, but at this point its obvious this is what we get

it sucks ass
>>
>>376796926
so you need to quickscope like a retard instead of having ajustable fov....
>>
Gameplay is decent for someone like me who hasn't seriously played any of the arena shooters. However, unless I'm getting shot at by a railgun or rocket launcher, I literally don't hear or see myself taking damage. The life counter is super hard to see, too. These two things combined make it a surprise how much HP I got after every firefight. They really need to work on this shit.

Also, what the fuck is the nailgun and where is the plasma gun.
>>
It's still shit, this many beta periods in. This thing will be DOA.

Not even the le old skool quakedads that either depend on its success for their livelihood or that Bethesda is outright paying to shill can save it.
>>
>>376797168
>Also, what the fuck is the nailgun and where is the plasma gun.
probably a legendary skin for nailgun you will have to pay $ for
>>
>>376797479
The plasma gun did area damage though, this nail gun shit is just a redundant, worse version of the machinegun on the count of it being impossible to hit people due to ping.
>>
Sounds like an Overwatch clone. Hahahahahahahah
>>
why are the graphics so bad?

i just watched some gameplay thinking it was old quake cause they couldnt show it yet but its actually the new one
>>
Have they added Classic mode yet? No? Don't care.
>>
>>376797598
>The plasma gun did area damage though, this nail gun shit is just a redundant, worse version of the machinegun on the count of it being impossible to hit people due to ping.
True
Nail gun is a nightmare to use, the projectile speed is just too slow for the damage it does
Works only up in your face, and a good player wont get that close unless he has to
>>
Anybody wanna group and play so we can enjoy the game and ignore the whiners?
>>
>sacrifice is actually fun
30 minute match is kind of long, but it was really close and intense
>get top of the scoreboard 90% of the time in any mode
>try to record
>fps drops to 30 instead of 90
>consistently do shit, but only when trying to record
Usually play scalebearer, ranger is fun though
>>
>>376799165
>enjoy the game
LOL
Quake live is the only playable quake at the moment unless you belong to that small circle of cpma/quake world players.
>>
>>376799165
Sure, should have put username in your post
>>
>>376799337
cuckoldprincess28
>>
>>376794482
Wallhacks becoming a feature in FPS is the biggest amount of bullshit. Even more so considering it's FUCKING QUAKE.

What's next? Landsharking?
>>
>>376795138
>>376799406
>not having enough awareness and skill to outplay it anyway
Fucking scrubs, visor sucks ass
>>
Having never played quake or anythjng similar before, this game is super fucking fun. Stupid oldheads need to leave

If you think overwatch>this, damn 100% retardation
>>
Is it just me, or is everybody playing deathmatch super shit? Like I regularly get a 3-4 k/d
>>
sad reminder that pandering to quakefags will kill your game because they hate everything
>>
visor is trash, and his ability is not all that useful.
You can hear him using it and you can hear/predict where the player is going to be at in duels anyway.
>>
>>376793458

>have to dl bethesda.net launcher

Great another "not steam" program for another game.
>>
overwatch's hanzo has better hitboxes than this , and remember how that started.
>>
People criticize Doom 4's multiplayer but that's much closer to golden-era id multiplayer than this shit with fucking heroes and abilities is
>>
>class abilities
no thank you
>>
>>376793458
Is it on Steam or do I have to bother with launchers or some other inane stupid fucking shit?
>>
>>376793458
The game runs like absolute garbage.
>>
>have to buy characters with real money
this_kills_the_game.jpg
>>
>>376801669
>implying steam isn't just another inane launcher with shit games
But yes, you need a bethesda launcher thing
>>
Pretty sure everyone is mad because bad
>>
>>376801812
Fuck it then. Plus I'm hearing it doesn't have a classic mode, I have no fucking idea what they're doing anymore. I get Overwatch is popular now, but come on.

I wish the new Unreal wasn't dead.
>>
>>376801904
i mean hey atleast its skill ceiling will be higher and more rewarding than ow
>>
The core of the game is great, but im pretty sure devs will go full retard and focus on the cash shop, retarded game modes and questionable decisions in order to appeal to the casual crowd, while the obvious issues with the game will remain ignored.
>>
Tee bee haitch f.a.m the only reason anyone gives a shit about this memegame is because its f2p
>>
>>376802127
Just like tribes
>>
>Champions unlock at 5k currency
People are still bitching about this? That is LITERALLY 3-4 games
>>
>>376802805
>beta
prices will skyrocket for the retail game , you should know this
>>
quad damage needs to go
>>
>>376793458
Game is shit.

Any real arena shooter purist will avoid this piece of garbage while the bigger part (casuals) will just steer away from it after not being able to maintain a positive kdr. Only people that are left will be the "uh I wanna play arena shooter but quakelive, reflex and other clones are too hard! xS"
>>
>>376802929
>too hard
More like fuckind DEAD
>>376802908
I doubt it, considering all champions are unlocked anyway and they are asking for feedback about prices in surveys
>>
>>376793458
it's pretty bad
bunch of stupid problems that should have been obvious
feels kinda clunky generally
everything that was added/changed only serves to detract from the core of the game rather than improve it
it'll die when all the "hardcore gaymers xDDD" types move onto their next flavour of the month game
>>
>>376803020
>dead games
You only need 2 players to play the game.
>>
Currently most quake live players in EU are russians. I assume they are have poor pc so quake live might actually survive even when this shis is released.
>>
>>376802805
>unlock
I think you should read that again.
>>
reminder zoomed machine gun is literally the best weapon in game
>>
>>376803020
>I doubt it,
you know they need to test that feature too right?
and the champions locket at 5k currency?
they can't just make it cost 500000k currency and expect people to grind the fuck out on a beta
>>
>>376802929
you whiners don't play reflex either, and only like 90 of you play quakelive
>>
>>376793458
>old as fuck fps
nah thanks, i am happy enough with my call of booty
>>
>>376803139
>thinking quake will ever die
>>
>>376803263
Yea I dont play it anymore and where did I say I do? What a good argument and totally makes QC not a bad game anymore.
>>
>>376803248
They are all already unlocked for you in the beta, what the fuck are you talking about. You can peek in the store anyway and look at the prices, but you already own everything
>>376803158
Ah, pretty gay. I kind of just assumed the game was going to cost money anyway and didn't even realize it was free to play. But ranger is one of the best guys anyway it doesn't even matter if you have to play some woth him every day
>>
>>376803402
>HAHA YOU'RE TOO SHIT FOR REFLEX
so are you apparently
>>
Quake champions, on it's own, without comparing it to games old faggots play, or games new faggots play, is actually really good and fun. But there is just fucking baggage with the name and the concept that make this thing doomed
>>
File: quake.webm (3MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
quake.webm
3MB, 854x480px
>>376803356
it's already more or less dead

if QC fails, quake is an ex-game
>>
>>376803510
if you dont want it compared to other games from the same franchise call it something different
oh but that wouldn't bring in people who only buy games because they are called "quake" or "street fighter"
>>
>>376803510
Without the name it's just another LawBreakers. Yeah, that game is totally relevant and big in this current market.
>>
>>376803356
Well the quake live players might switch to QC when it's released.
That would suck.
>>
>>376802590
Yeah exactly, Remember when tribes ascend came out, they added classes with special abilities and speed limit. Same case with quake champions now
>>
File: trash.png (406KB, 570x489px) Image search: [Google]
trash.png
406KB, 570x489px
>loot boxes
>>
>>376803768
people enjoyed playing ascend, and funnily enough those were people who had not played any prior tribes games
>>
>>376803595
maaaaan i miss water areas in mp levels
>>
Ironically QC is pretty similar to nuDoom's multiplayer, none of the bandwagoning will admit it though
>>376803595
I was unaware that it relies on some outside service or master server to function
fact is quake will never die because anyone can just host a server and just play it
At some point QC will be shutdown and nobody will be able to even play it, this has happened to plenty of games already.
>>
>>376803487
Yes I am.

And where did I say "HAHAHAHA YOURE SO SHIT"? All I did was tell you that the game is shit and that if you wanted to play arena shooter dont play this. If you wanted to play a team based shooter with abilities also dont play this. Even TF2 is better if you just want a shooter where you run around and kill people.
>>
>>376803808
They enjoyed it for like a month until after release when it was clear the cycle of
-Release overpowered weapon
-Wait a month for sales to come in for weapon
-Nerf weapon into ground
-Release new weapon

Wasn't going to stop. The game died quickly after that.
>>
>>376803808
>hadn't played tribe
>liked tribes ascend
>dies easily
>hadn't played quake or anything similar
>like quake champions
>it is going to die the exact same way
Fuck this overwatch/counter strike/CoD world
I'll enjoy what I can from it
>>
>>376803924
bandwagoning faggots*
>>
File: slash.png (99KB, 392x307px) Image search: [Google]
slash.png
99KB, 392x307px
if u play overwatch after qc comes out you have a slim boner and a small dick but if you play qc then you have a fat boner and a big dick

u know its true
>>
File: sadsnail.jpg (74KB, 558x528px) Image search: [Google]
sadsnail.jpg
74KB, 558x528px
I'd really wished they'd fixed out the gamebreaking bugs.

Duel is a god tier gamemode. I've been having insanely much fun on the duel ladder whenever I played and the game worked.
>>
>>376803168

They nerfed it so instead of it going 8 to 12 damage when zoomed it only goes to 10.
Still fucking retarded though since it's a glorified casualisation fuck up from Live in the first place.
>>
>>376804078
I'm not going to continue playing either, you disgusting faggot. Take your false sense of rivalry and get the fuck out.
>>
>>376803808
Yeah but i was playing quake and tribes from '99 and i still play quake (old tribes are dead). Tribes ascend wasn't as extreme as old tribes but still good enough and i still play this almost dead game. Quake champions is not extreme as quake live but it's good and fun enough.... like tribes ascend.
>>
Man that new mode is garbage, just make CTF why do this roundabout pseudo CTF that's not fun
>>
>>376793458
What's the point of Arena shooters in 2017? It's literally the same game but with a new coat of skin. A few matches and you're bored with it already.
>>
>>376804235

I presume they made new layers of the existing maps for it to open up into a CTF-like map, but their level designers aren't very good and you need custom maps to breathe life into CTF.
>>
>>376803510

the funny part is that there is as big of changes between QW and Q2 and Q2 and Q3A and Q3A and Q4 as there is between QC and any other game in the franchise

each new Quake a ton of people from the previous one absolutely hated it for being different and kept playing the one they started on, you can go look up old forum posts of Q2 fags crying about Q3A "not being a real Quake" back in 99 for example

in reality QC is a direct sequel to Q3A/QL which originally was supposed to have different stats between the different characters. it's been in development since 2012 and was supposed to be a QL expansion or "QL 2". what they made is an expansion and evolution of the ideas from the original Q3A design docs
>>
File: nyxb.png (419KB, 758x592px) Image search: [Google]
nyxb.png
419KB, 758x592px
>>376804161

bye bitty boner boy
>>
>>376804274

What's the point of a new counter strike version in 2012? It's literally the same game but with a new coat of skin.
>>
>they still can't make a good duel mode
>>
>>376804472
uhmm, no it's not. It has infinitely more depth to it than arena shooter
>>
>>376804405
>which originally was supposed to have different stats between the different characters
yeah, it's not a new idea but it is a bad idea
there is an old q3 mod that had characters from various games with all different stats and abilities iirc
>>
>>376804623
>Counter-Strike
>depth

I've been 5 years paid CS player and I'm not as deluded as you.
>>
>>376804235
I like it. It will be a lot more fun once I get teams that aren't full of retards and when you can actually communicate with your team
>>
File: 1461178209456.png (178KB, 1500x1941px) Image search: [Google]
1461178209456.png
178KB, 1500x1941px
>>376804623
go on...
>>
File: cpma.webm (2MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
cpma.webm
2MB, 800x450px
>>376803929
again, no one plays reflex so it's a shit suggestion. "QC is for people too shit for reflex" (which is what your post said) means nothing because quakefags happily strangled reflex in its cradle and now no one can hop in and play.

>>376803948
ascend got well over a year of pro love, then they fucked it up. i think it's a fine game after the out of the blue update, but it's dead and can't be revived.

>>376804235
other than tf2 and rarely in ql, no one seems to care about playing ctf. it's one of those modes that people don't bother with, but they'll complain if it's not in the game.

>>376804623
bugs aren't depth.
>>
>>376804652
so basically team fortress
>>
I've played it and its Q3 pretty much.
I like Quake and played since 90s (mostly Q2 tho).

It's a skill heavy game and that is its biggest problem - when you are outmatched you lose badly and its not fun at all. For a game to be popular it must have mechanics that let noob wins too and Quake lacks that badly.
>>
>>376804827
it's called generations
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbVGIBmlXLg
>>
>>376804882
>For a game to be popular it must have mechanics that let noob wins too

So it needs to have a matchmaking system a la Overwatch where after a few losses you get paired with some MLG basement dweller and get your pang of victory as if you did anything.
>>
>>376804827
Literally Team Fortress, more like. The original mod was for Quake.
>>
>>376804882
>implying you can't pubstomp in any popular shooter
But boy have I been pubstomping in deathmatch anyway
>>
>>376797168
The nailgun is the fucking poster gun of the Quake franchise, dumbass, and it's almost an exact copy of the Q3 plasma gun.
>>
>>376805032
does it even have splash?
>>
>>376804780
tfw no part of this webm is possible in qc
>>
TIL nobody on /v/ has actually played Quake Champions to any significant degree, despite everyone being "oldschool Quake fans".
>>
>>376805189
it is though
>>
>>376805190
No shit, the people shitposting about this game don't even play video games anymore, they are too old and jaded for that
>>
>>376805190
I know right. People literally play the game for like 2 matches and immediately uninstall it.

Most likely cause they get stomped hard and don't get their hand held like in OW
>>
>>376804460
>make the hottest character the shittiest

Fucking stop doing this video games.
>>
>>376805547
Better than roller rink retard
>>
>>376805594
Everything seems shitty compared to lizard pussy. Seriously op as fuck.
>>
>Bethesda
It's shit.
>>
>>376805124
Yes.
>>
Apparently you can unlock characters through chests but what are the odds?
>>
>>376804982
Firs of all It would need no snowballing by superior map control which prevents outmatched player from ever catching up when leading player runs with twice more hp/armor and controls the weapons too.
Then it would need brain-dead no-skill weapons (a-la BFG or some OW abilities).
And more randomness that make skill less important (a-la TF crits etc)

>>376805004
There is a huge difference between all the modern shooters designed for casuals which let you get some frags - even if you are total noob - and complete steamrolling by just SOMEWHAT better players that happens in skill-intensive games like Quake.
Deathmatch is more casual by the nature of course since it's more chaotic but duels or team games 'casuals' will stand no chance and this will be the reason QC wont be a mass popular game again.
>>
>>376805657
Depends on the mode, map, and situation, but yea solrag is definitely one of the better ones. Scalebearer in general for me though
>>
>>376805190
I put about six hours into the QC alpha

I would call it barely functional. The lag / shitty hitboxes and/or shitty hit registration makes it an annoying clusterfuck. Going back to overwatch until they make the game as responsive as QL.
>>
File: 1493317042063.jpg (87KB, 600x737px) Image search: [Google]
1493317042063.jpg
87KB, 600x737px
>Hi my name's Anarki and I have the one thing that should never be in a Quake game ever haha better luck next time kiddo
>>
>>376805670
Another 15 year old that doesn't understand what a publisher does
>>
I'm shit at fps in general. What's a good sensitivity to train myself at? Right now doing 800 dpi and .40 in game sensitivity.
>>
>>376805791
Shut up, stupid shoobie
>>
Visor > Ranger > Sorlag > Scale > Anarki > Galena > Tracer > Bastion >>>>>> shit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Nyx
>>
File: 1494135536319.png (566KB, 652x1296px) Image search: [Google]
1494135536319.png
566KB, 652x1296px
>>376793458
>play for around 8 hours
>"well that was pretty fun"
>don't really feel like playing it anymore

Looks like it's the new Quake Live
>>
File: ruski.png (88KB, 789x789px) Image search: [Google]
ruski.png
88KB, 789x789px
Я OДEPЖУ ПOБEДУ
>>
>>376805190
I have, and it's shit.
>>
File: C_Z2IcAUwAAJn6y.jpg (253KB, 1579x1668px) Image search: [Google]
C_Z2IcAUwAAJn6y.jpg
253KB, 1579x1668px
girl go fast

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2gXHLA2Z8A
>>
>Weapon switching needs to be faster
>RL needs it's firing delay fixed
>UI scale and colours need to be customizable
>Loading screen duration needs to be halved
>Nailgun needs to be buffed
>Voice lines need to be mutable
>We need the ability to queue for multiple modes at once
>The warmup time needs to be halved
>The announcer needs to sound more like that in Q3 and less like someone with severe allergies
>Some kind of a death recap would be nice

That's everything I can think of for now.
>>
Quake Champions sucks. Just play Overwatch.

This constant running for health packs and armor there is no strategy or team play it's just so basic bitch level of gameplay.

Nothing wrong with fast paced gameplay if it was done like Doom this is just worse than eternal beta Unreal Tournament which is pretty pathetic in it's own right but is leagues superior of a game to quake champions.
>>
>>376805735
>>376796801
is sorlag actually good or did she get buffed?
when I tried her in the first beta session it just seemed like the huge hitbox wasn't worth whatever she had to offer
I left willing to entertain the fact that I'm just shit
>>
>>376806039
t. Blizzard Shill
>>
>>376806046

she fast

>>376805982
>>
>>376805732
>complete steamrolling by just SOMEWHAT better players
So is QC actually as badly designed as the old Quake games in this way? What a shame, another game killed by trying to appeal to grognards.
>>
Let's party up /v/.
>>
installing right now :D

hope my laptop can handle this shit...
>>
>>376805864
That's something you've gotta figure out for yourself

jscalc.io/calc/ugnBLorgk9Dk1zZ4

This is a calculator that converts overwatch sensitivity to Ql and QC

For quake you need to find the midground between being able to reliably rocket jump, and being able to track someone with lightning gun

The best way to find your ideal sens is to make or use a mark on the wall, either a texture or a bullet decal, or in overwatch you use the "eyes" of the training dummies in practice range. What you do is strafe left and right and see how well you can track the thing you're targeting with your mouse. You'll see this exercise in almost every "how to learn to aim in csgo" video on youtube. If you find you can track that tiny overwatch dummy eye perfectly while strafing left and right, try increasing your sens, if you can't, try lowering it.

You can't go into an offline match in QC right now as far as I know, but you can try this in QL or OW and convert the sens using that calc.
>>
>>376806039
>there is no strategy or team play
This akin to someone who plays bastion, constantly holds m1 and dies to reflect and then goes on saying how the game is brainless because some characters just beat others.
>>
>>376806107
so better players beat worse players and according to you that is the game's fault?
>>
>>376805190
I played it for 3-4 hours.
Its okay but has a hell lot of issues and a lot of potential to be fucked over by Bethesda greed.
>>
Quake singleplayer game with Trent Reznor and Mick Gordon collabing on music when
>>
>>376805998
You forgot zooming increasing damage. Literally the dumbest shit when you can exploit a game with autohotkey.
>>
is knocking over tables akin to saying I'm going to fuck you up in the new age of autistic supremacy?

baby boomers>gen X>gen Z>Gen (A)utist
>>
>>376806215
Seems like there is no skill rating system right now so everyone getting matched with everyone is going to make a ton of people quit immediately.
>>
>>376806353
Treznor is an edgy emo who's too busy being emotionally fragile to make good music
>>
>>376805526
>>376805760
Lel
>>
>>376806429
He just needs to play more vidya again
>>
>>376806397
Seriously like 3 characters talk about flipping tables there has to be some larger joke that I'm missing
>>
>>376806215
If a slight difference in skill leads to a miserable shutout for one player, and if improving at the game involves boring crap like practicing movement techniques in solo matches, then the game is not very good. There's a reason none of the people who defend Reflex actually spend their time playing Reflex.
>>
>>376797107
>we want the youtube drowning pool montage audience
>>
>>376806397
>>376806486
Have you guys never heard "the tables have turned" before? Its a more aggressive version of that since you're flipping not turning
>>
File: Memri_7d97fb_6127708.jpg (56KB, 772x449px) Image search: [Google]
Memri_7d97fb_6127708.jpg
56KB, 772x449px
>>376806039
t. a falseflagger

I play overwatch ocasionally with my sister, and they're completely different games. Not even an argument. QC still plays like an arena shooter and Overwatch is more akin to TF2 which is very far from being arena. The only thing they have in common is an ability mechanic that has a really long cooldown in comparison to OW abilities. If you don't like the game that's fine, but do yourself a favor and don't make yourself look like a fool by saying dumb shit like that.
>>
>>376797168
>I literally don't hear or see myself taking damage.
New Doom had the same issue, don't know if they ever addressed it since I never played Multiplayer after the first couple months it was out
>>
>>376799495
Yeah, if anything wallhack is one of the weaker abilities.
>>
File: IMG_2614.jpg (73KB, 504x756px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2614.jpg
73KB, 504x756px
>>376806561
That's retarded

I'm gonna flip some tables if I don't get a proper answer
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg (73KB, 786x800px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg
73KB, 786x800px
>>376806397
>>376806486
???
>>
>>376806561
Even a common core dumbledore wizard couldn't process that association.
>>
>>376805791
uma delicia
>>
>>376806525
so a game isn't good unless it lets you win?
>>
Spent a few hours yesterday watching the who's whos of Quake legends streaming the game on Twitch and they seem to largely be hyped about the game despite its current rough edges

Are they all wrong or is /v/ wrong? Can't decide.
>>
>>376806486
it's probably just some stupid injoke
like how Dota 2 has multiple characters saying "here's _____ in your eye"
>>
>>376806847
/v/ is always wrong
>>
>>376806847
We're in the same boat except we have zero faith bethesda will be able to fix the issues
>>
>>376806847
a very very small minority of /v/ actually plays arena FPS while also being decent at it
the rest are just shitstains out for the cred of being an ebin quake player
if you see someone on /v/ criticizing a game and then bring up quake, they're probably lying.
>>
>>376806847
They're hyped because they hope that someone will give a shit about them. The game is shit however and won't appeal to the masses because it's ugly, runs like shit and has still the unintuitive gameplay of Quake which made literally every other Quake clone that people made over the decades fail marvellously.
>>
OY VEY I'M GONNA FLIP YA LIKE A TABLE *squawk*
>>
>>376806845
Unless your getting paid to waste time practicing to play this shit which odds are you are better practicing sports if you want to get paid playing shit.

Then there is no point to spend the effort unless you are a carefree kid with no responsibilities and even then you just watch twitch because of ADD.

So if the game doesn't make you feel good and happy and instead makes you feel like shit because you lose constantly why would anyone play it?

That's why Overwatch is popular since it's designed to be bait for the average pick up and go player and the carry factor is huge.
>>
>>376793458
What's the file-size for beta
>>
>>376807235
13gb IIRC
>>
>>376807134
You are the biggest fucking baby I've ever seen. holy shit
>>
>>376806847
>hey seem to largely be hyped about the game despite its current rough edges
Ever heard the term "shilling" ?
>>
>>376807018
The quake clones failed because they were quake CLONES. The people who still enjoyed playing quake had little reason to switch and the people who never played Quake had little reason to care because they were little indie games with no marketing and a tiny playerbase.

This is the first true AAA arena FPS in a good while.
>>
>>376807134
Then why does everyone spend so much time learning to play Dark Souls at a high level and beat the difficult bosses
>>
>>376807260
No, it's just called not being an idiot. That's why you have no money and have to play free 2 play beta garbage like Quake Champions.

And I could give a fuck I don't even play video games anymore since everything is shit on a stick, was just trying to explain to you why in this day and age QC will fail harder than your dad at birth control.
>>
I GOT IN THE CLOSED BETA
>>
>>376807302
If you have to learn to play Dark Souls, you are born this way pants on head retarded.
>>
>>376807479
Everyone did

You just have to ask for a key and they give you one
>>
>>376807445
>does not play games
>hates qc
>hates arena games but probably is depressed that arena games are dead
>hates games
wtf i'm noticing a pattern here
>>
>>376806847
>OW is gonna die any day now
>Undertale is shit
>BOTW wasn't overhyped at all
>RE7 sucks
>Halo 5 is good
>"This weeb shit is good. I-I swear!"

Yep. /v/ is mostly, if not entirely, wrong

I feel many issues in terms of netcode/hitreg are due to server/client connection issues. Sometimes it is nonexistent, other times you can shoot a rocket right through someone.

The new mode is meh. Feels like they need better maps that need to be designed to create fast paced gameplay.

UI could use a tweak still

Clutch needs a buff/new ability. His shield is useless

LG needs to show the lightning. Otherwise I'm happy with how it is now

RL, for me so far, has had no delay in this beta and I am happy

Rail zoom dmg needs to go. 80/80

They got work to do still, but it has greatly improved from the . The hype is real
>>
game is more shallow than overwatch, already bored of it after a few weekend betas
>>
>>376807578
Oh.
>>
>>376807272
If you think a game like this will appeal to a mainstream audience you must be delusional.
>>
>>376807302
Dark Souls is easy as fuck.
>>
>>376807736
they're also wrong about TW3 being good, and Persona 5
>>
>>376807843
It will

It's got your moba heros and press f to get free kills, but there also is a skill curve for those that want to sink their teeth into it

It won't be insanely successful but it will do well
>>
>>376806039
I'm fucking bored of Overwatch, Ults suck and it's too fucking slow
The base gameplay is not fun
>>
>>376806847
>>376806993
This. Arena shooter threads are rare on /v/ but you always see a faggot criticizing games on multiplayer fps threads and bringing up either quake or unreal.

Also, I've been lurking QC threads since day one and /v/'s opinion shifted from "no hope" to "hey it's actually pretty fun but it needs some polish" and I agree with the latter. It is fun despite the characters being a lil bit different and rocket delay.

>>376807736
The only good part about Halo 5 was the multiplayer anon. Everything else apart from buck was shit.
>Design still in the shithole
>Grit lost
>Marty lost
>Story lost
>Chief, a guy who has been in war since he was a kid, struggling with a literal who. The only thing the guy had for him was the new mjolnir. Chief should be way more proficient at fighting.

I agree with everything else.
>>
How's the game optimization now? Does it run decently on shittier PCs?
>>
>>376808052
Halo 5 MP being good is an /hg/ meme

Listen Dan, I know work has been hard since 343i kicked you to the curb because your game sucks, but shilling on 4chan isn't the way to go
>>
>>376808215
for me it runs a little better than the last beta, but others complain that their fps is lower

in either case it runs like shit and the loading times are measured in weeks
>>
>>376808278
Meh. SWAT, DM, and TDM are k. Definitely has a more arena shooter feel. The abilities like ground pound, rush attack, etc are what made me dislike it. And yes, it felt too much like COD
>>
can you play as anyone? or do you have to buy characters other than Ranger?
>>
>>376808494
You don't have to buy anyone in the beta
>>
So what's the best character for a filthy noob?
>>
>>376808494

There are three currencies in game, one of them is called Favor and you get it just by playing or doing the Daily Challenges (stuff like get an air rocket kill for 3k Favor, you can also reroll Challenges if one is giving you a hard time). You can use it to buy the lowest tier loot boxes, or to "rent" a champ for 24 hours. It takes 5k Favor to rent a champ and it comes really easy so anyone who plays a few matches a day can run whomever their favorite few are all the time if they want without spending any real money.

You'll also just be able to buy the game in the form of the Champions Pack for something like $40 that unlocks all current and future content permanently if you aren't a f2p poorfag.
>>
>>376808278
Never been to /hg/ my man. I regularly play it at my cousins house. MP is fine, not halo 3 fine but still good.
>>
File: 1472580084465.jpg (55KB, 369x369px) Image search: [Google]
1472580084465.jpg
55KB, 369x369px
I think its actually great.

As resistant as I was to champions at first, I think they do add something to the game.

Quake has always been an extremely symmetric game compared to something like Starcraft or fighting games. Feels more like chess than a videogame in this sense. This helps a bit.

The new duel format is horrible for competitive viewing but I think its great to get people started early on and will take quite a bit of skill for it to lose its luster
>>
I'm having some fun but half the games are very problematic
>queue up for tdm
>put into a match with 10:40 scores and it's a 2v4
>rockets and rails are laggy as fuck, half of them hit where the other player was half a second ago
That added onto the general issues like slow as balls weapon switching and the fact that it's very hard to have a comeback makes me say I won't be playing this for long
>>
>>376793458
>rocket launch delay is still in and really fucking me up

No it isn't. You're just bad. I'm 90% sure they did something about the rocket delay this patch without announcing it in the patch notes.

Just so they can call out crybabies like you.
>>
>>376808909
Avoid small characters, avoid Clutch. Frankly, to learn the basics of movement and the weapons, champion matters little. Just pick the one you like the most and that has abilities you like
>>
>>376808909
Ranger
>>
>>376808909
Honestly Ranger isn't a bad one to start with, he's a really solid all rounder in terms of speed and tankiness and his active has a bunch of uses.

It really boils down to preference though, I don't think there are really "good" or "bad" champs but some of them require more skill to use and there are certain situations where one is preferable to another. At the end of the day 98% of your success comes down to Quake skill and not picking the right guy.
>>
>>376809113
How does the movement compare to Quake 3? I used to have good movement in 3, and also in bhop maps during 1.6
>>
>>376807741
hahahaha
>>
>>376809148
This. First few betas Anarki and Nyx dominated because of how broken they were. Now it really does feel like skill vs skill
>>
>>376808769
The "Play" button is inactive for me if I select anyone other than Ranger......
>>
>>376793458
What a disappointing fucking game

if ql and q3a disappeared sure maybe it would be worth it play but whats the fucking point of this shit.
>>
>>376809285
It feels similar, butt overall slower.

If you have experience with Q3 it should be easy
>>
>>376809317

Yeah at first everyone just spammed those two but after they nerfed their hitboxes and buffed the heavies I don't see any glaring balance problems at all as far as champions go.
>>
>>376809339
You can pick afterwards so dont worry
>>
>>376808982

I wrote off Duel as just not the mode for me after the first week it was available but after watching rapha and some other pros play it on stream I think there might be more than meets the eye to it in depth and strategy. I'm going to give it another spin this weekend and see if I can get into it.
>>
File: 54d540396974b94487453454281ea.jpg (514KB, 900x878px) Image search: [Google]
54d540396974b94487453454281ea.jpg
514KB, 900x878px
So is the new sacrifice mode any good?
>>
>>376805190
TIL what?
>>
>>376805190
I got to like rank 20 or whatever

not a big fan desu rather just play ql
>>
>>376794482
you're terrible at quake if you think the wallhacks are good lmao
>>
>>376809667
I just think that the rounds wont work live. Not because lack of depth, but because of how often the game gets interrupted

Like, how the hell do pros play vs each other like this?

3 duels with 3 rounds each means you will have 9 games of 5 minutes with quite a lot of downtime between duels.

IMO duel matchmaking should have a veto system where you can pick between the round system or the long uninterrupted high level system (just force players to cycle through heroes), if you and the player you matched against disagree then its 50-50
>>
>can't even run the game at 640x480
It's trash.
>>
>tfw I got a beta key but my bf didn't
>got nobody to play with
>>
>>376810193
Show your boy pussy
>>
>>376810193
literally everyone gets a key as long as they ask for one right now
bad shitposter, bad
>>
File: 1490010526195.gif (1MB, 320x265px) Image search: [Google]
1490010526195.gif
1MB, 320x265px
>>376810193
CRASHING THIS THREAD
>>
>quake
>with classes

laughingwhores.gif
>>
>>376810270
Ask where? He opted in, but didn't get one.
>>
>>376810193

Quake.com
>>
>>376810193
Add me and let's play. Looking for people to play with as well.
>>
>>376810193
>when you find a good slipgate to shove something in
>>
Alright assuming Bethesda are working on a SP Quake game who should make it?
Id are probably busy with Doom 2^2, Machine Games are Wolfenstein and Saber probably couldn't make a SP game to save their life
>>
>>376805190
I'm playing it right now and despite really wanting to like it it feels like a big mess. I mean I was going to put everything on low anyways but if I DONT it barely fucking runs and for some reason my fucking SWAP is the bottleneck.
>>
>>376793458
i am looking at cOOLLER play this and he seems to be having trouble with movement
>>
File: 1494300492958.png (122KB, 216x211px) Image search: [Google]
1494300492958.png
122KB, 216x211px
>>376810718
>they replaced that with a growl
They better add that shit back in.
>>
>50 GB required

Is this really true? Didn't someone say the folder is 13 GB in a previous post?
>>
>>376808001
The skills aren't decisive enough, the characters not cute and different enough, and the "skill curve" was part of the reason why the original Quake and its clones has failed to attract a greater audience simply because it's not straightforward enough.
>>
>>376810946

They're probably just covering their arses, the download is only about 13gb.
Still, the way developers do it these days it could easily be extracted later on into a 50gb install.
>>
>>376808909
Scalebearer
>>
hero with the mohawk and hover board thing
>If i don't see some action soon I'm gonna start flipping tables!

female hero with the short hair and crop top
>I'm gonna flip you like a table!

liking the game but seriously, someone got paid to right these voice lines?
>>
>>376809668

I don't even want to touch it because I hate teamwork-oriented games.
>>
>>376811191
They're a couple so it kinda make sense they copy eachother's speaking habits.
>>
The bethesda launcher is complete fucking garbage. The game is going to be dead in under a year if you need to use this shit.
>>376810946
I'm downloading it right now and its only 9.2GB
>>
>>376811135
>the characters not cute
There's Nyx for the normalfags
I kinda like Slash and Galena
>>
>>376811248
ohhhh
>>
why the fuck does this game use all 3GB of my VRAM no matter the texture setting I use?
>>
>>376810886
"meeeeeeauuuggh" -Ranger
>>
Why do people hate fun video games? Just look at this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7wtkfQgsJg

While surely it is "too difficult" what the actual fuck does it matter? If the game had enough players you would surely find an opponent of your skill. But no. We everyone just hate fun. We only buy new games no matter if they're shit or not. If it has enough players we will play it. That said QC's success has absolutely nothing to do with it being a good game or not. If it "just gets players" it will start getting more players.
>>
File: 1494256854811.jpg (36KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1494256854811.jpg
36KB, 400x400px
Game doesn't feel right to me after playing quake for so many years. Guns feel like shit, hitboxes are bad, and champion abilities are fucking retarded.

Won't bother with it again.
>>
File: confused anime girl (8).png (121KB, 335x335px) Image search: [Google]
confused anime girl (8).png
121KB, 335x335px
>>376811670

>This new version of Quake doesn't play like the old version of Quake.

Oh no.
>>
File: what.jpg (16KB, 216x310px) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
16KB, 216x310px
>launch quake champions
>ssd
>r9 390
>16gb ram
>stuck on the loading screen for 2 minutes
Thanks for the game, I guess.
>>
>>376811887
your 28k modem couldn't handle all the bandwidth to load the cash shop
>>
Can this game be the "OW killed", or is it trying to pander to the OW fanbase? Installing right now
>>
>>376811853
>This new version of quake doesn't play like anything good at all

Is what my post was. I don't care if its identical in play compared to other quakes. I just want it to be good, and it certainly is not.
>>
might legitimately be the worst game i've ever played.
>>
I hate how ql servers take a hit when the beta is up. Depressing preview of things to come
>>
>>376811887
I don't understand how the fuck they programmed something to act like this
why does it have to use literally 80% of your RAM
>>
>>376812271

It's called a memory leak, it's because their engine is trash
>>
>>376812271
>>376811946
it's still going holy shit, i give up
>>
What if I share a screenshot that I took in the NDA build. Will Bethesda hunt me down?
>>
>>376812007

Shame for you, I enjoy it a lot.
>>
>>376811443
HUH
>>
>>376812395
If you ever alt tab during the loading it makes it take super long.

I think.
>>
File: AS-_Fallen_City.jpg (442KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
AS-_Fallen_City.jpg
442KB, 1024x768px
>>376808998

I only play Duel because I think it's a bit of a waste to play anything else. DM is fun but there's a dearth of maps right now.

I have very fond memories of playing UT2004 way back when and just playing servers with a full rotation of DM maps. There were so many that it took a while to get bored. Not to mention all the other goofy modes like Asault.
>>
>>376811670
>playing quake for so many years

HAHAHA yeah right.

If this isn't the proof of your lying, I don't know what is.
>>
>>376812432
oy vey goy im gonna flip ya toible
>>
>>376812169

This isn't a Dota 2 thread
>>
Anyone find a fix for the horrible mouse input? Almost feels like com_idlesleep is enabled or something.
>>
File: Untitled.png (387KB, 1647x897px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
387KB, 1647x897px
Bethesda: even their launcher is buggy
>>
>>376802926
It should stay but it shouldn't spawn so contentiously. Just quietly respawn it in like Q1 2 and 3. No need for a countdown and a dumb fight that everyone participates in.
>>
File: unregistered hypercam0.5.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
unregistered hypercam0.5.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
Newbie to quake and a general shitter here
Are rails supposed to feel this laggy? This was in a match where everyone had about 30-40 ping.
Yes the quality is shit but recording really kills my computer and I wanted to get it on video to confirm I'm not going insane
>>
>>376812395
Allow it in your firewall if it prompts you, or add an exception manually.
>>
>>376812963
Run it in vista sp 2 compatibility mode.
>>
>>376813024
Rails? Laggy? No. Everything is. Even shooting someone with LG. Same shitty delay.
>>
>>376808215
It runs like absolute garbage on my kinda outdated rig. Eats up almost all the ram and swap unless everything is set to low.

At least it's quake so putting everything on low is what you do anyways.
>>
>>376808909
The cuddly lizard lady.

She's basically a jack of all trades.
>>
Okay, after playing for awhile,
i'm bored of it already.
It's just run and shoot,
run and shoot,
run and shoot.
sometimes u shoot alot but that guy don't die,
sometimes u shoot a little but that guy died immediately.

guess i won't be wasting money on this one then.
and i can just go f2p if there's any of my dumb friends wanna play it.
>>
Is it save to set my sens to the same one I have in CS?
>>
>ping: 18
>the timescale of the entire server seems to be warping reality around me

this is fucking awful. also, i thought i knew how to airstrafe and bunnyhop, but QC is telling me i know fucking nothing. i can't turn at all without just losing all my momentum and stopping, even if i sync perfectly. it seems to work better holding W, which is more like doom/OW air control, but that shouldn't be correct in a quake engine?
>>
>>376811135
Sorlag is the cutest. THE CUTEST!
>>
File: 1484063109562.png (319KB, 823x439px) Image search: [Google]
1484063109562.png
319KB, 823x439px
>the fucking announcer
please let there be announcer packs or at least able to be modded
>>
>>376814301
I thought Quake 3 didn't have much air control?

I thought that was more of a CPMA thing
>>
>>376807736
90/90

Someone who's taken a couple of machine gun bullets should be able to be gibbed.
>>
I'm not playing something that requires another fucking launcher.
>>
>>376814414
>modding in a game with microtranscations and lootboxes

uh
>>
>>376793458
gay piece of shit game, fuck off shill.
>>
>Nyx has a free escape and the best mobility
I love every situation with Nyx ending up with her running away. Same with Anarki.

Epic game!
>>
>>376814056
>sometimes u shoot alot but that guy don't die,
>sometimes u shoot a little but that guy died

You could just chalk this up to a mystery of netcode but I'll give you a clue, run and shoot isn't the only thing you should be doing
>>
>>376808215
>>376808289
>>376813369

Wait for the Vulcan exe dumb fucks, it'll run comparable to Doom.
>>
>sorlag is a girl

Oh my.
>>
>>376814209

Do your Quake/Source engine sens times 0.2 to get your QC sens
>>
>>376809065
>Announce a fix for other issues that people have been complaining about
But not the super secret RL change! They wouldn't say anything! Fucking dumbass
>>
>>376814737
This is accurate right? Please don't pull my leg. How'd you find this out?
>>
>>376814301

You hold W and strafe for strafejumps, hold just strafe for bhop/air control, both have been in Quake games before. Only two champs use bhop/air control, Sorlag and Anarki.
>>
>>376814712
I have a 7870 so Doom runs shit too. Same graphical complexity as something released in 2004, but a small fraction of the frames per second.
>>
>>376793458
netcode is complete garbage
hero abilities are retarded
without that the game would be a solid 9/10
>>
>>376814301
i've noticed terrible connections this weekend too, last two weekends were fine but every single match this weekend has everyone warping and jittering all over the fucking place despite everyone showing 40ish ping, dunno what the fuck they did to the servers
>>
>>376814712

It's not idtech so I'm not too sure about that
>>
I love playing against Nyx and Anarki every single game!
>>
>>376815151
have a source for that claim?
because everything online contradicts that, even Tim Willis said saber is just a "support studio"
>>
>>376814901

People have measured it out using a ruler
>>
>>376814301
>try to rail two faggots hopping around the nu-red armor from across the map
>they're jittery as fuck, as if it's updating their location every third tick
It's fucking horrible
>>
>>376815151
Armour shards and SSG basically ctrl+v'd from Doom, seems like idtech to me.
>>
>>376815198

It's Saber's engine with movement code from older idtech

PCPP: Correct me if I’m wrong, but is Quake Champions running on a hybrid engine?

Tim Willits: Yes, it’s mostly Sabre Tech, but it also has some id Tech in there, as well, to make sure that we capture that Quake movement feel, but yes.

More details about engine in this interview but I don't want to paste the whole thing

https://www.pcpowerplay.com.au/feature/interview-id-softwares-tim-willits-on-quake-champions,460112/page0
>>
Any way to display fps without third party software?
>>
>>376815708
oh I thought you were saying SaberTech were the developers of the game.
Yes it is their engine, but Vulkan API is already confirmed to be coming.
>>
>characters have different speed movement and health
lmao into the trash it goes.
>>
Shitty game that will appeal to shitters
>>
>>376815836

Saber really is doing all of the heavy lifting development wise like engine/assets/ui/etc, id is leading general game design like modes and maps and balance, it's a co-developement type thing
>>
>queue up with a friend
>he gets into the game
>I'm stuck loading

Great game. Loving it.
>>
File: masterchief.jpg (116KB, 660x495px) Image search: [Google]
masterchief.jpg
116KB, 660x495px
>No Doom

No buy
>>
Doomguy and Blaskowitz will be in the roster by year's end. Ability will be siphon grenade for doomguy and akimbo for blasko.
>>
>>376817986
>didnt bother to rename it
>>
File: crashQ.jpg (56KB, 736x1101px) Image search: [Google]
crashQ.jpg
56KB, 736x1101px
>No Crash
No buy.
>>
Rate my champion
>>
>>376818825
needs default hair/10
>>
File: 1325569033462.jpg (11KB, 379x374px) Image search: [Google]
1325569033462.jpg
11KB, 379x374px
Why am I only allowed to be the normal marine and blue haired bitch?
>>
>>376818975
Gotta buy those champions goy
Or you can rent them for a day using the grindable currency
>>
File: hot.gif (43KB, 192x192px) Image search: [Google]
hot.gif
43KB, 192x192px
>>376819620
>having to buy heroes at all
>having a beta where you cant play-test everything
>>
File: 1486850273653.jpg (37KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
1486850273653.jpg
37KB, 604x604px
>>376819620
There's a small chance you get champions on loot boxes anon.

And you get lootboxees by playing, no need to spend a dime.
>>
>>376820000
Last week they unlocked all the heroes. If you were in the beta before this week, they are still unlocked.
>>
Jesus fucking Christ some of the replies in this thread.
Its sad really the gaming community went too long without a decent populair arena shooter and now every fag has got used to the slowness of CS and overwatch.
And what is this lag people talk about i got on average 10m/s each game.
>>
>>376820720
>I didn't even bother to try to understand what people are complaining about
Lag doesn't mean ping. There are games where the projectile weapons lag, players stutter all around the place and even hitscan being wonky.
See >>376813024
>>
File: anime.jpg (35KB, 345x370px) Image search: [Google]
anime.jpg
35KB, 345x370px
>some guy goes 75-0

Nice to know the aimbots already exist
>>
>>tfw champions is populated by people who've never played Quake before
>>
File: 1107318192966.jpg (31KB, 370x368px) Image search: [Google]
1107318192966.jpg
31KB, 370x368px
>>376821206
>>376820720
>make zero effort to reach out to modern gaming audiences in order to attract fresh blood
>wonder why every arena shooter population caps at about 200 people and then dies
>>
>>376821206
The game doesn't have any matchmaking whatsoever. Which was a huge fucking mistake, considering how unfun it is to be roflstomped in this game.
>>
>>376821275

They kind of did though, with the shit abilities and passives. Not to mention all the heroes don't have the same speed/armor/health. AND THE FUCKING LOOTBOXES.

Seriously just a faster paced Overwatch.
>>
>>376821421

I'm sure they'll add ELO eventually, perhaps clan arena as well.
>>
New players have no idea how to time the power ups/armor pickups.
They think its just jumping around real fast and shoot things on sight.
Good players will not even let noobs pick up weapons after they killed them once.

I can see how this will scare people away.
>>
>>376793458
> Not on Steam

Gee, I wonder why it's so dead for an "open" beta.
>>
It's a moba
>>
>>376820720
Its not network lag, the rocket delay is in the code. The firing animation probably needs to be trimmed or there's some other erroneous delay. Probably a punkbuster thing.
>>
File: 1373018835900.jpg (337KB, 902x959px) Image search: [Google]
1373018835900.jpg
337KB, 902x959px
>>376821887
>The literal idiot's description on why the game is bad
>Equivalent to "why isn't it more like muh Witcher 3"
Congratulations, you've made me feel one step closer to killing myself
>>
>>376821196
Possible if you time items and play safely.
>>
Anarki is the only fun character to play.
>>
>>376822705
his voice makes me wish i was deaf
>>
>>376821887
stop right there
>>
>>376793458
Still waiting for a console release. My pc is too shit to play this
>>
>you can't kill nyx unless you have heavy burst
lovely game
>>
>>376822785
Eat my balls, bro!
>>
>>376823005
This game will be unplayable on consoles.
>>
>>376823546
Counterpick him or guard his jungle, is basic ASSFAGGOTS knowledge, fampai.
>>
>>376823903
Like all the previous Quake games, right?
>>
>>376823963
>counterpick in an arena game

never thought i'd ever heard that in my life
>>
>>376818816
same
>>
>>376822785
JUICE IT UP, BABY
>>
when do we get "no ability/stats" mode?
i'm tired shitless of fighting against scalebearer players, they eat so many rockets like it was nothing this is bullshit
>>
This whole "Heroes" thing looks retarded.

Leave that shit in overwatch.
>>
Wow even Halo 5 is more of an arena fps compared to this new bullshit. Really makes me think once in a--while
>>
>>376793458
> wanting to download some shitty launcher for some f2p

I'll wait for steam or gog or wahtever release.
>>
Why can't I strafe jump?

Don't you hold forward and then either left or right as you're jumping?
>>
>>376821421
>Saved:Nickname, Skill Rating, Contact ...

Why are there so many people in Quake threads who haven't even downloaded the launcher?
>>
>>376827475
And fling the mouse to left or right. Faster characters are better at it than tanky ones.
>>
how to unlock heroes? i only have the ranger guy
>>
>>376827719
If i'm hitting forward + left in mid air should I be flicking it to the right?
>>
File: 1488600639958.jpg (128KB, 831x639px) Image search: [Google]
1488600639958.jpg
128KB, 831x639px
QC is too fast for me ... maybe I'm getting old. And the lack of good feedback when you take damage makes me hate it even more. I'd take Q3/L over QC anyday ....
>>
>>376827764
Just play matches and complete the quests. Then buy the heroes in the cart thing.
>>
Game feels fine its kind of fun
>>
The telefrag thing with the starting guy is a fucking bvlast
>>
>>376826525

Git gud

Scalebearer is slow as fuck with a huge hitbox. Unless he has a full stack and you're in a hallway with him and he has his active ready and you have low health, he's one of the easiest champs to kill.
>>
How the fuck do I do a combo kill, the weapon switch is so painfully slow I can't get it even if I get the kill right after the swap
>>
>>376809839
ITS A MODERN GAME DESIGN THAT SHOULD NOT BE IN A COMPETITIVE SHOOTER

I WILL NOT BE SUPPORTING QUAKE BECAUSE OF THIS MOVE
>>376795789
YEAH BECAUSE SEEING THROUGH A FUCKING WALL IS GOOD FOR LEARNING HOW TO PLAY A FUCKING GAME

FUCKING LEARN TO PLAY A GAME
>>
>>376828027
It's pretty fucking strong against predictable enemies or close range finishing
>>
>>376805190
> pretending we aren't playing dirty bomb instead
>>
>tfw this game isn't fun at all and killing anyone is too hard because everyone is so damn fast
>>
>>376793458
Was in the closed beta.

>it's shit
>>
>>376807134
>>376806107

casual scum detected

You improve yourself by losing and learning from your mistakes you little autist. I'm sorry if your mommy told you that you were special. You are not. I'm already beyond my apex, but I loooved owning noobs like you back in my day. You'd probably cry about how I used aimbot if could bother installing the berthesda launcher.
>>
GUESS WHO'S BACK TO DEEAAL A WHOOPIN
>>
>>376828269

You're blowing the ability out of proportion. It lets you see through walls for about 4 seconds, with a cooldown of around 1 minute. If you're playing against Visor, you know he has that ability and adjust your playstyle as such, knowing that you can bait the opponent into using the ability and then attacking afterwards when it's on cooldown and you have your own more offensive ability to use
>>
>>376827830
If QC is too fast for you, its obvious you have not touched Q3 or QL in a long time. Quit whining :)
>>
>>376814056
Stop playing free for all, pussy
>>
>>376828260
How long the switch is mostly depends on the last weapon you shot.

If you are trying to combo from the rail it won't work. You have to end the combo with it
>>
>>376829070
NO FUCKING FIRST PERSON GAME SHOULD HAVE THIS BULLSHIT

IT IS CASUAL SHIT
AND FIRST PERSON SHOOTERS ARE ABOTU NOT KNOWING WHEN YOUR ENEMY IS ABOUT TO STRIKE NOT TO KNOW WHEN THEIR FUCKING ABOUT TO GO THROUGH A DOOR

THAT IS FUCKING DUMB ASS CALL OF DUTY BULLSHIT

I DONT WANT THAT SHIT IN THE GAME
I WILL NOT PLAY IT BECAUSE OF THAT
>>
>>376829707
good,
fuck off now
>>
>>376829707
Get on with the times, grampa. What, are nuanced character differences too complicated for the neanderthal brain?
>REE fighting games shouls all be one character! MUH BALANCE!
>>
How do you guys feel about enemies having red indicators over their heads?

I feel mixed about it.
>>
>>376829924
Yeah because seeing through a god damn wall is good character and gameplay mechanics

No hearing an enemy and shooting at a wall and having a gunshot that goes through the wall or it does some damage but the wall blocks it is good game design

That is lazy
call of duty tier game design bullshit
>>376829832
Fuck you neo faggot
>>
...will i get anything if i was in the closed beta? Free characters?
>>
>>376830036
its necessary because of cosmetic stuff
>>
>>376829707

It's just a different way of faking out your enemy. Knowing that your opponent has a 4 second window where he can see your movement every minute or so, you can plan around that and even use it to your advantage to trick them. If you can't strategize with that, you're just not good at video games.
>>
>>376829315
I went from mg to shotgun and still didn't get it
>>
>>376830149
its necessary because of casualness and game companies not making games fun
>>
So what's with this "nyx is shit" thing. She's my favorite character so far. You guys aren't shit enough to need to be tanky as fuck to win, are you?
>>
>>376830254
or you could just use your fucking brain and figure out where the guy is and not be a little pussy
>>
>>376830324
Literally one guy in this thread said nyx is shit and he was being a fucking retard too
Everyone else is frustrated about the get out of jail free card she has
>>
>>376830368

How is it not using your brain? What you're upset about is as stupid as complaining that the game has sound, becuse "you shouldn't be able to hear the other person and know where they are, you should just be able to guess where they're going to be!" It's another level of predication and mind games. The only reason someone would have to complain about it is if they're a bad player.
>>
arena shooters in 2017 LUL
>>
why are we complaining about wallhack and not about literal GOD MODE with invisibility thrown in?
>>
>>376830254
>playing 1v1
>enemy kills me
>activates visor and now knows where I spawned, what pickups I'm going for to recover
>comes and kills me again since I'm at a disadvantage
inb4 just don't die retard :^)
>>
>>376830036
gets the same point across as extremely saturated red/blue armor
It's literally the last thing to fuss about
>>
>>376830859
>do a proper rotation
>wallhacks are now useless anyways

shut the fuck up if you've never played quake before
>>
>>376830859

>activates visor
>can see for 4 seconds
>you can change your direction at the end of the 4 seconds and make him go in the opposite direction
>now has a minute before he can use the move again while you make use of your own ability
>>
>>376830859

that's how the original quake worked too lol. If you die once in duel you're probably gonna get fucked 3-4 times before you manage to wear him down.
>>
File: gnome glider.png (11KB, 108x234px) Image search: [Google]
gnome glider.png
11KB, 108x234px
>No gnome pilot
No buy.
>>
>>376830960
You're talking as if you can't cover most of the map in 4 seconds, you're even more limited than the other player since you don't have a rl for mobility
>>
>>376830859

>playing 1v1
>enemy kills me
>hears me spawn and pick up an item
>comes and kills me again since I'm at a disadvantage

REMOVE SOUND THIS SHIT DOESN'T BELONG IN AN ARENA SHOOETER
>>
>>376831036
That highly depends on the map and on spawns, but see the problem is now if you do get fucked 3 times before you can recover, you just lost, you have 3 lives and then it's over.

Duels are retarded right now.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlCRfTmBSGs
>>
>>376830859
don't die idiot
>>
>>376830629
YEAH

USING YOUR BRAIN TO FIND OUT WHERE AN ENEMY IS BAD

I NEED TO KNOW WHERE THE DUDE IS SO I CAN KILL HIM

FUCK THIS NEW GAME DESIGN BULLSHIT
>>
>>376793458
>Not enough Maps
>No Competetive
>"rent" Champions
>hundreds of shaders i. e. filler content for lootboxes
>Cheaters
>Only 3 maps
>Not enough champions
>Abilites feel cheap
Quake3Arena was better
>>
>>376830254

It's just not right for Quake. Would be fine if some modder made it a thing though.
>>
>>376831186
sound only tells you what location the player was once an action happened, you can't get a constant feed of changes in velocity and direction from it, you can only guess and that leaves room for counterplay
calm your autistic tits with the capslock
>>
>>376831320
You have to rent champions?
Whelp never playing this piece of shit.
>>
which champs are top tier

sorlag and nyx?
>>
>>376831320
Well. Then go play it.

If there were as many people playing Q3/QL as there are people that talk like this, arena shooters wouldn't be on life support
>>
>>376793458
>at least there will be a vanilla mode
THERE IS NO VANILLA MODE
there will be an option in custom games to disable it but thats it enjoy no one agreeing on what vanilla mode means and dying
>>
>>376831320
>>376831320
>>Cheaters

Opinion discarded x-d
>>
>>376832169
fagots fukin hardscope with the rail...
>>
>>376831987
http://steamcharts.com/app/282440
Quake live is doing "okay".
You can always find match and it still has weekly sunday cups if you like watching pro matches.
Still having bigger playerbase would be great.
>>
Why the fuck do you get peanuts for xp when playing sacrifice?
>>
>>376830036
What's far worse is that enemies can wear blue armor, which in close quarters can make you assume it's a friendly for a second.
>>
>>376831435
Slash and Anarky
>>
File: 1440003871680.jpg (84KB, 525x400px) Image search: [Google]
1440003871680.jpg
84KB, 525x400px
I have never played another Quake game. How long does it take for the mega health and armor to respawn? Most of the time I end up defending the area for 15+ seconds before picking one up. I know they have visible timers but I feel like I could be doing something else in that time.
>>
>>376832680
>they have visible timers
Jesus Christ the game is LITERALLY ruined.
>>
>>376832680
30 seconds, retard. They even give you a clock at the top of the screen to land your timings.
>>
>>376832680
15 seconds is definately way too long. Ideally you land on the item just as it spawns.

Every time you pick it up, make a mental note of the next spawn time. So for example you pick up the megahealth at 7:24, subtract 30 seconds. Next spawn time is 6:54 (or just 54) for an easier reminder.

>>376832767
Any non-retarded player doesn't need the in game timer anyway.
>>
>CTF is not coming back because they needed to give a new spin to an old classic
fuck sacrifice
>>
>>376824293
He's making a Dota 2 joke.
>>
Weapon delay is just doing something different to be different and it sucks, being both slow and fast introduced camping and senseless rushing, laggy as shit, like player models studder as they move, hitboxes are fucked. hopefully it gets some polish ql had
>>
>>376830324
It's just one guy/a retarded meme. She's fast, has more routes open to her than other characters without needing to pay health, she has a tiny hitbox, and she can just nope out of anything and maybe get a free telefrag.
>>
Is the performance really weird for anyone else? I'm running at 120 FPS most of the time but I get drops to 40 randomly out of nowhere. Shit's really annoying.
>>
>>376793458
>>ctrl+f
>>'quake'
>>0 results
search 'brink' next time because that's what this garbage is a sequel to
>>
>>376831390
They're really cheap. Personally I think this is a better system than having to grind for weeks to get one only to find out you don't like them/they're shit.

You can also apparently unlock them form loot boxes.
>>
>>376833712
It's just generally dogshit for me no matter what I do and it really shouldn't me. I'm getting like 30 frames with everything set as low as possible.
>>
Those deployable totems deal way too much damage
>>
Playing now (and was in previous betas)
Why is everybody so awful in this? Like it's very easy to go a whole match without dying
>>
>>376834189
Combination of a ton of people who have never played before, a bunch of people who haven't played in ages getting back into the game, and the game having some of the most random performance I've ever seen.
>>
>>376794482
It's UT3 all over again
>>
>everyone is Ranger
>top players are never rangers
>most winning pick is either invisible bitch or fat charging guy

Ranger's power is so damn situational when you don't engage in battle, it's worthless in a face to face combat and it can be a death sentence rather than an advantage while every other characters so far have a better power.
>>
>people have around 200 hp max
>hit them 3 times with the rocket launcher for 60-80 damage
>still alive

This game is trash.
>>
Overwatch is a much better designed and faster game.
>>
>>376834730
The only reason overwatch is better is because it doesn't pretend to be something it isn't
>>
>>376834613
?
decent hp to have in a duel is like 300+
>>
>>376834472
>default character is situational
Just buy the OP FotM character before it gets nerfed. And save some bethesbucks for the next one after the balance patch.
>>
why is the open beta so fucked for me. closed beta was smooth but now i'm getting put into games with 200 ping. enemies rubber banding all over.

i had 31% lg accuracy in the closed beta now it's 22% with the lag combined with the invisible beam bug.
>>
>>376834730
Both are turds, but at least OW is polished.
>>
>>376834859
the invisible beam only happens when you're not targeting anyone
>>
>>376834108
The Gods don't smile on you.
>>
>>376834949
ok? it's not supposed to happen and completely fucks up the flow of the weapon.
>>
>>376834936
>>376834809
No, Overwatch is objectively one of the best if not the best shooter games out there.

The characters are designed to be loved and flavorful in their own aesthetics.

The shooting is fun and hobbygrade.

The game allows you to play characters that don't require boring aim/shoot mechanics - that variety is in genius.

The characters are also all truly different unlike the QC characters. So you can jump faster and have more health? So boring.

QC will not even have a 100 player base when it launches.

UTTER TRASH.
>>
>>376834848
How do you get 300 hp, when the most a hero can have in 150, and 50 more from the shield you can pick up?
>>
It tries to appeal to overwatch players with the different classes and abilities. I think some of them are pretty stupid but if they kept the base amount of classes they might be able to implement decent balancing.
but that's not happening because they will inevitably keep adding more and more characters with more fucked up abilities that take away from the raw skill just like OW.
>>
>>376834936
i think i'll still have a desire to hop in and play this when they iron things out.

can't say that for OW anymore. OW is the illusion of fun.
>>
File: 1447650986550.jpg (48KB, 306x360px) Image search: [Google]
1447650986550.jpg
48KB, 306x360px
>>376835251
>yfw this isn't ironic
>>
>>376835251
CS is much better than OW, and OW is casual no skill required garbage with a cancerous community, and cancerous hero designs.
>>
>>376835291
That's not how Quake works
>>
>>376835419
How does it work then? How do you get to 300 hp?
>>
Nyx and Anarki were by far the best in the nda beta because of their small hitboxes and ability to grab everything on the map before the molasses. Did they nerf them? Everyone is saying Nyx sucks now?
>>
>>376835470
pick up mega health and some armors

you can go over your "max" health/armor values, they'll just slowly tick down until your "max"
>>
>>376835518
i don't think they've changed?
>>
File: 1469296296412.png (85KB, 337x337px) Image search: [Google]
1469296296412.png
85KB, 337x337px
>>376835379
No way that isn't ironic. Next time ignore him, he just want attention.
>>
>>376835569
>implying you can just walk around freely picking up everything without getting shot from 3 different angles
>implying everything will always be available for picking
>>
>>376835386
CS is essentially a casino simulator.

Random aim.
Random lootboxes
Random teammates
Random skill

Covering up these gambling addict mechanics is a bare bones 1990 shooter which is slow and pitiful compared to OW.

OW is the next gen and current gen of all shooters. We at Overwatch General already knew this for nearly a year, but idiots on /v/ dismiss OW's clean aesthetic as 'normie'.

Uninstall Quake Champions, CS GO or whatever trash you have and install Overwatch. You'll thank me later.
>>
>>376835727
duel is all about controlling the pickups

sounds like you're letting your opponents control them and go into a fight with 100 health vs 300
>>
File: 1443316052234.png (131KB, 270x333px) Image search: [Google]
1443316052234.png
131KB, 270x333px
>>376835251
>>376835741
now do TF2 faggot
>>
>>376835915
Nobody is talking about 1v1s.
>>
File: 1493732626348.png (59KB, 658x662px) Image search: [Google]
1493732626348.png
59KB, 658x662px
>>376794482
You literally missed that shot.
>>
>>376836052
You initially complained about rockets not killing people because you thought people only had 200 hp max. This not even true without any mega armor or mega health pick ups.

You're dumb as fuck.
>>
>>376835727
even with just regular armor pickups you can have up to 300hp, more on chars like sorlag and scalesomething
>>
>>376836348
>>376836491
>pick up armor and shit
>still get one shot by everyone
>I do a shit ton of damage to them
>they never die

QC is garbage.
>>
>>376836669
>lul

Back to twitch chat, cancer.
>>
>>376836849
SoBayed
>>
File: q3h.jpg (102KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
q3h.jpg
102KB, 1024x768px
I sure love getting instagibbed by a fucking charge ability that requires no aim whatsoever. If they don't have gamemodes without the classes and abilities this game will flop.
>>
>>376836640
Youre shit, accept it
>>
>>376837108
The "insta invincibility + stealth" and wallhack abilities are so absurd I don't know what the fuck id were thinking.

They really should be less game breaking..
>>
>>376837156
No, the game in it's current state is trash. Exactly why it has only 5k viewers on twitch, with the top streamer being some viewbotting russian degenerate. Dead on arrival.
>>
>>376836640
dumb. as. fuck.
>>
Sacrifice mode is actually a better mode than CTF.

Colour me surprised
>>
>>376837487
I'll colour you retarded.
>>
File: download.jpg (4KB, 249x203px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4KB, 249x203px
is it fair to say that 50% of people either hate this game or love it?
>>
>>376837692
I only like it when I'm winning.
>>
>>376837692
Yeah two out of the whole 4 people playing it love it, the other two hate it.
>>
>>376835246
The invisible beam makes me really upset, because I used the tip of the beam to aim in quake 3/live
>>
it's actually been pretty fun despite the network fuck ups
>>
>"Kneel, and beg for forgiveness."
best girl coming thru
>>
>>376837995
This
People complaining about champions and abilities are literally mad because bad
Rail gun felt so much better last week, but now that the servers are under more stress the whole game feels not great
>>
>>376835251
> The game allows you to play characters that don't require boring aim/shoot mechanics - that variety is in genius.
Im stealing this
>>
>>376838554
Oh yes because "i win" abilities require so much skill. Winning in quake has always been determined by aim and timing alone, no crutches needed. Duel is unplayable unless you
pick visor and nyx.
>>
>>376838983
>"i win" abilities
Such as?
>>
>>376838983
Shitter confirmed
You are just bad at the game and have no fucking clue what you are talking about
Champion abilities are balanced, literally get good
>>
>>376839062
Possibly those of the two classes I just mentioned?
>>
the game is fucking good it just has a million bugs
>>
>>376838983
>visor
>good
L
O
L
>>
>>376838983
Then go back to playing QL (assuming you even played it in the first place and you are not just a poser, which honestly you sound like. People who were good at Quake previously shine through in this game and basically cackle manically while slaughtering everyone ). Nobody is forcing you to like QC
>>
it's actually the most incredible game I've ever had the pleasure of playing.. and i play alot of games.
>>
>>376839108
t. low tier dumbass

Yeah dude.
2100 rated in both duel and deathmatch but I just need to get good at QC because it's just too hard. Opinions arent allowed.
>>
>>376839309
You're right, no one is forcing me and I don't like it.
People who are good at quake are still good, yes, but shit players now have crutches to avoid death and other bullshit that isnt necessary.
>>
>>376839529
Let me guess, you also participate in overwatch threads just to bitch about roadhog being unfair, but are actually a top 500 player
>>
>>376839692
Sounds like you're projecting there bud. I don't play it.
>>
>>376804405
Just ignore the whiners, man. Most of them don't even play videogames anymore anyway.
>>
>>376805189
It's all possible, wtf are you talking about
>>
>>376839529
>visor and nyx are the only good duel champions
>ha, retard
>i swear I'm good guys, pls listen to my shit opinion
>>
This shit is a damn clusterfuck in FFA, I don't know how anyone does anything without dying repeatedly to bad spawns
>>
File: nosir.gif (499KB, 450x343px) Image search: [Google]
nosir.gif
499KB, 450x343px
>>376804405
Say what you will but Q3A/QL will outlive this game because it is objectively perfect from a game design perspective.

They tried to push this class nonsense into QL when they launch to steam but reverted the changes because no one wanted it.

Now there are simply newfags coming in puffing their chests because they suddenly realize arena shooters are fun and defend their new game without knowing what the fuck they're talking about.
>>
what makes this game better than warsow?
>>
>>376840132
I know that feel.
Especially annoying is spawning near the quad when it is at 15 sec, which is basically an death sentence.
>>
>>376798837
needs to be made into a form of slower moving shotgun spray, surprise fuckers around corners, and those jumping fools.
>>
If you haven't won a deathmatch game by hitting the 50 kill limit, are you even allowed to have an opinion on this game?

I feel like everyone who is playing is fucking stupid as hell, I haven't even played quake before and I am dunking on you fucking scrubs and winning after joining the match 5 minutes late
>>
>>376840153
I don't think anyone is debating this.

Still, QC succeeding is the best thing that could happen to Q3A/QL if it serves at the stepping stone that doesn't exist right now
>>376840247
Nothing except playerbase. Warsow was awesome
>>
>>376840153
>t. Stupid Oldhead
Go read a book grandpa
>>
>>376798837
That is how the plasma gun worked, its how its meant to be. Crazy firepower that needs crazy prediction to be effective
>>
>>376840132
don't bother with any weapon other than rails, shotties, and rockets
lightning and machine gun will get you killed
>>
>>376840776
They are both fine for stealing kills and quad
>>
>>376793458
game's shit m8
>>
File: anchorman.jpg (108KB, 960x741px) Image search: [Google]
anchorman.jpg
108KB, 960x741px
>>376840702
Gotta say, the best thing to come out of QC to me is how the shotgun has suddenly become revelant.

It was basically trash tier in high level QL because you will never, ever get close enough to use it - and if you do so you are taking a monumental risk.

Speed differences and abilities like Teleport, Invisibility or Wall Hack give you reasons to actually pull out the shotty which is awesome imo
>>376840776
What are you saying nigger, lightning gun is god tier. Specially against big champions. Its important to remember you should aim it with WASD more than with the mouse
>>
>>376834730
overwatch isn't fast
>>
>>376840551
This
If you aren't fucking dominating every game you go into, I really don't trust what you have to say about the game
>>
I just play as Ranger because I used him or Doom in Quake 3. No problems except it's hard to shaft Anarki especially if some spic lag guy is using him
>>
>>376841476
I fucking hate the people lagging, it is impossible to hit them. I've started just competely ignoring them, they are a waste of time
>>
>>376841598
Do people literally play games tethered to their phone's 4g connection or something? I never understood why poorfags have to ruin games by having poor people internet connections.
>>
>>376841598
I've only seen bad lag this round of the beta
>>
>>376841829
Yeah, just as casuals who don't care if they ruin games are allowed in.
>>
the entire game is clearly aimed at the Call of duty/Overwatch players, easy to understand differences obvious videos to show you, abilities to "level" the balance between players

I didn't think they'd fuck up more than Quake Lives micro-transactions but whats with the whole "renting" a champion?
>>
>>376793458
Anyone else have this problem?
>launch game
>get in game
>fine for 30-ish seconds
>disconnect
>have to restart the game in order to reconnect
why the fuck does this happen. I want to play the game but the servers are literal dogshit. what do I have to do in order to play the fucking game
>>
>>376842051

also fuck the hover board guy, I can't hear him move at all, can't determine where he's strafing and he moves fucking fast as shit without any hopping at all

auto b-hop why?
>>
Why is loading taking so long this time? It wasn't like this last week, sometimes I load in when there's 20 seconds left of warmup.
>>
>>376841756
>dude in nowhereland wants to play
>closest server is too far away
>guess what, 9999ms
>>
>>376842192
>>376842051

and loading times, anyone else have atrocious loading times?
>>
>>376842276
Worse this time than previous
>>
>>376842051
>aimed at OW players

Don't you DARE compare QC to the refined master piece that is OverWatch, which was designed from the ground up to be fun and accessible for anyone who has a reasonable adult stance towards video games.

QC is aimed at mentally ill Quake Live players and the people who would like to develop the same mental illness - that's it.
>>
>>376842192
I don't quite mind the auto bhop as much as I would have years ago because bhopping seriously hurts my thumb these days.
Thread posts: 523
Thread images: 52

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.