[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Defeat by pub-stump >Defeat by pub-stump >Defeat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: vic.jpg (63KB, 797x476px) Image search: [Google]
vic.jpg
63KB, 797x476px
>Defeat by pub-stump
>Defeat by pub-stump
>Defeat by pub-stump
>Defeat by pub-stump
>Victory by pub-stump
>Defeat by pub-stump
>Defeat by pub-stump
>Defeat by actual challenging game
>Barely winning - by pure luck
>Defeat by pub-stump
>Defeat by pub-stump
>Defeat by pub-stump

I have an honest question for you faggots, do you also feel completely alone when facing enemies?
My team may be around me, but they never seem to do ANYTHING
>>
Sometimes. I don't play much Mercy but it's crazy when I do, because you can hear when they do damage when you're boosting them. I followed a Junkrat earlier behind the enemy team and boosted him for around 30 seconds without hearing a single click somehow.
>>
Unga bunga me uga team buga
>>
Overwatch is a very shallow game; I really do not get any hype or satisfaction by playing it

Other than being from Blizzard, what else does it pull off?

I can only think that it's an average shooter for the average player with average skill mindset but VERY polished in the animation and design department, because it's Blizzard behind it.

But for real, it's not much more in depth.
>>
>>376792283
>run on point and die
>run on point and die
>run on point and die
>4 gold medals

Yes, frequently.
>>
The matchmaking system is pretty awful.
I started out by doing well, then suddenly I was getting my ass kicked every round. Then I found out that because I did well and barely lost any of my first handful of rounds I got matched with players who were like 40 levels above me.
>>
The game would be more fun without ultimates.
>>
>>376792609
Because, a game with a lot of depth does not mean its fun, you could have the most deep game you could possibly have but whats the point in playing it if i get no enjoyment from it?
>>
The enemy team has just as much chance of being shit as yours. If you're losing that much, you either have abnormally bad luck or aren't as good as you think you are.
>>
solo queue always feel like carry entire team or lose when you aren't on the right side of le 50% mandated government allowed win rate gibs
>>
>>376792283
Or it could most likely be you that's the bad player, communicate with your team, pick what the team needs and not what you want, focus on helping your team mates instead of yourself.
These become things which are very necessary once you reach Diamond and above.
>>
>>376793119
You probably fuck up a lot more than you would like to admit. That being said Overwatch is a shit game.
>>
There should be an option to not backfill games, I'd rather wait longer for a new one. Don't fucking queue if you don't have 10 minutes.
>>
It's weird, 8 out of 10 times I get decent solo queue teams. They're not always the best, and to be honest, neither am I, but they communicate well and call out any troublesome heroes or situations. Every now and then I get one person who whines ALL match about how bad we are even though they aren't doing any better. I find that if you stay positive and try to encourage teamwork and less accusatory remarks, everyone plays better.
>>
>>376793583
I'm sure the matchmaking algorithm finds whiny players to join games 1/10 times in every solo queue.
>>
Does the game group you by hours played or some other metric? I know it sure as fuck isn't by levels

I'm ~20 but get grouped with/against peeps in 200-300 range often, which means getting carried or being raped into the dirt
>>
>>376793034
>a game with a lot of depth does not mean its fun, you could have the most deep game you could possibly have but whats the point in playing it if i get no enjoyment from it?

I don't get enjoyment out of this one either

And I bought it thinking that with the hype and high production values I was on the edge of something truly amazing and it's not more than TF2.
>>
Overwatch has everything going for it style-wise, but the gunplay is fucking awful.
>>
>>376793207
I play support 99% of the time, and I always have gold in healing and manage to keep my team alive, the problem is pocketing someone with mercy and not seeing a hit marker for about 2 minutes
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.