[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does it ALWAYS have to be about teenagers killing God? Couldn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 698.png (2MB, 1402x768px) Image search: [Google]
698.png
2MB, 1402x768px
Does it ALWAYS have to be about teenagers killing God? Couldn't the finale be about Senator notArmstrong?
>>
Kamoshida > every other antagonist
>>
>demiurge
>god
op u r kinda a pleb
>>
What do you expect from communist propaganda targeted towards teenagers?
>>
>>376790320
Well out of all the games to concentrate on killing gods, True Goddess Resurrection has a pretty good reason.
>>
>>376790320
>teenagers killing God

well, you didnt have to kill him. he literally gave you a choice so you could have just ended the game when he asked if you wanted to join him and just forget that everything happened.

so you could have just picked that choice, watch the ending and stopped playing the game.
>>
>>376790320
Godamn I'm glad I didn't browse /v/ at all until after I beat persona 5
>>
>>376790320
I kinda agree. Yaldab other came out of nowhere. It feels like Prison of Anguish should have been a bonus dungeon. The plot was properly climaxed in Palace 7.
>>
I wonder what kind of villain they're gonna add in Crimson, if they even make a special edition.
>>
>>376792738
>came out of nowhere
>he didn't immediately realize something's fucked with Igor
>he thought Mementos wouldn't have an explanation
Anon pls.
>>
>>376793104
Super Goro
>>
File: 1489570826887.jpg (12KB, 469x341px) Image search: [Google]
1489570826887.jpg
12KB, 469x341px
>>376792738
>came out of nowhere
>With """months""" left, mementos still largely unexplained, and everything about Igor
>>
File: 1460946270084.gif (387KB, 302x200px) Image search: [Google]
1460946270084.gif
387KB, 302x200px
>>376790320
Out of all the games to complain about having god as a final boss, you chose Megaten.
>>
why do you all like boring shit like notFamous Character

this is unoriginal as fuck

fuck you
>>
File: TELL ME ABOUT THE JET FUEL!.jpg (77KB, 1000x670px) Image search: [Google]
TELL ME ABOUT THE JET FUEL!.jpg
77KB, 1000x670px
>Jrpg
>Not having annoying teenagers with shitty clothing killing god with the power of friendship
>>
>>376794993
Demifiend punches the moon and Lucifer
Vending marine shoots the Earth
Raidou slashes h a gundam
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.